Author Topic: [GB] GMK Dracula (CLOSED) — Shipping!  (Read 298496 times)

Offline zekth

Re: [GB] GMK Dracula (CLOSED) — In color matching phase
« Reply #350 on: Wed, 02 December 2020, 04:05:13 »

Offline PeppyToad

« Reply #351 on: Thu, 03 December 2020, 04:22:19 »
Don't you use DHL or an expedited method for shipping the color samples? Or are they on a boat?

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #352 on: Thu, 03 December 2020, 04:57:27 »
Don't you use DHL or an expedited method for shipping the color samples? Or are they on a boat?

I think the problem is GMK getting the samples done and sending it over.

Offline pikku-allu

• IG: @kinnalek
« Reply #353 on: Thu, 03 December 2020, 07:42:36 »

I think the problem is GMK getting the samples done and sending it over.

Exactly

Offline HoodrowThrillson

« Reply #354 on: Thu, 03 December 2020, 09:23:18 »
Please forgive me for not bothering reading like 8 pages of "reee where is my set"

I'm sure this has been posted before but I'd like to reiterate/let y'all know that color matching colors is time consuming (especially if they don't get it right on R1, which is quite often).

Each sample (one single color) takes like 3 weeks. So if there's 5 custom colors, that's 15 weeks. On top of all this, I'm sure GMK has had trouble sourcing certain plastics/colors (they did for GMK Coral).

To be 100%, I'd rather get accurate colors instead of half assed color matching with a "good enough" mindset. Your wait will be rewarded.
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 December 2020, 09:24:53 by HoodrowThrillson »
[Mostly] Retired from Keyboards
Typing on: TKL One - Zealios v1 - 55g TX Springs, TX Films, Lubed with 205g0 - Xiami Beige Cadet + RGB
Collection: IDB60 (gone), Austere (gone), Matrix 1.2og (gone), Matrix 2.0add (gone), RS (so lit), Infinitum (gone), THRILL Proto (destroyed), Matrix 2.0add xmas Starry Night (gone), RS60 (traded), MC65 (traded), Jane v1 CE (gone), GSKT-00 (gone), TKL One Poly (returned), TKL One, RS60, Serenity Proto, Boulevard Proto

Offline PeppyToad

« Reply #355 on: Thu, 03 December 2020, 10:38:00 »
Please forgive me for not bothering reading like 8 pages of "reee where is my set"

I'm sure this has been posted before but I'd like to reiterate/let y'all know that color matching colors is time consuming (especially if they don't get it right on R1, which is quite often).

Each sample (one single color) takes like 3 weeks. So if there's 5 custom colors, that's 15 weeks. On top of all this, I'm sure GMK has had trouble sourcing certain plastics/colors (they did for GMK Coral).

To be 100%, I'd rather get accurate colors instead of half assed color matching with a "good enough" mindset. Your wait will be rewarded.

Thank you for the detailed reply. My bad for not reading through the whole thread.

I don't mind the wait times too much. I too would like a perfect set than a half assed one. I'm not familiar with the whole keycap designing process, but I understand some of it now.

Thanks to everyone involved for all your hard work.

Offline WetRacoon

« Reply #356 on: Fri, 18 December 2020, 12:51:37 »
The year is 2199.  Humanity begins to wither as a spiteful universe awakens long forgotten evils to break it.  War has ravaged half of the planet. The former "God-Emperor", a feckless con-man, now a sightless corpse sitting upon a throne, worshipped by the masses.  Drooping eyes and open mouths look up adoringly, begging for salvation.  Inbreeding ensures a rapid extinction amplified by lives lived in the wake of a nuclear fallout which blankets the seaboards of both Amerikka and the former Sino-Russian empire.

The flood of mutated genes from the equator overwhelmed the integrity of base line humans in their northern bastions.  Within a generation the changes became ingrained, as the children of a previously pure species punished it through both karmic vengeance and guerilla warfare.  What was left of the protected technological advancements began to crumble as the leftovers of a once great civilization began its great and unstoppable reversal.

Almost a hundred years ago probes detected a significant presence near Pluto.  Their measurements were not an error.  Colonies outside of Terra went dark within a year.  No contact.  No warning.  Not even a death rattle.  The enemy now stands at the door of a planet collapsing under the weight of its filth and corruption.  A final death blow from an existential threat like no other.  The Great Annihilator has come.

The rich fared no better as they emerged from their preservation pods.  In their state they were worse off than the mutants, but their arrogance ensured that this did not matter.  Without the protection of the state, ethics became a long forgotten concept, a fashion in passing.  Now lovingly known as the Slug Lords, they took what was left of the genetically stable population for their own benefit...and pleasure.  Behind their decayed beady eyes lay the hope that they could use these clean humans as bargaining chips with the alien.  Their hope is misplaced.

The year is 2199 and the end is nigh.  In time all things must pass.  The species spasms, gasping for breath.  GMK Dracula is still color matching.
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 December 2020, 12:57:46 by WetRacoon »

Offline Wickles

« Reply #357 on: Sat, 19 December 2020, 09:48:24 »
I find it reassuring that they are not compromising on the quality of the colours. I am really looking forward to getting my hands on this set next year!  ;D

Offline wonderfulrobot

« Reply #358 on: Mon, 04 January 2021, 21:17:33 »
Look forward to getting this in 2022...

GMK queue/lead time sounds like 8 months best case, and considering colours aren't finalised and then shipping after production on top....

See you in next January!

(And good stuff WetRacoon!)

Offline Pylon

« Reply #359 on: Tue, 05 January 2021, 10:27:38 »
This should be done much sooner than next January - once color matching is done I'd reckon it'd get production priority in GMK's queue given that it's I believe the oldest GMK group buy that hasn't been fulfilled yet.

Offline wholypantalones

• text and icon mods plz.
« Reply #360 on: Tue, 05 January 2021, 19:42:08 »
reee where is my set

Offline Pylon

« Reply #361 on: Sat, 16 January 2021, 12:01:42 »
Latest update:
https://omnitype.co/news/1-15-2021

Unfortunately looks like there needs to be one more round of color matching as the mod gray was way off. All the other colors look like they were approved.

Offline bLaXe

« Reply #362 on: Sat, 16 January 2021, 16:26:37 »
Given how much time has passed and the amount of interest that there must be in this set, is it likely that there will be lots of extras available after launch so we don’t have to hope for R2 or get depressed by r/Mm?

Offline itsmartin

« Reply #363 on: Sat, 16 January 2021, 20:59:07 »
is it likely that there will be lots of extras available after launch

We know exactly how many extras there will be based on the numbers given.
938 Base kits were ordered extra over customer orders, but that number is split across vendors... If the interest remains once we get the set delivered I wouldn't expect a few hundred sets per vendor to last particularly long at all.

> Starting 'update' ...
> Uploading: geekhack/group_buys/gmk-dracula/update.tar.gz
> [=============================] 100% 0.0s

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ GB_STATUS_FINAL_NUMBERS_FINALV2.txt ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
├── GB_units_ordered/
│ └── All proxies including extras/
│     ├── Core -------- 3006 (2068 customer orders)
│     ├── Highlight --- 1223
│     ├──
Nightmode ---- 797
│     ├── Whitespace --- 652
│     ├── Minify ------- 353
│     ├──
Localization - 117
│     ├── Command ------ 260
│     └── ERR! -------- 1167

└── GB_status_date/
  └── November 2nd [2019-11-02] [FINAL]

Offline bLaXe

« Reply #364 on: Sun, 17 January 2021, 02:14:18 »
Would the GB organisers or GMK open the group buy again once all the colours have been finished and give it an extra boost in numbers? Does that ever happen?

Offline honoka

« Reply #365 on: Sun, 17 January 2021, 03:30:00 »
Would the GB organisers or GMK open the group buy again once all the colours have been finished and give it an extra boost in numbers? Does that ever happen?
No, never!
You should try to get extras at a slight price bump

Offline zian_

« Reply #366 on: Sun, 17 January 2021, 16:57:51 »
This is the best GB I've joined in the past 3 years.

Lots of information to go around.

Offline meat

« Reply #367 on: Mon, 18 January 2021, 04:24:21 »
So sad that I missed this one. Looks amazing.

Offline Invezting

« Reply #368 on: Tue, 19 January 2021, 00:59:15 »
dracula when? :(

Offline Wickles

« Reply #369 on: Thu, 21 January 2021, 05:02:13 »
dracula when? :(

This time next year.  :))

Offline regionfree

« Reply #370 on: Thu, 21 January 2021, 06:04:48 »
welp. mods need to be re-matched. guess it’s gonna be 2023.

Offline Sycomore

« Reply #371 on: Thu, 21 January 2021, 06:07:18 »
Dracula will really be the best set of 2k22. Who woulda thunk?

Offline mr_fro2000

« Reply #372 on: Fri, 22 January 2021, 03:00:25 »
No, never!

I absolutely love this idea... kind of like running a r2 before r1 is done.  I for one would definitely go in... even if the r2 is at extras prices, I'd be willing to pay up just to guarantee that I can get a set.

Would this be possible?  I imagine a ton more sets would get sold if it re-opened or ran as a r2 after color matching is complete.

Offline Hell-es

« Reply #373 on: Fri, 22 January 2021, 12:38:18 »
I think this is the 2nd itaration of this idea :)

Offline S3ry

« Reply #374 on: Fri, 22 January 2021, 16:43:00 »
I really hope they can do an R2 while they're color matching or something. Otherwise, I guess I'll have to take my chances on getting extras hopefully

Offline Winster

« Reply #375 on: Sat, 23 January 2021, 09:31:05 »
It makes no sense to start R2 any time soon. Vendors have bought in a good number of base and child kits.
R2 will simply kill them. Just hope you get a extra set when they are sold

Offline MoonOperator

« Reply #376 on: Sat, 23 January 2021, 18:03:38 »
No, never!

I absolutely love this idea... kind of like running a r2 before r1 is done.  I for one would definitely go in... even if the r2 is at extras prices, I'd be willing to pay up just to guarantee that I can get a set.

Would this be possible?  I imagine a ton more sets would get sold if it re-opened or ran as a r2 after color matching is complete.

Yeah same here I’d love to see the option of an R2, I want in on all modules but that probably won’t be possible with extras and will be pretty difficult/expensive on the after market.

Offline MoonOperator

« Reply #377 on: Sat, 23 January 2021, 18:12:17 »
It makes no sense to start R2 any time soon. Vendors have bought in a good number of base and child kits.
R2 will simply kill them. Just hope you get a extra set when they are sold

That doesn’t make any difference though, kits haven’t been manufactured yet so that money that’s allocated for extras can just go towards the new customers orders. In return vendors would get that money they put aside for extras back. Or just keep extras the same, most GMK sets will sell out eventually.

Offline steezkeez

« Reply #378 on: Sun, 24 January 2021, 03:53:28 »
“do r2 because it will benefit me personally”

nah

Offline wholypantalones

« Reply #379 on: Sun, 24 January 2021, 09:39:30 »
With over 3k base kits there will be extras, don't worry. That said, throwing another couple thousand kits on top of the ones that haven't been produced yet for a "round 2" probably isn't good for anyone tbh.

We're already over a year of color matching and nothing has been produced..

Offline norb

« Reply #380 on: Sun, 24 January 2021, 12:28:34 »
better get used to it, with the community growing every day and the rising in GMK sets the past few years, 12+ months will be the default lead time.

some of you guys remember better than me that we had massdrop and maybe one or two smaller vendors running one GMK every (other) month, now we're looking at multiple vendors for every region and 5-8 GMK sets per month.

Offline mr_fro2000

« Reply #381 on: Mon, 01 February 2021, 05:52:34 »

nah

True, I would benefit... but so would the creator and vendor.  They would make more money.  But screw that, right?

Offline itsmartin

« Reply #382 on: Mon, 01 February 2021, 06:08:07 »
True, I would benefit... but so would the creator and vendor.  They would make more money.  But screw that, right?

I think they'll get even more sales if they get sets in people's hands before running a second round, so I suspect that's what they'll be waiting for.

Offline leexy

« Reply #383 on: Mon, 01 February 2021, 20:18:37 »
think too much

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

« Reply #384 on: Mon, 01 February 2021, 21:26:03 »

They gotta sell off the 1000 extras. Right now the reason the vendors don't sell extras at 220 isn't because people wont pay. I presume ROI is fantastic for extras, but that gets diluted if there's more.

That said, you seem like a smart person. Since you've already figured out the ins and outs of the keeb business on your own........go be a vendor. Or at least make your keeb expenditures back selling a portion per month.

Offline steezkeez

« Reply #385 on: Thu, 04 February 2021, 02:08:14 »

nah

yeah

Offline mr_fro2000

« Reply #386 on: Thu, 04 February 2021, 06:42:31 »

They gotta sell off the 1000 extras. Right now the reason the vendors don't sell extras at 220 isn't because people wont pay. I presume ROI is fantastic for extras, but that gets diluted if there's more.

That said, you seem like a smart person. Since you've already figured out the ins and outs of the keeb business on your own........go be a vendor. Or at least make your keeb expenditures back selling a portion per month.

Wow, what a snarky-ass comment to a legitimate idea/question.  I bring up the r2 idea precisely because I'm NOT "a smart person" and I don't know "the ins and outs of the keeb business." Is it not logical to think that if this set ran another round during a 2.5-3 year production cycle that all parties involved would make more money?  I take it YOU'RE the "smart person" with all 1200 posts... so why don't you tell us then?  Do you honestly think they wouldn't make more $ selling another 500+ kits and then extras along with that than they would by keeping the status quo?  Why would anyone care about ROI on extras if everyone ends up with more $ in their pockets?  Nevermind that they'll have extras after another round as well...

« Last Edit: Thu, 04 February 2021, 07:07:33 by mr_fro2000 »

Offline itsmartin

« Reply #387 on: Thu, 04 February 2021, 07:19:13 »
Wow, what a snarky-ass comment.  I bring up the r2 idea precisely because I'm NOT "a smart person" and I don't know "the ins and outs of the keeb business." Is it not logical to think that if this set ran another round during a 2.5-3 year production cycle that all parties involved would make more money?  I take it YOU'RE the "smart person" with all 1200 posts... so why don't you tell us then?  Do you honestly think they wouldn't make more $ selling another 500+ kits and then extras along with that than they would by keeping the status quo?  Why would anyone care about ROI on extras if everyone ends up with more $ in their pockets?  Nevermind that they'll have extras after another round as well...

I'll expand further on my take above that the vendors would make more money if they wait to deliver, which I think addresses your questions.

So the vendors have 1000 extra sets to sell, that they've already paid for. They need to sell these sets to someone.

If they run an R2 right now, those people who want the set will buy in and the vendors have to decide if they buy more extras or just it on what they already have on order. What is the demand going to be like, since they just allowed everyone who was keen to buy at the group buy price? The set will get made and delivered pretty quickly and most demand for it was satisfied with the additional group buy run.

Those extras are then something the vendors will likely sell over time, but won't sell as quickly so will take up inventory space. This costs them money.
I'm not a vendor, nor have ever spoken to one or even considered running my own group buy... But I would bet that the margins on group buy sets aren't great while the margin on extras is pretty good. So if they allow people to buy in now they actually shoot themselves in the foot as they can't sell their extras as easily.

Vendors absolutely care about ROI on extras. They'd have anticipated that return when they made their investment and would not want to destroy their own profit margins.

Now, if they wait and do not open the buy up again for a second round, the demand will be satisfied by the extra kits they have on order. Likely that those kits won't be enough to satisfy demand, so in another few months they do run another round, and everyone buys in, and the vendors buy extras as usual. Considering the set has actually been delivered and people have seen it, this is likely to generate increased demand over a set that has never been seen before, so sales have the potential to be much higher than an extra round opened before it delivers. Then a year later that gets delivered and the vendors sell their extras again.

So for vendors, satisfying demand with an additional buy right now is an awful business decision. Existing customers who paid in 2019 are left wondering why they bothered joining all that time ago and have been through five rounds of colour matching only for other people to reap the benefits of their patience and get the product for the same price with no wait and much less uncertainty.
The only people that are happy are those that buy in now, because they buy in at a cheaper price for a product delivered faster and that they've seen samples of from colour matching.
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 February 2021, 07:21:32 by itsmartin »

« Reply #388 on: Thu, 04 February 2021, 07:48:29 »

Wow, what a snarky-ass comment to a legitimate idea/question.  I bring up the r2 idea precisely because I'm NOT "a smart person" and I don't know "the ins and outs of the keeb business." Is it not logical to think that if this set ran another round during a 2.5-3 year production cycle that all parties involved would make more money?  I take it YOU'RE the "smart person" with all 1200 posts... so why don't you tell us then?  Do you honestly think they wouldn't make more $ selling another 500+ kits and then extras along with that than they would by keeping the status quo?  Why would anyone care about ROI on extras if everyone ends up with more $ in their pockets?  Nevermind that they'll have extras after another round as well...

To answer some of your question I'm sure everyone all around would like to make more money but for every set that has ran in the past (except for DMG off the top of my head, I might be missing some I don't pay attention to all sets) there has been ~ 1 year wait before an R2 and it ran in the same manner - orders open for ~ 30 days then the wait.

Vendors are trying to make keysets that are available as in stock but with GMK this is really tough given the number of sets waiting in the queue and their slow manufacturing. If you go to the keycap subforum there is a post by GMK Andy that said their machinery manufactures one keycap at a time. They have multiple machines running, but you can see why it's not so simple as just throw on another few thousand orders for instant R2.

I think a more realistic ask is seeing if Dracula could run immediately by another manufacturer. Cafe did this after its GMK run with Infinikey.

Offline mr_fro2000

« Reply #389 on: Thu, 04 February 2021, 09:35:25 »
Thank you itsmartin and directheatedtriode for the explanations... actually makes sense... I didn't factor in the cost of holding the sets in inventory.  That being said, given how long ago this gb was and how manic keycap extras sell out now vs back when the ic first got introduced, I can't imagine that a vendor should be very worried about having to hold onto a ton of inventory for very long.

I do understand the salt that those who held off since the original gb would feel... perhaps a vendor running an 'r2' would lose some goodwill by doing so... but I feel that running another round at a higher price would help alleviate some of this as well.

I know the suggestion to do an r2 most likely doesn't make sense, but I was thinking that perhaps a new precedent could be set given the how unusually long this particular set has been running for.

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

« Reply #390 on: Thu, 04 February 2021, 18:00:46 »

Wow, what a snarky-ass comment to a legitimate idea/question.  I bring up the r2 idea precisely because I'm NOT "a smart person" and I don't know "the ins and outs of the keeb business." Is it not logical to think that if this set ran another round during a 2.5-3 year production cycle that all parties involved would make more money?  I take it YOU'RE the "smart person" with all 1200 posts... so why don't you tell us then? 

Polite questions have gotten good answers....but "screw that, right?" Ok, here's a better answer.

Lets assume two things we don't know-the designer wants to do an R2 at some point and is flexible about timeline. Yeah, the 1000 R1 extras will sell out pretty fast even with an R2. Selling an R2 soon and at a higher price like you'd suggested will piss off the R1 buyers because the aftermarket price drops on R2 announcements, the people who want to buy R2 won't like the higher price, and the biggest issues remain opportunity cost and margins. It's best for vendors to have a kit make MOQ, there's a big opportunity cost if you dont, but that really isn't Omnitype's problem anymore-their monthly sales are reliably huge.

you've seen that pricing at high MOQ, say 1000 base kits, lowers the price of the kit: that's how base kits under 120 USD happen, vs MOQ 250 where the base kit is at 140+. The price drops continue happening at even higher order amounts-they're just not passed on to the customer anymore like Drop used to years ago. If you're a big time vendor, the best thing you can do is price at good price point, and then not just make MOQ, but get 3000+ orders, and Omnitype does this more as often as not in the past year. Then you're paying even less per kit as you've unlocked lower prices at each tier going from 1500 to 2000 to 3000 (which is why sales with extras are often at or near round numbers) and when you buy extras, they're costing you possibly 100$ a kit less than you're selling them for and even that's still way under aftermarket. Extras are where the money is if you've got the capital. Everyone wins: people get cheap kits as you priced at high MOQ, you made a pile of money.

Let's say it goes as you figure, and I think you're right. The extras sell at GB+50% or so, and sell out in minutes or less. Aftermarket hits ~300 per base. 1000 people on discord insta here and reddit all ask for extras. Pikku thinks up some new kits, maybe? Furthermore, they can slot in R2 possibly on shorter notice. Something like GMK White Wolf cancelation happens again-you've got a set with good potential on deck. An R2 gets run then.  It's priced low, there's tons of sales, profit is as expected, and in the meantime, they sell 560 of the base kit of this month (tuzi) in the opening day and are on track for another 3000+ base kits.

Lets say you run an R2 now, and price it at higher...140? You piss off a set of the R1 buyers. You devalue the extras you've purchased although yeah, they'll probably sell out anyways (caveat below). You decrease the likelihood of selling huge amounts, because you're pricing the kit higher, and of the top 10 kits of all time in sales, all had fairly cheap price relative to kit design and high MOQ at the outset with the exception of GMK Rainy Day. Those lower sales numbers increase the price you buy at at, and the extras margin is a huge potential profit. It's also one less set Omnitype could promote, probably get at least 1500 base sales with a chance that a set's a hit. The benefit of this is...some people don't have to wait for R2? They're not clearly making more money w Drac R2 than running some other set.

Also, at some point, the keyset bubble bursts. You're not always gonna be able to sell a GMK sealed kit and double your money in a year. Presumably when in stock sales increase and GMK can meet demand?  Keyset futures right now are unreal. Keyset futures back in 2018 solidly beat my mutual funds. The moment extras aren't an easy flip, FOMO drops, the extras sales are going to slow way down-and then the price has to drop on extras.

Offline wholypantalones

« Reply #391 on: Thu, 04 February 2021, 18:02:23 »
Christ these replies are getting longer than waiting for these caps to be color matched.

Offline godofdeath

« Reply #392 on: Sat, 06 February 2021, 10:58:34 »
Will I get these caps before 2022 hmmm

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Offline baccaan

« Reply #393 on: Fri, 12 February 2021, 16:53:12 »
R6 here we gooooooooo

Offline LevelSteam

« Reply #394 on: Sat, 13 February 2021, 22:21:39 »
some of you guys remember better than me that we had massdrop and maybe one or two smaller vendors running one GMK every (other) month, now we're looking at multiple vendors for every region and 5-8 GMK sets per month.

I member' the before-fore times. Seems like production capabilities haven't increased in proportion to demand.

Offline sevenseacat

« Reply #395 on: Sun, 14 February 2021, 03:23:43 »

I member' the before-fore times. Seems like production capabilities haven't increased in proportion to demand.

AFAIK our group buys are only a tiny subset of the caps that GMK actually manufactures.

Offline EdgeOfInfinity

« Reply #396 on: Sun, 28 February 2021, 23:49:13 »
can't wait to see this one day

Offline zian_

« Reply #397 on: Sun, 14 March 2021, 19:55:36 »
Yooooo. Hear me out. What if... we wait two years for a set then it doesn’t match the renders 😂

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #398 on: Mon, 15 March 2021, 01:54:33 »
just in case you didn't read the update on omnitypes website.

GMK DRACULA
IN COLOR MATCHING PHASE
We have unfortunate news that we dread to have to give. The round 5 modifier sample was not right. The sample was just as bad as the round 4 sample that we clearly stated was unacceptably wrong, but somehow round 5 was just as wrong. We submitted our thoughts on Tuesday for an unprecedented round 6 sample. Round 5 only took a little over 2 weeks to receive, so hopefully this one will be quick as well.

Below you can see a photo of the 5 rounds of samples in order. We are showing you this so you can understand how far off the round 4 and 5 samples were and how they were simply not acceptable to use in the final product. No matter how difficult the decision was. The photo is only the show the comparison between the modifier samples and not to perfectly represent how they look in real-life. Some of these samples may seem like they are right, but we are matching each color to be part of the overall palette and not independently. The relationship and contrast between the alphas and modifiers is very important, which is why we are going to such great lengths to get it right.

We submitted our thoughts and reiterated for a 3rd time now, the changes that needed to be made from the ROUND 3 sample. Round 3 was very close to being correct, but was just a little bit too dark. We provided in depth measurements and adjustments to do everything we could to help them make the changes, however, the samples following round 3 were incredibly over lightened to the point that they could possibly be mistaken for the alphas, which is forcing us to have to get another round.

We are committed to getting these colors as perfect as we can to live up to the design that all of you expect to get.

Offline itsmartin

« Reply #399 on: Mon, 15 March 2021, 02:05:33 »
R5 samples came in really quickly according to the timelines on the site, I was hoping that R6 would be just as fast but it seems not. Hopefully that is good news for the colour being correct when it does arrive.