Author Topic: [IC] Primus, by NexusProject.(Group Buy Time Announced! 1st July 10AM SGT)  (Read 157973 times)

Offline SpadesJr

Anyone know what the white/blue/yellow caps in the render are? I really like them.

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
Anyone know what the white/blue/yellow caps in the render are? I really like them.

Assuming you're referring to this render. That's GMK Merlin.

Offline SpadesJr

Assuming you're referring to this render. That's GMK Merlin.

Yes I was, thank you very much!

Offline jdecker

anybody able to get through? can't access the order form due to heavy traffic

Offline elmo

• Hello I like keyboards
    • Elmo's keyboards
anybody able to get through? can't access the order form due to heavy traffic

Yeah form is down  :-X

Edit: looks like they haven't even opened it yet...
« Last Edit: Tue, 30 June 2020, 21:04:30 by elmo »

Offline NoxNoxNox

Form seems to be broken

Offline knitandcode

Is it just me or did it sell out? I finally got the form to load and it says group buy is no longer accepting responses...

Offline rmendis

• Artisan addict
Couldn't get in right at the start, and still down. Occasionally says form is closed. Bit of a let down.

Offline gnostical

After a while of refresh spamming I'm met with a page that says
"PRIMUS GROUP BUY
The form PRIMUS GROUP BUY is no longer accepting responses.
Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake."
Did it sell out that fast?

Offline Rhapsodixx

i wonder how many people accessing this form :| its down..

Offline GreatScawt

Same, I'm wondering if the page is so overloaded he can't activate it.

Offline riku.

did anyone actually get one? i couldnt access the form even at 10..

Offline NoxNoxNox

Looks to be still broken

Offline chriszhu

• (* ̄(エ) ̄*)''
Works now :)

Offline elmo

• Hello I like keyboards
    • Elmo's keyboards
In!  :D

now the wait begins

Offline lz2019

what to do after submitting the google form? when to pay?? thx

Offline Rhapsodixx

i wanted to edit but its already close :|

Offline Flamboyant Ham

Why was the form closed before we can finish editing? We were supposed to have until 10:35. It closed like 15 minutes early.

Offline DonQuixoteMC

Seconding lz2019's question

In the original post, it says confirmation e-mail will include link for payment. Any ideas?

Want to make sure I'm not missing anything!

Offline CherryMX_Rainbow

It works now, just submitted mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Novafish

just submitted as well, SS weight gang

EDIT: guess im not getting one after all LUL
« Last Edit: Tue, 30 June 2020, 21:52:57 by Novafish »

Offline lz2019

In the original post, it says confirmation e-mail will include link for payment. Any ideas?

just double checked my confirmation email, no pay link in it. So I assume it comes in another email later maybe?

Offline Kings

I think the copy of our form we receive after submission is not their confirmation. Most likely they will go through the orders, add up the cost, and then send it back with a list and payment option.

Offline Tarek

Good luck to everyone. This is such a keeper.

Offline GreatScawt

Still nervous that the google form submission won't be enough to get a board! Hoping to get the confirmation sometime soon. Think we got a good one. :)

Offline cloudtastrophe

Has anyone received the email with the link to payment yet? i got the email with my answers but there was no link in the form..

Offline Ipse

I do have a question about the secret kit though. Is it going to be colours from the original selection, or is it a seperate secret colour combination that wasn't available to the regular kit.

Offline tazercow

Welp, I tried submitting the form when it went live, but there was too much traffic.  And now it seems to be completely sold out.  Bummed that I missed out on this, I was really looking forward to it.  On to the next GB I guess...  :(

Offline Paitupai

Has anyone received the email with the link to payment yet? i got the email with my answers but there was no link in the form..

I believe you should receive email with payment link several hours after the form closed if you get a spot (it closed 11am SGT). Then you'll have 24h to pay before your slot is removed and given to next-in-queue.

I do have a question about the secret kit though. Is it going to be colours from the original selection, or is it a seperate secret colour combination that wasn't available to the regular kit.

Secret kit is a full alu kit with unique combo colors that has new color not offered in standard kit. AFAIK everyone who choose secret will get this same combo color.

Welp, I tried submitting the form when it went live, but there was too much traffic.  And now it seems to be completely sold out.  Bummed that I missed out on this, I was really looking forward to it.  On to the next GB I guess...  :(

From the OP, there'll be another slot for during Taeha stream, maybe try that one?

Offline Ipse

Secret kit is a full alu kit with unique combo colors that has new color not offered in standard kit. AFAIK everyone who choose secret will get this same combo color.

Ah that's what I was hoping, that's good to hear.

Offline OXY-Gen

Yeah it got delayed. the form went up late 10:13 PM est and sold out 10:16.
I got navy top black mid ss weight. looked cool in the albums

Offline saqneo

Form receipt at :16 after having to fill it out twice; not on list. Is waitlist/queue automatic?

Offline DonQuixoteMC

How can you tell if you made the primary list or not?

I got the GForms Receipt e-mail, but I'm dubious at this point

« Last Edit: Tue, 30 June 2020, 23:24:47 by DonQuixoteMC »

Offline Setton

How can you tell if you made the primary list or not?

I got the GForms Receipt e-mail, but I'm dubious at this point

ya same, idk what to expect :\
Suck my TKL

Offline quickbrownfox

Wow that was quick, missed the window completely. Tried to cop the nk65 last night but failed as well. Hopefully will get lucky when Obliterated 75 drops.

Offline juusu

whoa, absolutely did NOT expect this to sell out so quickly... any plans for a second round sometime in the future?

Offline ilouis_07

• Never Forget Your Origin
    • ILUMKB
I have to say sorry to everyone, I underestimated the volume for Primus.
The Google form server crashed due to the heavy traffic this morning. I cannot log in myself to open the form on 10:00 this morning. LOL

Offline bobdenard

The Google form server crashed due to the heavy traffic this morning. I cannot log in myself to open the form on 10:00 this morning. LOL

Show Image

Well there were 2000 people connected on Discord alone for 620 spots so... I’m just glad I got in, but this hobby feels like a lottery way too often.

Offline raz0r54

I tried to buy it, and I couldn't load the form, everyone thought it was already gone, and now I wake up seeing people ended up buying it like 15 minutes after I gave up :(

Offline prizeS

• TastyKeys

Well there were 2000 people connected on Discord alone for 620 spots so... I’m just glad I got in, but this hobby feels like a lottery way too often.
[/quote]

makes it feel exciting tbh haha. at this point i dont even get bummed out when i miss out anymore, i just see it as a surprise when i actually win.
i lub 65% and wkl tkl.

Offline lz2019

Show Image

seriously consider round 2 please,
at least there are another 600-1000 people wanted but couldn't get in today. they will buy round 2 pretty sure.

Offline pleasega

Show Image

at least there are another 600-1000 people wanted but couldn't get in today. they will buy round 2 pretty sure.

louis promised no round 2, he said he will honor it.
best bet is to wait for the stream extras

Offline lz2019

louis promised no round 2, he said he will honor it.
best bet is to wait for the stream extras

that can't be much more chance than yesterday. it will be busy and chaos during the stream time.
problem for people like me is I can't afford focusing on a particular buy for too long time.  guess it's just time to move on. Thanks louis!

Offline Poesjuh

Would have been more people trying to get it if you didn’t run it at a god forsaken time for EU :(

Offline bobdenard

Would have been more people trying to get it if you didn’t run it at a god forsaken time for EU :(

Yup. Had to get up at 3:45. Luckily I managed to get one so I feel it was worth it :)

Offline Audiobs

Show Image

I thought this was supposed to be an unlimited GB. :D In any case, Congrats on the success! Will you be re-opening the GB at all?

Offline Kavik

I tried to buy it, and I couldn't load the form, everyone thought it was already gone, and now I wake up seeing people ended up buying it like 15 minutes after I gave up :(

Similar thing happened to me. The form was down, so I waited for it to be fixed while everyone flooded the chat. I guess I got distracted for too long and submitted my form about 15 minutes too late. It sucks to follow a project for over a year only to lose out by a few minutes. Oh, well. I guess I saved myself $500.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline dstaar

It sucks to follow a project for over a year only to lose out by a few minutes.

+1,  in the future the 1st thing to check is whether the GB is unlimited, I won't rush the few minutes again,
It doesn't make much sense to be dragged for that long then gamble the last moment.