Author Topic: [IC] Large Spacebars in Toxic colors  (Read 2334 times)

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
[IC] Large Spacebars in Toxic colors
« on: Fri, 23 August 2013, 06:33:18 »
This is currently an IC only for larger spacebars that SP does have molds for, so no new molds need to be made.  But the items in question would be the following

8u space bar in Toxic set green
8u space bar in Toxic set GX
10u space bar in Toxic set green
10u space bar in Toxic set GX

The big reason why I see this actually coming to life is I know there are people that have older keyboards with large space bars but want to swap out the caps but are hesitant to due to GB's not offering space bars in these sizes.  Well I want to know how many people would be interested in this.  Other colors might be available depending on my response from SP.  Also I am currently waiting on confirmation for permission to use the green from the Toxic set as it was a custom color specifically for that set.  Ordering /invoicing and such will not happen until shortly after the same events for the Toxic set.

Again just judging interest.

Melvang
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
Re: [IC] Large Spacebars in Toxic colors
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 23 August 2013, 06:45:02 »
  Also I am currently waiting on confirmation for permission to use the green from the Toxic set as it was a custom color specifically for that set. 

You don't need permission to use that color. its going to be part of their standard inventory as "VDA". they just aren't going to stock it until the Toxic GB happens, so you couldn't order it until after that GB like you were planning anyways :)
----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 23 August 2013, 07:02:12 »
Cool thanks for the info.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 23 August 2013, 14:07:25 »
I'm not getting the Toxic set, but it might be nice to have these odd/large size spacebars on hand just in case I want them later.  I'd probably get a couple if the price is right.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 24 August 2013, 08:30:37 »
and it appears there is next to zero interest in this.  Looks like a dead end.

Offline thoere

« Reply #5 on: Mon, 26 August 2013, 16:12:11 »
and it appears there is next to zero interest in this.  Looks like a dead end.
Not very many keyboards use 8-10x spacebars. In my opinion even 7x is a little obscure compared to 6.25x.