Author Topic: Bro Caps Therapy  (Read 2703480 times)

Offline Toxic-i-

Re: Bro Caps Therapy
« Reply #6200 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 03:13:09 »
Show Image

oh boy the green, hope there'll be a version on mx.

I hope it sooo much            :-(
My board need BRO CAPS� Precision Gaming� in MX    :-)

« Last Edit: Sat, 25 April 2015, 03:17:50 by Toxic-i- »

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6201 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 05:14:05 »
I hate trans caps and those make me moist.
Show Image

This disturbs me haha
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Belfong

« Reply #6202 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 05:40:05 »

I hate trans caps and those make me moist.
That green is super duper attractive. Imagine it together with the Toxic Bros! Sooooo good!

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #6203 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 05:51:44 »
Yeah... based upon those pics, I made a big mistake only putting opaque items in my list. I normally hate translucents.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline thefebruaryman

• turn it off and turn it on again
« Reply #6204 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 05:54:55 »
Yeah... based upon those pics, I made a big mistake only putting opaque items in my list. I normally hate translucents.

I was thinking the same but being it that I have now seen those lovely green caps I will soon be getting and own a black hhkb I am more hyped than ever. Just hope the USPS doesn't get slack on getting the items to the UK

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #6205 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 18:42:16 »

I cant believe these 2 orange BROS!!!!!!!

My Space Saving Keyboard has a White with Orange Eyes Mummy II, Orange Trans Wrapped.
It just needs an Orange V2 and an Orange BRONIN. These are LITERALLY End game caps for the SSK!   :eek:

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6206 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 18:56:28 »
Show Image

My Space Saving Keyboard has a White with Orange Eyes Mummy II, Orange Trans Wrapped.
It just needs an Orange V2 and an Orange BRONIN. These are LITERALLY End game caps for the SSK!   :eek:
My SSK is on its way back from phosphor and I'm currently in the process of cleaning a different model M up waiting on some stuff from unicomp but I feel you Dustin these BS caps are super amazing and this and Hoffs Bronin are the only ones I have seen. I obviously don't think I would win this but a girl can dream right! I literally love this ****  :))
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #6207 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 19:23:49 »
Show Image

My SSK is on its way back from phosphor and I'm currently in the process of cleaning a different model M up waiting on some stuff from unicomp but I feel you Dustin these BS caps are super amazing and this and Hoffs Bronin are the only ones I have seen. I obviously don't think I would win this but a girl can dream right! I literally love this ****  :))

Phosphor! Good choice! :) Yeah exactly!!! Amazing caps!  :thumb:

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #6208 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 19:27:12 »
If only Phosphor Glow did Model Fs...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6209 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 00:18:09 »
Show Image

oh boy the green, hope there'll be a version on mx.

Imagine a BS version of this ...........
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6210 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 04:00:14 »

Thanks for the skittles Bro!

I thought there would be some stickers in my order :'( . I would have been happy to stick them on the back of my laptop with my Docker sticker. :D

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline thefebruaryman

• turn it off and turn it on again
« Reply #6211 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 11:58:05 »
Any news on when the 420 sale caps? Has anyone got theirs yet?

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6212 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 12:05:18 »
I have the shipping notification. Hopefully by the end of the week  :)

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #6213 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 12:05:48 »
Nothing on my end. I have patience though.

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #6214 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 12:08:03 »
Guys everything will be good, you made it in the sale so just have some patience like juggernaut said!  :p

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6215 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 12:16:35 »
Show Image

Are those yours??  Those BS caps are AMAZING, holy ****.  Love the Bronin, and the trans V2...drool...

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #6216 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 12:18:02 »

Show Image

Are those yours??  Those BS caps are AMAZING, holy ****.  Love the Bronin, and the trans V2...drool...

Believe those were for a giveaway

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6217 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 12:34:34 »
Guys everything will be good, you made it in the sale so just have some patience like juggernaut said!  :p
I was just answering a question but thank you for the advice  :)) I know Bro will get to them when he can get to them and that's more than fine with me

Edit: FoC I'm just giving you a hard time haha
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 April 2015, 12:39:30 by Sed8op8 »

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6218 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 12:38:42 »
Show Image

were the Bronins not released in a sale because your purple one Hoff and this orange one are the first ones I have seen . Very cool design what threw me off I guess was v1 next to it in bros listing of the cap!

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #6219 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 12:46:23 »
Show Image
I was just answering a question but thank you for the advice  :)) I know Bro will get to them when he can get to them and that's more than fine with me

Hmmm? Ö_Ö
I wasn't trying to give advise or be rude, sorry if it came across that way sed... <3

My point was rather how it takes a lot more patience for those that missed the sale... xD

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #6220 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 12:47:59 »
Show Image

were the Bronins not released in a sale because your purple one Hoff and this orange one are the first ones I have seen . Very cool design what threw me off I guess was v1 next to it in bros listing of the cap!

Hoff has the Galactus, Punks has the Grey one, and I think there may be one more. But no they were never sold, Bro just sent them to deserving people.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6221 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 12:50:33 »
Show Image

Hmmm? Ö_Ö
I wasn't trying to give advise or be rude, sorry if it came across that way sed... <3

My point was rather how it takes a lot more patience for those that missed the sale... xD
I throes an edit into my post because when I reread it I realized it sounded *****y....I'm sorry foc hug....?

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6222 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 12:57:43 »
Show Image

Hoff has the Galactus, Punks has the Grey one, and I think there may be one more. But no they were never sold, Bro just sent them to deserving people.
thanks Joey  :thumb: I have always wondered about those

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #6223 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 12:59:20 »
Show Image

Hmmm? Ö_Ö

I throes an edit into my post because when I reread it I realized it sounded *****y....I'm sorry foc hug....?

Oh I understand how the edit was meant now =D
Yesh hugsies pls! :)

<3<3<3<3<3

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6224 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 13:13:41 »
Show Image

Hmmm? Ö_Ö

Oh I understand how the edit was meant now =D
Yesh hugsies pls! :)

<3<3<3<3<3
Show Image

:)) thanks that gave me a good chuckle I needed that.

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #6225 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 13:23:51 »
:)) thanks that gave me a good chuckle I needed that.

;D

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #6226 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 14:23:27 »
A Missed Out sale yes! I am loving all these giveaways and sales that Bro is having lately

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #6227 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 14:42:08 »
Missed out sale?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #6228 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 14:49:01 »
Congrats winners.  :(  Some great stories in the thread.

Now to see if I can finally get a spot in a CtrlAlt raffle.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #6229 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 14:51:46 »
Grats winners, the stories were fun to read!
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline pesky brat

« Reply #6230 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 14:52:57 »
congrats to the winners

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6231 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 14:54:55 »
Missed out sale :D
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #6232 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 14:55:04 »
Missed out sale?
Show Image

Missed out sale??

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #6233 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 14:58:25 »
Congrats to all the winners!

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #6234 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 15:00:02 »
oO I won
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #6235 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 15:14:03 »
Congrats winners :)

Wish the juicy fruit green came in MX

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6236 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 15:33:57 »
for reals can this guy **** off

how is it fair one man should have so much power?!

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6237 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 15:34:26 »

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #6238 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 15:37:28 »
Congrats winners! Some interesting reads in there.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #6239 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 15:37:34 »

Show Image

Revolution! Fight back. No man should hold such power over the masses!

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #6240 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 15:43:52 »

MFGT YEE! Having a **** week so far (money was tight so I had to sell my precious RealForce, exams coming up later this week and I'm pretty sure I will struggle to pass, broke up with girlfriend - then got back together with her a couple days later). Seeing my name on that list brought a smile to my face. Thanks, Bro.  :-*
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 April 2015, 15:54:28 by Sygaldry »
null

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #6241 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 15:44:42 »
Congrats winners :)

Wish the juicy fruit green came in MX

I lust for it for my HHKB.  It would look so good with my purple.
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 April 2015, 16:05:42 by nubbinator »

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6242 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 15:56:08 »

Show Image

Revolution! Fight back. No man should hold such power over the masses!
Show Image

viva la revolution

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #6243 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 16:13:29 »
Dat Buckling Spring Orange thoughhh!

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #6244 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 16:24:11 »
Congrats winners! That was a very entertaining thread, and I hope you all enjoy the prizes!
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6245 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 16:51:09 »
Congrats to the winners!!

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6246 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 17:06:11 »
Congrats guys and to whomever gets the buckling spring caps beware me and Dustin will haunt your dreams haha just kidding awesome stories guys and a generally fun giveaway thanks bro and enjoy guys :thumb:

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6247 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 17:11:06 »
its ok tiger we will get em next time .....your still the OOG original orange gangsta

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #6248 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 17:21:45 »
its ok tiger we will get em next time .....your still the OOG original orange gangsta

;D

Congrats guyssssssss!

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #6249 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 17:29:35 »
grats all around!!!
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much