Author Topic: ErgoDox.org missing files, please update  (Read 1716 times)

Offline robotmonster

ErgoDox.org missing files, please update
« on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 15:24:38 »
Hi everyone, just found out about ErgoDox and I am very impressed, many thanks to everyone involved around this project, and gratz to everyone who bult it.

My friend has acrylic cutting shop, and the other friend has access to PCB printing machine, I am good with electronics, and want to assemble the kit myself from scratch and build it ASAP. I visited ergodox.org but PCB layout and Litster's plans are missing. Any help around obtaining these would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: ErgoDox.org missing files, please update
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 17:17:34 »
Hi everyone, just found out about ErgoDox and I am very impressed, many thanks to everyone involved around this project, and gratz to everyone who bult it.

My friend has acrylic cutting shop, and the other friend has access to PCB printing machine, I am good with electronics, and want to assemble the kit myself from scratch and build it ASAP. I visited ergodox.org but PCB layout and Litster's plans are missing. Any help around obtaining these would be much appreciated.

Cheers

make sure you modify the Stabilizer slots a bit to more easily accommodate costar stabs. at it's current form it requires some "modding" to fit the stabs..   It works.. but tediously to setup.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 18:05:39 »
Do checkout the cad resources thread.

Offline robotmonster

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 22:23:46 »
Thanks for the helpful tips and pointing the thread out. Just registered but I will study the forums over coming days. Cheers guys <3