geekhack Community > Meetups

Sint-Niklaas (BE) Meetup

<< < (2/2)

alvamiler:
Could bring one or two keyboard prototypes.

mayomayo72218:
I really look forward to the next organization. because I was so sorry to miss it
 Vampire Survivors

whereami:
Same here

evawillms:
I look forward to something like this in the future.                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Run 3

Mosquishe:

--- Quote from: evawillms on Fri, 15 December 2023, 17:23:22 ---I look forward to something like this in the future.                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Run 3

--- End quote ---

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=122080.0

Check out ClackyCon, it's a meetup in The Netherlands, just above Belgium!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version