Author Topic: Bluetooth 65% keyboard?  (Read 2537 times)

Offline hahasamuel

Bluetooth 65% keyboard?
« on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 22:20:09 »
Hello everyone, while using 75% with Gateron brown for a while, I started thinking to build another 65%.

So far I have below informations:
1. Canoe Gen 1 with Bluetooth would be a nice choice. It fits my layout wanted but I want to search for more option.
2. ydkb.io has Just68 which supports Bluetooth but PCB only. Looking for good case but afraid aluminium case will affect wireless signal.

Would you guys share some ideas for me? This time I would go clicky and looking for layout like Canoe Gen 1/Savage65 with Bluetooth.

Offline Antmydude

• Keyboard Kings
Re: Bluetooth 65% keyboard?
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 23 March 2020, 05:04:35 »
Hey, I recently was looking into 65 percent keyboards and actually made an in depth article about my top 5 picks. Maybe it will help you out? https://keyboardkings.com/best-65-percent-keyboards/ Only one of them features bluetooth functionality, but I think one or two of the others has a detachable power cable, and you might be able to use a Bluetooth dongle but I'm not 100% sure.
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 March 2020, 05:06:49 by Antmydude »

Offline hahasamuel

Re: Bluetooth 65% keyboard?
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 23 March 2020, 11:21:55 »
Hey, I recently was looking into 65 percent keyboards and actually made an in depth article about my top 5 picks. Maybe it will help you out? https://keyboardkings.com/best-65-percent-keyboards/ Only one of them features bluetooth functionality, but I think one or two of the others has a detachable power cable, and you might be able to use a Bluetooth dongle but I'm not 100% sure.
Thanks for informations! After search on Taobao, I found that MagicForce 68 also has wireless version. But I would like to have some kits as I don't want to desolder those switch out, and also want it to be programmable.