Author Topic: Prime Caps Artisans -  (Read 158178 times)

Offline Skynet_0

Re: ~Prime Caps Artisans ~ SUMMER SALE Ends Aug 12th
« Reply #150 on: Sat, 12 August 2017, 15:06:12 »
All gone while paypal processed my invoice - \

Offline CYFX

« Reply #151 on: Sat, 12 August 2017, 15:16:15 »
I didn't even see the post for the space bar. The only drops I have seen were the toucan then carbon Dallas and then I almost got a raidance but it was sold out before I checked out. How to people get there so fast? It almost seems unfair. I've been refreshing the page literally all day, almost every second. Feels bad :< - I guess there's always next time ...maybe <<

Offline Bits

« Reply #152 on: Sat, 12 August 2017, 15:17:38 »
Looks like we're in the same boat. I wonder if there were multiples for the sale because it seems like there was just one each by how fast they went

@CYFX - They commented on their Instagram that there were going to be spacebar gimp sales on Friday at two diff times and also stating the real spacebar sale at 1pm pst but even with knowing the times I still didn't get lucky enough :(
(Well I did get a classic gimp space bar so I guess I shouldn't be toooo disappointed.)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Sat, 12 August 2017, 15:22:52 by Bits »

Offline Skynet_0

« Reply #153 on: Sat, 12 August 2017, 15:22:59 »
Probably bots, tbh. I didn't see any protection, though I could be wrong.

Also, she posted here too.

Offline CYFX

« Reply #154 on: Sat, 12 August 2017, 15:24:55 »
Probably bots, tbh. I didn't see any protection, though I could be wrong.

Also, she posted here too.

This is most likely the case, since they are gone in seconds.

Offline Bits

« Reply #155 on: Sat, 12 August 2017, 15:25:15 »
Oh true! Dunno how I missed that only being a few posts higher lol. I found that Instagram is a better way to follow PrimeCaps' updates

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
« Reply #156 on: Mon, 14 August 2017, 11:46:03 »
Looks like we're in the same boat. I wonder if there were multiples for the sale because it seems like there was just one each by how fast they went

@CYFX - They commented on their Instagram that there were going to be spacebar gimp sales on Friday at two diff times and also stating the real spacebar sale at 1pm pst but even with knowing the times I still didn't get lucky enough :(
(Well I did get a classic gimp space bar so I guess I shouldn't be toooo disappointed.)

I'm sorry we didn't have enough keys for everyone. Most of the batches had less than 20 keys in them so they did go very quick.  Someone snatched up most of the space bars in one go. We had a talk with that person and they were allowed to keep their favorite but we refunded them for the rest.  The recovered bars will be posted again on Saturday the 19th with some additional bars that Frank has made and will continue to produce.

It's a odd sale format but it worked with the random assortment of caps that we had available.  We're working to create more keys for all ( this was our biggest sale yet) and figuring which are the best styles to create larger batches of. Frank is very close to joining me full time in creating keys. We are also looking into a larger work space. Our living room is basically 2 offices and a work shop with another work station in the bedroom. I hope you'll bare with us as we scale up. We're given 'er all she's got Captain!

At the end of the month I will host an early bird special and release whatever brunch caps I have at that time. This sale will be by RNG Raffle.

Thank you to all who participated in our summer sale. Without your support we wouldn't be able to do what we love.
Let the order sorting and shipping begin!

p.s. Reminder Saturday Aug 19th - More space bars coming!
Check out our Artisan keys at Primecaps.ca

Offline le-37

Re: ~Prime Caps Artisans ~ Summer sale - SHIPPING
« Reply #157 on: Mon, 14 August 2017, 13:26:31 »
OMG, I have a chance to spend some more money. Yippee! :)

Will you be holding off on shipping our summer sale orders in case we order more? I'm hoping to hit the free shipping minimums.

EDIT: oh, I see that the summer sale is "shipping" now.
Maybe I can combine the spacebars with the brunch sale later this month... IF I win any
I'm dying to get some brunch/food caps and a steamcap
« Last Edit: Mon, 14 August 2017, 13:33:36 by le-37 »

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
« Reply #158 on: Mon, 14 August 2017, 15:01:16 »
OMG, I have a chance to spend some more money. Yippee! :)

Will you be holding off on shipping our summer sale orders in case we order more? I'm hoping to hit the free shipping minimums.

EDIT: oh, I see that the summer sale is "shipping" now.
Maybe I can combine the spacebars with the brunch sale later this month... IF I win any
I'm dying to get some brunch/food caps and a steamcap

It will take me some days to get all the orders ready and shipped. Shoot me an email to Primecapsartisans@gmail.com with your name or order number and I will hold your order until you can purchase something else.

Offline Bits

« Reply #159 on: Mon, 14 August 2017, 16:12:54 »

I'm sorry we didn't have enough keys for everyone. Most of the batches had less than 20 keys in them so they did go very quick.  Someone snatched up most of the space bars in one go. We had a talk with that person and they were allowed to keep their favorite but we refunded them for the rest.  The recovered bars will be posted again on Saturday the 19th with some additional bars that Frank has made and will continue to produce.

It's a odd sale format but it worked with the random assortment of caps that we had available.  We're working to create more keys for all ( this was our biggest sale yet) and figuring which are the best styles to create larger batches of. Frank is very close to joining me full time in creating keys. We are also looking into a larger work space. Our living room is basically 2 offices and a work shop with another work station in the bedroom. I hope you'll bare with us as we scale up. We're given 'er all she's got Captain!

At the end of the month I will host an early bird special and release whatever brunch caps I have at that time. This sale will be by RNG Raffle.

Thank you to all who participated in our summer sale. Without your support we wouldn't be able to do what we love.
Let the order sorting and shipping begin!

p.s. Reminder Saturday Aug 19th - More space bars coming!
That great to hear!

I personally hate fcfs sales, but can't complain about a second chance haha

Offline Rumblehotep

« Reply #160 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 16:05:18 »
Any news on if you'll have the John Hammond caps for sale sometime in the future?
That amber look is just incredible...

Offline theasian

« Reply #161 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 07:42:32 »
hit me with some more spacebars

Offline Broadwell

« Reply #162 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 09:31:20 »
hit me with some more spacebars
yes me too

Offline superiorgorg30

« Reply #163 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 10:17:33 »
My Prime Caps arrived today, The quality of the caps are unreal, wish my phone could show the true beauty of these caps.

177080-0
177082-1

Offline robotsokk

« Reply #164 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 01:21:15 »
I fell asleep before I got to post pics last night, but -- my Prime Caps arrived yesterday! The cards are *awesome*, and thank you for the extra cap to make up for the minor defect on one! Definitely didn't have to, but that was rad of you and the cap is lovely, along with the others  :thumb:

This potato pic will have to do until I do some proper macro shots:

Thanks for running this sale. It was great to have it running all week, multiple times a day -- plenty of opportunities to pop onto the site to refresh the page and check for fun new caps. Made a trying week at work more bearable to have the page refreshes to look forward to during coffee breaks :) The format worked well, IMO (having individual listings for each cap since they're each unique w/FCFS, good spread of SA rows, and liked that there were some Cherry profile caps, and the combined shipping was appreciated). Cheers!
@home      @work Swapping out boards... coming soon     wtb

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
Re: ~Prime Caps Artisans ~ Update
« Reply #165 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 18:05:26 »
Thanks for posting pics! I love seeing when caps have made it to their new home.

The John Hammond collection is a work in progress. We hope to release them as they are available. We have been blissfully, though frustratingly, lacking in mosquitoes around our place and haven't had much time for hunting.  Our currently small supply is courtesy of my amazingly supportive parents who captured and scoured their window sills for us. Since I know she will see this eventually ( always staking our posts for updates and new designs)
 THANK YOU DEAREST MAJA <3 I don't have enough words to express my gratitude for all that you and Faja have done and continue to do for me.

The space bars we have decided to work on a bit. Though they are beautiful we are not 100% happy with the functionality of all the bars we made. Some tested funny with certain stabs so if anyone has any issues with one they received please let us know. We want to make sure they work universally before releasing a whole bunch.

Our summer sale is now pretty much fully finished.  Thanks you to all who participated and where patience with me through the shipping process.  We may do a similar sale in the future though probably with some conditions or something as organizing all the shipping was pretty hectic and took longer than hoped.

Coming Up. I'm working on breakfast. I'll post the entry form sometime in the next week once I have 10-20 keys that I am satisfied with.  The last sale stressed me out a little so I'm looking for a smaller chiller event this time.  The raffle form will be open for 24 hours. I'll be continuing with breakfast for the rest of the month and hosting a second larger raffle at the end of the month.

Also We have a decent supply of our new cherry esc molds so I will be continuing work on Jazzcaps for those that are still very patiently waiting.
Frank is still working  on other SA modifiers.  There is much prep involved and it doesn't help that we have some many things on the go in such a small space.  Hopefully we'll be able to expand within the next year.

Let me know if there is anything I'm forgetting! I appreciate all of your feedback!

:-*
~Lisa

Offline Softkore

« Reply #166 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 18:12:34 »
The John Hammond collection is a work in progress. We hope to release them as they are available. We have been blissfully, though frustratingly, lacking in mosquitoes around our place and haven't had much time for hunting.  Our currently small supply is courtesy of my amazingly supportive parents who captured and scoured their window sills for us. Since I know she will see this eventually ( always staking our posts for updates and new designs)
 THANK YOU DEAREST MAJA <3 I don't have enough words to express my gratitude for all that you and Faja have done and continue to do for me.

Thanks for the update Lisa, I am sure the community is salivating over all your pieces. I'm VERY eagerly awaiting the John Hammond collection. I emailed with Frank about it just the other day, and can't wait to try to get my hands on one. I love hearing about how your parents helped you make them - all the more special. The progress pics on instagram are gorgeous. Please keep up the awesome work and thank you!

Offline Madao

« Reply #167 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 18:22:50 »

The John Hammond collection is a work in progress. We hope to release them as they are available. We have been blissfully, though frustratingly, lacking in mosquitoes around our place and haven't had much time for hunting.

Wait.

Waaaaaaaaaaaait a second.

>lacking in mosquitos

Something is wrong with this statement.

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
Re: ~Prime Caps Artisans ~ I like bread and butter, I like toast and Jam...
« Reply #168 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 13:09:48 »
As promised here is an early chance to grab a breakfast cap! This round consists of Eggs in a hole, Pancakes and Waffles. There are only a few so, one cap per winner.

177728-0

Enter this form https://goo.gl/forms/e4neVQRlJssuVUzG3 for a chance to win an invoice.

All those that enter but do not win an invoice will have a chance to win an Avocado toast cap!

Offline kmba

• Formerly tameone
  • * Esteemed Elder
Re: ~Prime Caps Artisans ~ Early Bird Special Form Available now
« Reply #169 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 13:20:02 »
Hah these are awesome but I'm a cherry man through and through.
keyboards.

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
Re: ~Prime Caps Artisans ~ Breakfast Second Service= Update
« Reply #170 on: Tue, 03 October 2017, 17:52:26 »
This Saturday we will be hosting our Galactic brunch. It will be a combination sale of a Raffle for breakfast SA caps as well as some other fun things added to the site for FCFS.

Breakfast cap raffle opens at 10am pst, 1pm est on Saturday and runs for 24 hours. Caps include donuts, pancakes, avocado toast, waffles, bacon & eggs, and bennies!
We will also have some Gimpy breakfast grab bags. I have quite a few with slight imperfections that need a good home. Grab Bags will have 3 different foods and could be on a white or black base.
Please note that we will no longer be making authenticity cards for gimpy caps.  It takes way too much of my time that i would rather spend making more nicer caps.  Our nicest caps (collectors edition) will still come with the lovely Authenticity cards ( designed by the wonderful Frank<3)

The items that will be added to the site will drop at 4pm pst, 7pm est and include: Deep Field SA 1u and other mods, Crystal caverns 1u SA, some WASD bunches and cherry esc. As well a few deep field and crystal cavern grab bags.
179517-0

There will be some cherry esc color change fruit clusters(groups of 3)

https://www.instagram.com/primecapsartisans/?hl=en  Frank takes pretty pics, Check out our Instagram!

On Saturday we'll be hanging out on twitch for a few hours. Frank has a game he'd like to play and we have a few prizes to give away. https://www.twitch.tv/primecapsThe twitch livestream starts at 2pm pst, 5pm est

179519-1
Bonus pic of my Krabby Friend. We haven't set a name for this guy yet.  If anyone has a suggestion that feels right  I'll be happy to find you a Krabby friend<3

Offline Corgi Butts

Re: ~Prime Caps Artisans ~ Breakfast Second Service=Coming soon
« Reply #171 on: Tue, 03 October 2017, 18:50:01 »
Shellby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline robotsokk

« Reply #172 on: Tue, 03 October 2017, 20:15:00 »
Kuster? :P

(Honestly, I like Shellby too...)

Offline Captain Shwah

« Reply #173 on: Tue, 03 October 2017, 20:15:53 »
Habby!

Because he just looks too happy for being so Krabby.

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
« Reply #174 on: Tue, 03 October 2017, 20:56:53 »
Shellby!

oooOOOoooo Maybe  ;)

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #175 on: Tue, 03 October 2017, 20:58:39 »
Shellby!

oooOOOoooo Maybe  ;)

Offline thechadhimself

« Reply #176 on: Tue, 03 October 2017, 22:36:13 »
I've been craving some breakfast....

Offline cruk

• :> keys
« Reply #177 on: Tue, 03 October 2017, 22:36:37 »
He looks like a cute Krusty. Excited for the sale this sat, need a WASD set!

Offline BestShuckleNA

• はあちゃまっちゃま~!
« Reply #178 on: Wed, 04 October 2017, 02:51:02 »
Patty the Krabby!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
« Reply #179 on: Thu, 05 October 2017, 12:42:41 »
179652-0179654-1
179656-2179658-3
179660-4

A few things on the menu for Saturday  :D

Offline superiorgorg30

« Reply #180 on: Thu, 05 October 2017, 12:51:44 »
These have just made me very hungry  ;D Hope I manage to get one, Great work as usual  :D

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #181 on: Thu, 05 October 2017, 12:59:03 »
Yum!  Looks scrumptious. 

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
Re: ~Prime Caps Artisans ~ Cosmic Brunch Sat Oct 7th
« Reply #182 on: Fri, 06 October 2017, 13:51:04 »
179728-0

Offline maracabanana

« Reply #183 on: Fri, 06 October 2017, 13:53:53 »
(Attachment Link)
Awesome! Beer included?

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #184 on: Fri, 06 October 2017, 13:56:13 »

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
« Reply #185 on: Fri, 06 October 2017, 14:55:22 »
(Attachment Link)

What is this?  A picnic for ants?

;D
Bastimret, Frank was into the name Shellby so we've chosen it for our Krabby buddy! Once our sale is done I'll be making more of him.  Think of 3 colors you would like him to be and you'll be a proud owner of one of the first Shellby Krabs <3

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #186 on: Fri, 06 October 2017, 14:59:30 »
(Attachment Link)

What is this?  A picnic for ants?

;D
Bastimret, Frank was into the name Shellby so we've chosen it for our Krabby buddy! Once our sale is done I'll be making more of him.  Think of 3 colors you would like him to be and you'll be a proud owner of one of the first Shellby Krabs <3

OMG, so proud to be picked! <3 Shellby!  Hmmmmm, 3 colors...I'm gonna have to give this some critical thought!  Will PM you once I figure it out  :thumb:

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
Re: ~Prime Caps Artisans ~ Cosmic Brunch Sat Oct 7th ~ ON NOW
« Reply #187 on: Sat, 07 October 2017, 12:25:47 »
Raffle forms are now open for the new 24 hrs

Breakfast Form>>https://goo.gl/forms/NPdTzSJHYT9qW47k2

Deep Field Form >> https://goo.gl/forms/uSu5a9w22o1vl56p1

~ Join us for a twitch stream @ 2pm pst / 5pm est – we will be playing a new interactive game with our viewers. Fabulous prizes to be won and of course you get to chill with us for a while. The livestream will run until 5pm pst/ 8pm est. https://www.twitch.tv/primecaps

~ FCFS Caps and grab bags will drop on the site @4pm pst 7/pm est – These include Deep Field, Crystal Caverns, Color change fruit clusters, and other goodies.https://primecaps.ca/

Cheers<3

Offline maracabanana

Re: ~Prime Caps Artisans ~ Cosmic Brunch...processing...
« Reply #188 on: Sun, 08 October 2017, 14:23:48 »
First raffle I’m super excited. When are the winners of the raffle going to be notified?

Offline thechadhimself

« Reply #189 on: Sun, 08 October 2017, 16:04:11 »
Sitting nervously hoping invoicing just hasn't happened yet and that I might get one after my awful birb luck...

Offline maracabanana

« Reply #190 on: Sun, 08 October 2017, 16:28:27 »
Sitting nervously hoping invoicing just hasn't happened yet and that I might get one after my awful birb luck...
Same here, good luck!

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
« Reply #191 on: Sun, 08 October 2017, 17:52:00 »
First raffle I’m super excited. When are the winners of the raffle going to be notified?

Hey, I've Finished invoicing the Deep Field Raffle but have not yet started the Breakfast Raffle. I have to go to Thanksgiving dinner for a few hours so Breakfast invoices will go out later tonight or early tomorrow morning if I don't finish. Sorry about the delay, I'll keep you posted as things progress.

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #192 on: Sun, 08 October 2017, 17:53:05 »
Aww poo, that means I didn't win!  Grats winners!

Offline maracabanana

« Reply #193 on: Sun, 08 October 2017, 17:55:58 »

Hey, I've Finished invoicing the Deep Field Raffle but have not yet started the Breakfast Raffle. I have to go to Thanksgiving dinner for a few hours so Breakfast invoices will go out later tonight or early tomorrow morning if I don't finish. Sorry about the delay, I'll keep you posted as things progress.
No hurry, thanks for the update!

Offline thechadhimself

« Reply #194 on: Mon, 09 October 2017, 00:17:06 »
Just got my Breakfast invoice! Woo! Hope your dinner went well!

Offline Bits

« Reply #195 on: Mon, 09 October 2017, 00:50:01 »
Yay! Got a breakfast grab bag invoice. I couldn't decide on which to pick so the grab bag seemed like the best option. Can't wait to see which ones I get

Offline thechadhimself

« Reply #196 on: Mon, 09 October 2017, 01:09:14 »
Yay! Got a breakfast grab bag invoice. I couldn't decide on which to pick so the grab bag seemed like the best option. Can't wait to see which ones I get

Hope you get some awesome ones! Even though they all look awesome ;)

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
Re: ~Prime Caps Artisans ~ Cosmic Brunch Invoicing completed, shipping soon
« Reply #197 on: Mon, 09 October 2017, 16:35:10 »
Just got my Breakfast invoice! Woo! Hope your dinner went well!

Dinner was Delicious! And of course its always better when I don't have to cook or do the dishes. Family dinner number 2 tonight.

Invoicing Update!
All invoices have now gone out. Check your emails ( and junk folder) for an invoice and please pay within 24 hours. Orders will begin shipping out in a few days. Let me know if you have any issues.
Cheers!

Offline robotsokk

« Reply #198 on: Mon, 09 October 2017, 18:33:34 »
Thanks for the events this weekend, and grats to winners :)

Offline Bits

« Reply #199 on: Tue, 10 October 2017, 15:57:26 »

Hope you get some awesome ones! Even though they all look awesome ;)
I hope so too! But I already know I'm going to love them no matter which breakfast caps I get (still secretly hoping for a waffle one!)

I love the Terra caps from the last bunch of flash sales. They fit so well with my camping set

« Last Edit: Wed, 11 October 2017, 19:24:20 by Bits »