Author Topic: [IC] QWERKeys B Series Set  (Read 40001 times)

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
[IC] QWERKeys B Series Set
« on: Sun, 07 October 2012, 14:45:50 »
Im in the process of contacting QWERKeys about getting as much of a keyboard as possible in B Series keycaps. I think they only come in 1x caps so it would be 72 keycaps for a TKL and 86 for a fullsize. We need a MOQ of 100 total keycaps so we should be able to hit that pretty fast. We need a MOQ of 15 sets. As for the color i was thinking a Blue and White keycap with Red etch. As for color so far the majority has floated toward Red and White with Red Etch. If you have other ideas please voice them.

I recently received this from Sleabo:
"The B series were intended for a backlit keyboard used by the military. I couldn't comment on what they would be like to type on, its really to the users preference - but as I say they were designed to be used on a full set for a special backlit keyboard - they weren't deisigned to be used as singles. There are only an MOQ of 100 singles keys on any one particular colour combination. So, as long as you have a minimum of 2 x 51 key sets in e.g. a red and white center key style. You can have as many different colour combos as you want."

An update:
"Hi

a 72 set would be £75 per set, MOQ 15 sets

an 86 sets would be £85 per set, MOQ 15 sets

thanks

Dan"

Update 2012.10.22
Poll available to select color and layout its is available here.
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 October 2012, 18:33:40 by TheProfosist »

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
Re: [IC] QWERKeys B Series Set
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 07 October 2012, 14:48:08 »
Here are all the pics that I could find of various B Series keycaps.

« Last Edit: Sun, 07 October 2012, 15:33:26 by TheProfosist »

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 07 October 2012, 18:00:56 »
Wee need a MOQ of 100 total keycaps so we should be able to hit that pretty fast. As for the color i was thinking a Blue and White keycap with Red etch. If you have other ideas please voice them.

Dear Sir,

Put me down for 4 (four) sets of whatever you are going to decide on.  I always wanted the B-series for some of my keyboards.  Absolutely unique amongst key caps.

Thank Sleabo for me in deciding to accept a Group Buy on this.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 07 October 2012, 18:03:14 »
I'm mostly interested in some function row blue/white blanks... not sure about having a full set.
I love Elzy

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 07 October 2012, 18:30:41 »
I'm mostly interested in some function row blue/white blanks... not sure about having a full set.

Now worries, you can go here http://www.qwerkeys.co.uk/collections/frontpage/products/function-pack and buy it now.

Also Sleabo can currently make anything you want, speak to him direct.

This Group Buy is for the hardcore fanatics.  We all want the full KEY-SET on our keyboards because of our intense desire to own the "B" series.
« Last Edit: Sun, 07 October 2012, 18:32:55 by Elrick »

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 07 October 2012, 18:36:05 »
I'm interested in dark grey/charcoal color. Would be nice to see pics of all the different colors first. Sleabo said he'd post pics but hasn't gotten to it yet.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 07 October 2012, 18:38:11 »

Now worries, you can go here http://www.qwerkeys.co.uk/collections/frontpage/products/function-pack and buy it now.

Also Sleabo can currently make anything you want, speak to him direct.

This Group Buy is for the hardcore fanatics.  We all want the full KEY-SET on our keyboards because of our intense desire to own the "B" series.

No, because the function pack is only for the other two series. B Series has a MOQ always, I've contacted Sleabo.
I love Elzy

Offline pasph

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 07 October 2012, 18:46:35 »
The B series caps have only one profile so a full set isn't much confortable to type on imho
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 07 October 2012, 19:06:14 »
The B series caps have only one profile so a full set isn't much confortable to type on imho

I've had a Logitech Illuminated slimline keyboard for 4 years, it worked nicely.  All of their keys were the same profile.  If you want a tilt on the keys then simply "TILT the KEYBOARD", but I always preferred the keyboard to being flat on the desktop.

I'm no typist but I got anywhere between 60 to 80 WPM on that Logitech Keyboard, maybe the profile helped..... who knows.
« Last Edit: Sun, 07 October 2012, 19:30:52 by Elrick »

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #9 on: Sun, 07 October 2012, 19:09:51 »
I'm interested in dark grey/charcoal color. Would be nice to see pics of all the different colors first. Sleabo said he'd post pics but hasn't gotten to it yet.

I'm with you too, he did say he has got the EXTRA colours.  We just need to see what's available for us.

Offline TDub

« Reply #10 on: Mon, 08 October 2012, 02:54:42 »
"The B series were intended for a backlit keyboard used by the military. I couldn't comment on what they would be like to type on, its really to the users preference - but as I say they were designed to be used on a full set for a special backlit keyboard - they weren't deisigned to be used as singles. There are only an MOQ of 100 singles keys on any one particular colour combination. So, as long as you have a minimum of 2 x 51 key sets in e.g. a red and white center key style. You can have as many different colour combos as you want."

If  i interpret the above correctly, anyone who wants 2 sets with the same color combination (as long as each set is above 51 keys) could contact Sleabo and get them made?

My guess is a GB should still provide some advantages though like tier pricing, which gets cheaper the more sets we order?

Offline chrono000

« Reply #11 on: Mon, 08 October 2012, 12:43:02 »
I'm interested in this. Will there be a group buy?

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 08 October 2012, 17:12:07 »
Wee need a MOQ of 100 total keycaps so we should be able to hit that pretty fast. As for the color i was thinking a Blue and White keycap with Red etch. If you have other ideas please voice them.

Dear Sir,

Put me down for 4 (four) sets of whatever you are going to decide on.  I always wanted the B-series for some of my keyboards.  Absolutely unique amongst key caps.

Thank Sleabo for me in deciding to accept a Group Buy on this.

sounds good to me ill add you to the list

Yes sadly the only colors that i have seen for the B serioes are the ones in all the pics above i would like to do 3 different colors as that can only really be done with the b series caps but in the end what ever color choice get the majority is the one that will get run in the groupbuy.

If  i interpret the above correctly, anyone who wants 2 sets with the same color combination (as long as each set is above 51 keys) could contact Sleabo and get them made?

My guess is a GB should still provide some advantages though like tier pricing, which gets cheaper the more sets we order?

yes there is tier pricing available we need to decide on the total amount of caps per set before I can find that out though

I'm interested in this. Will there be a group buy?

that is the plan and the point of the interest check to make sure that there will be enough people to have a groupbuy

Offline TDub

« Reply #13 on: Tue, 09 October 2012, 03:28:15 »
I am definitly interessted in at least one set. The B series looks very cool and very unique. I like the blue and white keys with red legends in the photos but I am open to other color combinations too.

Also picture of all sleabos colors is available at Deskthority:

http://deskthority.net/marketplace-f11/new-colours-available-t3965.html

Not sure if all of these apply to the B series as well, but I think they should.

Another question: Did I understand it correctly that the MOQ only applies to the base and center color of the key, not the infill of the legend? Would that allow us to make this GB semi custom, letting everyone pick their own legend color?
Or could we go further and pick multiple combinations of the base and center color (as long as we hit the MOQ for each combo) and still get teir pricing?

Offline HRS2K

• I love Blue!
« Reply #14 on: Tue, 09 October 2012, 07:23:31 »
Show Image

I like the Red White Blue... i have the Geek Hack Black Orange and a green/white power and love the design. Im in for 1 set :) 
KBC Poker (Blacks), CM Storm QuickFire Rapid (Blues), Leopold FC200RC (Blues)

Offline pasph

« Reply #15 on: Tue, 09 October 2012, 16:55:41 »
Interested (please see if is possible shipping from EU to EU)
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #16 on: Tue, 09 October 2012, 18:20:54 »

sounds good to me ill add you to the list

Thanks buddy.

Like I said, I am happy with any colour you want to use on the B-Series.  Red/White and Blue or Green/White and Green.  Anything really.

Just let me know when you'll need the moolah to make this finally happen.

Offline Scoliosis Jones

« Reply #17 on: Tue, 09 October 2012, 20:04:49 »
I know it may be far fetched,, but would it be doable to have a traslucent stem, and a thick filled engraving, or a white with less opacity, so it is usable for backlit keyboard as well? would look gorgeous imo...

any thoughts?

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #18 on: Tue, 09 October 2012, 21:17:21 »
Another far fetched question, but could something be done for say a number row set in green/white with green etch and red/white with red etch?  I like the looks of this with a CCnG or RA2.0 set respectively.

It would seem vaguely easy to me to get 10 orders of each, but of course I'm observing, not organizing so who cares what I think is easy lol

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #19 on: Tue, 09 October 2012, 23:32:12 »
I am definitly interessted in at least one set. The B series looks very cool and very unique. I like the blue and white keys with red legends in the photos but I am open to other color combinations too.

Also picture of all sleabos colors is available at Deskthority:

http://deskthority.net/marketplace-f11/new-colours-available-t3965.html

Not sure if all of these apply to the B series as well, but I think they should.

Another question: Did I understand it correctly that the MOQ only applies to the base and center color of the key, not the infill of the legend? Would that allow us to make this GB semi custom, letting everyone pick their own legend color?
Or could we go further and pick multiple combinations of the base and center color (as long as we hit the MOQ for each combo) and still get teir pricing?

yes the MOQ doesnt not apply to the infill only the base 2 colors. Yes technically everyone could pick their own color legends or we could have a multi color legend set. Though the first sounds like a major pain, not that im saying i wont do it but if possible i would like to stick with the same color legend as well. As for haveing multiple combos of the base color that could be done as well but we really wouldnt me taking advantage of the tiered pricing then.

Interested (please see if is possible shipping from EU to EU)
If there is a large amount of EU order i will look for someone to distro in the EU if not everything will be shipped from the states.

I know it may be far fetched,, but would it be doable to have a traslucent stem, and a thick filled engraving, or a white with less opacity, so it is usable for backlit keyboard as well? would look gorgeous imo...

any thoughts?
using the white or clear center should already make it useable with a backlight board as that is the original intention for these keycaps.

Another far fetched question, but could something be done for say a number row set in green/white with green etch and red/white with red etch?  I like the looks of this with a CCnG or RA2.0 set respectively.

It would seem vaguely easy to me to get 10 orders of each, but of course I'm observing, not organizing so who cares what I think is easy lol
that might be possible but there is already a groupbuy for the function row and i think the num row is an optional addon so your best bet is probably to go there if possible I would like to try to keep this groupbuy to the full set only.

alright we need to decide on what size set that we plan on getting so that i can ask about tier pricing. The options are 72 for TKL keyboards and 86 for a fullsize.

Also please comment on what colors you think would be good. I am leaning toward the Blue/White + Red Etch but if the majority wants a different color combo we will probably go with that. It would really help if we had pics of all the different colors that sleabo offers and if someone was willing to mock up a picture for a set.

Offline TDub

« Reply #20 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 02:54:21 »
Colors were posted by Sleabo in his subforum and he did confirm that all of those are available for the B series:

22 x 21 Color combinations (excluding the combos with same base and center color) = 462 combinations

And thats without all the options for infills :)

Offline Scoliosis Jones

« Reply #21 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 08:00:29 »
Put me in for a 2 color set for either green or red, TKL

Offline Cynez

« Reply #22 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 11:20:26 »
Will definitely check back on the color scheme.
KBT Race w/ Reds | HHKB Pro 2 | KBC Poker w/ Reds | IBM Model M '93 | Noppoo Mini w/ Reds | Filco Majestouch 2 w/ Browns

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #23 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 13:59:32 »
Colors were posted by Sleabo in his subforum and he did confirm that all of those are available for the B series:

Show Image

22 x 21 Color combinations (excluding the combos with same base and center color) = 462 combinations

And thats without all the options for infills :)
wow nice im really digging the deep red and the deep blue the burnt orange is nice as well.

What does eveyone think about doing Red/White with Red etch as the first run of this is there is additional demand for other colors at the end ill run another for those I would just like to keep this first one simple if possible

Offline Scoliosis Jones

« Reply #24 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 16:07:07 »
great,

I'm in for a red/white/red set

Offline Grimey

« Reply #25 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 18:03:41 »
Would be in for a set of these as well.  The uniqueness of these keycaps is very unique, a full set would be fantastic.
Erlang your pants off

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #26 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 19:18:07 »
Is anyone that is interested in this groupbuy looking to use these on the FullSize keyboards?

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #27 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 19:21:04 »
Is anyone that is interested in this groupbuy looking to use these on the FullSize keyboards?

I am.

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #28 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 19:26:37 »
Oh man, an orange/gray, gray/blue or gray/red set wouldn't be bad at all.
« Last Edit: Wed, 10 October 2012, 19:29:39 by tjcaustin »

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #29 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 19:27:04 »

I am.

- Ron | samwisekoi
alright then ill look into pricing for both the TKL and Full Size

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #30 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 19:37:36 »
Received this in a message from Sleabo

We can do size 1, 1.25, 1.5 and 1.75 in B series.

Would anyone be interested in additional B Series keycaps in the larger sizes? It you could only really get them for Tab, Caps, |\, Ctrlx2, Winx2, Altx2, and menu. The keyboard may look weird with just those additional ones being b series.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #31 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 19:38:47 »

I am.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Wait, what?  I am confused (not too surprising given the number of [IC] and [GB] threads I am in.)

I thought we were talking about F1 through F12 keycaps.  How does that become different on a 104 vs TKL keyboard?

Or were you asking if I was interested in one hundred and four of these keycaps?  Not so much, no.

I thought I was in for two sets of F1 through F12 (+/- escape keys if included.)

Please help me understand. 

Thanks very much,

- Ron | samwisekoi

p.s.  Feel free to PM me if I have just embarrassed myself publicly.   :-[
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #32 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 19:42:30 »

I am.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Wait, what?  I am confused (not too surprising given the number of [IC] and [GB] threads I am in.)

I thought we were talking about F1 through F12 keycaps.  How does that become different on a 104 vs TKL keyboard?

Or were you asking if I was interested in one hundred and four of these keycaps?  Not so much, no.

I thought I was in for two sets of F1 through F12 (+/- escape keys if included.)

Thanks very much,

- Ron | samwisekoi

This specific thread is for a full set basically all 1x capos on the board. Currently your looking at 72 for TKL and 86 for Full Size. There is a different thread that is just for the function row and possibly the num row.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #33 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 19:56:52 »
Ah.  I see. Wrong thread then.  I'll just nip around back and put myself out of my misery, shall I?

<sigh>

Never mind...

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline silat

« Reply #34 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 20:09:11 »

Me
Fighting the Christian American Taliban daily with my Deck Legend loaded with Cherry MX Clears //
Deck Legend Ice Clears // Deck Legend Frost Clears // Ducky Shining Purple Browns//QPAD MK85 Browns //

Offline silat

« Reply #35 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 20:15:11 »

I am.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Thanks very much,

- Ron | samwisekoi

This specific thread is for a full set basically all 1x capos on the board. Currently your looking at 72 for TKL and 86 for Full Size. There is a different thread that is just for the function row and possibly the num row.

There is a different thread? Link please? And I am confused too:) So this thread is for all the 1x keys? The other thread is for the Function and Num keys. So the shift etc are not included?
Fighting the Christian American Taliban daily with my Deck Legend loaded with Cherry MX Clears //
Deck Legend Ice Clears // Deck Legend Frost Clears // Ducky Shining Purple Browns//QPAD MK85 Browns //

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #36 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 20:17:42 »
I don't think the other will include number row, either, but here it is - http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=36314.0

This is going to be full besides mods because of limitations to the key type as well.

If neither of the current QWERKey GB organizers have a problem, I'll start a number row GB to match CCnG and RA2.0 soon.  If they do, I don't mind waiting another month or so.
« Last Edit: Wed, 10 October 2012, 20:23:16 by tjcaustin »

Offline jessecoleman

« Reply #37 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 20:20:51 »
Are the B Series Cherry profile? And someone said that all the rows will be the same profile. Will that make it weird to type on?

Offline digitalleftovers

« Reply #38 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 20:21:26 »
There are so many key cap ideas these days, you seldom see anything exciting besides colors, but I think these are pretty nifty.  I definitely want some.
Keyboards:
Filco 104 MX Brown (Otaku) - FKBN104M/NPEK 黒い空
Ducky TKL MX Brown/Blue 80% (White) - 1087-F 白の空
KBC Poker MX Red with PBT Key Caps - PFCN6000

"Consumers use touch screens.  Producers use keyboards."

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #39 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 20:50:58 »
Are the B Series Cherry profile? And someone said that all the rows will be the same profile. Will that make it weird to type on?
yes they are all the same profile the same as a function row keycap but lower it it will be different than awhat your used to for sure

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #40 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 21:00:02 »
yes they are all the same profile the same as a function row keycap but lower it it will be different than awhat your used to for sure

Couldn't care less...... you can still count me in on any sale of QWEkeys sets.

If Sleabo can make a full TKL set, then I'm in heaven.  Any colour would suit me, I am not that addicted for any any shade as long as they can actually make the Modifiers and all the other caps.  If the Space key is still off the agenda don't worry I've got heaps of spares sitting in a box.

Because this is QWERkeys they have to make a unique set that easily stands out from all the other stuff currently available, that is why the "B" series has to be made.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #41 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 21:03:51 »

Couldn't care less...... you can still count me in on any sale of QWEkeys sets.

If Sleabo can make a full TKL set, then I'm in heaven.  Any colour would suit me, I am not that addicted for any any shade as long as they can actually make the Modifiers and all the other caps.  If the Space key is still off the agenda don't worry I've got heaps of spares sitting in a box.

Because this is QWERkeys they have to make a unique set that easily stands out from all the other stuff currently available, that is why the "B" series has to be made.
I dont know about modifiers i think qwerkey could do the but no in b series height and if they do i believe MOQ is 100 so that may be out of our range. What if got SP to so a matching modifier set to these 1x keys?

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #42 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 21:05:08 »
This is part of why I just want the number row stuff, it works well with the CCnG and RA2.0 and we don't have to find someone else to make nice modifiers.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #43 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 21:11:11 »
This is part of why I just want the number row stuff, it works well with the CCnG and RA2.0 and we don't have to find someone else to make nice modifiers.
Your 100% welcome to do a func + num row or just num row if you want. I really want I full set and a few others seem to want it as well though and I have been planning this without even worrying about the modifiers until now.

Offline Scoliosis Jones

« Reply #44 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 21:48:36 »
I 100% with this and i am down for a set of modifiers as well to complete the set

so tkl red-white-red set with modifiers

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #45 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 21:53:09 »
Ahh, I misunderstood your plight, please forgive me

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #46 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 22:02:07 »
I really want I full set and a few others seem to want it as well though and I have been planning this without even worrying about the modifiers until now.

Okay so it's still only 51 keys that are being made right?

So please don't let anyone tell you that Sleabo will make the 86keys, (mostly my fault).

The Modifiers can still be made via SP, but then we need to seriously look at what the final colour/designs will be chosen.  I think this would be the FIRST Group Buy here on Geekhack (correct me if I'm wrong) that will require two companies to complete a Key-set.

I'm not scared of the results it just takes guts and patience to see this GB all the way through.  I'm still in if the op agrees......

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #47 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 22:29:29 »
Ahh, I misunderstood your plight, please forgive me
lol your forgiven :P

I really want I full set and a few others seem to want it as well though and I have been planning this without even worrying about the modifiers until now.

Okay so it's still only 51 keys that are being made right?

So please don't let anyone tell you that Sleabo will make the 86keys, (mostly my fault).

The Modifiers can still be made via SP, but then we need to seriously look at what the final colour/designs will be chosen.  I think this would be the FIRST Group Buy here on Geekhack (correct me if I'm wrong) that will require two companies to complete a Key-set.

I'm not scared of the results it just takes guts and patience to see this GB all the way through.  I'm still in if the op agrees......
well isnt there 15 bigger than 1x keys on a 87key TKL? wouldnt that make 72 keys that are 1x width?

understood

yes I wa thinking of making them via SP possibly double shot Red with white legend. We would need someone who had the SP sample ring to figure out the exact color though and we may have to get the keys from sleabo first then possibly I really dont know how we would work this out but im willing to try.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #48 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 22:54:31 »
I know that a ring is getting ordered for the ockc (I think that's right) GB, so we'll have those soon.

If I was going to be doing more cap makery, I'd get one myself.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #49 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 23:05:54 »
I know that a ring is getting ordered for the ockc (I think that's right) GB, so we'll have those soon.

If I was going to be doing more cap makery, I'd get one myself.
lol should have thought about as im helping running that groupbuy, though its going to canada

Just thought about something all I should have to do is buy one of the red power caps from qwerkeys and that should represent the red then compare the white and the red to what SP has I actually might be able to ask the guy running the OCKC groupbuy to do that since hes got the color ring.