Author Topic: Bro Caps Therapy  (Read 2670672 times)

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
Re: Bro Caps Therapy
« Reply #6000 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 02:45:18 »
Did I miss something?

10 pages (around 300 posts) of therapy leads me to suspect that I missed something fairly significant.

Email sale : https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=59295.msg1722422#msg1722422
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #6001 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 03:19:31 »
Was hoping to wake up to an invoice but no joy.  The suspense as to what the least popular cap in this sale was continues! :))
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6002 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 03:22:30 »
Was hoping to wake up to an invoice but no joy.  The suspense as to what the least popular cap in this sale was continues! :))

Even the least popular one would have sold out in a few seconds.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #6003 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 03:27:31 »

You'd think so but having written my e-mail an hour in advance I pressed send and was told off for not putting in a "to" address.  Thought what the hell, browsed to the thread and got the address, typed it in... 30+ seconds late my e-mail sent.  I was very shocked to get something, but I did! :eek:
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6004 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 03:41:14 »

You'd think so but having written my e-mail an hour in advance I pressed send and was told off for not putting in a "to" address.  Thought what the hell, browsed to the thread and got the address, typed it in... 30+ seconds late my e-mail sent.  I was very shocked to get something, but I did! :eek:

That is unusual!  Unless there is an unexpectedly large number of each style available for this sale.  Of course that is usually one of the biggest mysteries ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6005 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 04:13:05 »

You got something with 30+ second email O.o what then mine sent at 00 must just straight up of taken a long time to reach :x
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6006 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 04:53:07 »

Yup!
Still tho, kinda cool bro can still do these, they are a lot more exciting than regular sales... Even if they are a little less fair

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #6007 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 05:13:29 »

You got something with 30+ second email O.o what then mine sent at 00 must just straight up of taken a long time to reach :x

Your selection of caps will play a large part in this as well. From my experience Bro is very fair and he tries his best to make sure as many people as possible get something they want.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #6008 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 05:24:29 »

I think I remember reading you post this earlier during this sale. It's also completely possible that bro saw that and being the good dude that he is, he likely showed some compassion and threw you a bone. I very highly doubt that sending 30+ seconds late would have got you a win. Not when so many others didn't get in. There couldn't be 30 seconds of lag for all those people. But congrats regardless!! Congrats to everyone!
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #6009 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 05:24:57 »
I wonder just how many people goof on the format for entry.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6010 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 05:26:26 »

One time I forgot to put my stem preference in and Bro contacted me about it. Good guy, Bro.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #6011 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 05:29:11 »

One time I forgot to put my stem preference in and Bro contacted me about it. Good guy, Bro.

Then I wonder just HOW bad your format has to be to get DQ'd. Hah.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6012 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 05:38:34 »

Take Billnye for instance. Rather than having the subject line "Billnye - CONUS" as Bro instructed to do, he wrote "BIG BILLNYE US" and he's in.

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #6013 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 06:04:19 »

I think I remember reading you post this earlier during this sale. It's also completely possible that bro saw that and being the good dude that he is, he likely showed some compassion and threw you a bone. I very highly doubt that sending 30+ seconds late would have got you a win. Not when so many others didn't get in. There couldn't be 30 seconds of lag for all those people. But congrats regardless!! Congrats to everyone!

Wow dude... Thats like one hell of luck winning 30 secs late, when most people send right on time having listed pretty much everything and get nothing. =(

The Pain of missing out on this sale is way too much for my hearth already so pls don't make it hurt even more like that...
I thought the Thread was called Therapy not throwing salt at others wounds =/

Seriously guys the Horror... I need more hugs again. Much Therapy pls.  :(

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6014 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 06:09:37 »

Take Billnye for instance. Rather than having the subject line "Billnye - CONUS" as Bro instructed to do, he wrote "BIG BILLNYE US" and he's in.
An example must be made of him :p

I even put hugs and kisses in the bottom :(

CrI'm cool though first time I win anything was the angry summer sale so hoping for a summer one for my luck to come back :D or a UK only/ Aus and such sale on the 4th of July called the sorry we kicked your butt sale :D bro pls
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6015 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 06:18:29 »

Your selection of caps will play a large part in this as well. From my experience Bro is very fair and he tries his best to make sure as many people as possible get something they want.
This.... He really does try and get as many peeps as he can. Your selections probably played a big part in this also. If the was nothing available that was on your list it wouldn't matter how quickly your email got there 8( better luck next time xoxoxoxo
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #6016 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 06:27:12 »

This.... He really does try and get as many peeps as he can. Your selections probably played a big part in this also. If the was nothing available that was on your list it wouldn't matter how quickly your email got there 8( better luck next time xoxoxoxo

I listed almost everything tho sed... =(

And on a side note was really dedicated and went thru quite some struggle to work out a way of sending the mail perfectly timed despite any personal circumstances.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6017 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 07:05:55 »
I feel you FoC I was at work and fighting hordes of red eyed students with chicken patties then of course right at 715pm eastern (415pm pacific) I get a group of trustafarians that want Bean Burgers (which we didn't have any thawed and I had to go dig out of the freezer) so I'm freaking out. At 718 I run over to the work PC and can't find my pre written email. Shaking like an alcoholic with the DTs and struggling to try and remember the names and numbers of the caps listed i shot a rapid fire email. 420 sales be serious bizness :)) the people at my work think I'm crazy as they can't wrap there minds around my enthusiasm for keyboards and keycaps.
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #6018 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 07:10:23 »

Confirmed inner triangle.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6019 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 07:10:29 »
I feel you FoC I was at work and fighting hordes of red eyed students with chicken patties then of course right at 715pm eastern (415pm pacific) I get a group of trustafarians that want Bean Burgers (which we didn't have any thawed and I had to go dig out of the freezer) so I'm freaking out. At 718 I run over to the work PC and can't find my pre written email. Shaking like an alcoholic with the DTs and struggling to try and remember the names and numbers of the caps listed i shot a rapid fire email. 420 sales be serious bizness :)) the people at my work think I'm crazy as they can't wrap there minds around my enthusiasm for keyboards and keycaps.

It's true, sales are serious business, I woke up (and woke my girlfriend) at 1:20am to quickly send and then tried to go straight back to sleep, with adrenaline pumping, so I could get up for work this morning :)

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #6020 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 07:11:44 »

Illuminati confirmed

Offline thefebruaryman

• turn it off and turn it on again
« Reply #6021 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 07:18:03 »
Hey guys I got an email saying that I had won and should wait for an invoice but no invoice has got to me yet. Is this that same for everyone or should i message bro?

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #6022 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 07:18:35 »

Illuminati confirmed
no confirmation
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6023 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 07:21:35 »

Illuminati confirmed

Checked and confirmed.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6024 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 07:23:31 »
Hey guys I got an email saying that I had won and should wait for an invoice but no invoice has got to me yet. Is this that same for everyone or should i message bro?
Just wait he will post a message in the sale thread when he has sent all invoices out :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6025 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 07:23:40 »

No invoices out yet. It's still early morning there.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6026 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 07:25:02 »

I listed almost everything tho sed... =(

And on a side note was really dedicated and went thru quite some struggle to work out a way of sending the mail perfectly timed despite any personal circumstances.
Yeah I'm not sure I did the same and lured most things expect the topre stuff and bs stuff I think bro was just being well a bro with him :) anyway I will get something next time :p
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline thefebruaryman

• turn it off and turn it on again
« Reply #6027 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 07:26:54 »

No invoices out yet. It's still early morning there.

Cheers for letting me know

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6028 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 08:02:00 »
Got these sexy guys in the mail yesterday ! Sorry my potato cannot do these justice.( I should be getting a Nikon Dslr soon or money back thank you PayPal)  thanks Bro <3

Edit: I didn't get a picture of this but the blue Bronads goes so well with my light blue Topre set on my RF87u 55! Not to mention these are the best fitting Topre caps I've felt from any artisan! You can actually feel it click in. My other Topre key just kind of sits on the stem where these kind of lock in. I'm not sure if its like that with all  Topre bros but I'm loving it.
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 April 2015, 08:07:09 by Sed8op8 »

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6029 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 08:06:33 »
those are ridiculous

i cant wait for mine

also so jelly you got both blue and purple ;_;

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #6030 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 08:07:32 »
Just a PSA to the beginners; I got in, but I've been entering these things for a long time and I'm shooting around 20% in email and raffle sales combined.

Clackvent I was 40-something entries and only one win.

Just keep at it, stay active and contribute in the community and you will get in eventually.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #6031 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 08:12:06 »
those are ridiculous

i cant wait for mine

Just waiting on picture of baldgye's balls now  .-.

;D
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #6032 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 08:15:23 »
Had the alarm wake me up in the middle of the night to send that damn emil, the wife got pissed and what do I get?
Nothing but an expensive lesson that if you are going to be a keyboard collector and love key caps, you better live in the US because not only do we have the wrong layout but also  the wrong time zone  :mad:
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6033 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 08:15:46 »
those are ridiculous

i cant wait for mine

Just waiting on picture of baldgye's balls now  .-.

;D

<3

Though going by what happened to my pharaoh reaper, I won't get it till the end of next month, thanks to USPS :(

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6034 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 08:53:46 »
:(

^-^   Congrats to all the lucky winners!   ^-^

* HoffmanMyster comforts his fellow losers with hugs and kisses
:-*

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #6035 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 08:56:40 »
Congratulations - you made it in!

You will receive an invoice soon with your winning cap(s), please pay within 24 hours after receiving it.

Love,
-Bro

PS - no need to reply to this email :) :) :)

YEEEAH! I finally made it! Looks like I'll be getting my first Bro (if I'm lucky maybe 2)  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
I have no idea what I'll be getting since I told him to just give me anything MX  :p
I've been waiting about a year to get my hands on one, and today is THE day!

Had the alarm wake me up in the middle of the night to send that damn emil, the wife got pissed and what do I get?
Nothing but an expensive lesson that if you are going to be a keyboard collector and love key caps, you better live in the US because not only do we have the wrong layout but also  the wrong time zone  :mad:

Yeah I know what that's like (also in Europe), time zones, email sales, shipping, and just finding ANSI boards, all suck for us.
But I just stayed up all night smoking weed and hash until it was time to send the email. However getting up this morning was a not easy to say the least  ;)

Also does anyone know when we'll be getting the invoices?

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6036 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 09:09:59 »
I'm curious to see how the Happy Green Brommando will look like.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6037 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 09:15:15 »
Congratulations - you made it in!

You will receive an invoice soon with your winning cap(s), please pay within 24 hours after receiving it.

Love,
-Bro

PS - no need to reply to this email :) :) :)

YEEEAH! I finally made it! Looks like I'll be getting my first Bro (if I'm lucky maybe 2)  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
I have no idea what I'll be getting since I told him to just give me anything MX  :p
I've been waiting about a year to get my hands on one, and today is THE day!

Yeah I know what that's like (also in Europe), time zones, email sales, shipping, and just finding ANSI boards, all suck for us.
But I just stayed up all night smoking weed and hash until it was time to send the email. However getting up this morning was a not easy to say the least  ;)

Also does anyone know when we'll be getting the invoices?

Congrats, the first is the best! (invoices will come when Bro gets to them, remember it's only 7:15 am there)

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #6038 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 09:26:27 »

Thankies Sed and Hoff!  :)
Hugs and kisses are exactly the loving therapy I need to process loosing another BRO sale.  :-*

Im not a bad looser/sport tho (if that even makes sense translated) and Im really happy for everyone who made it!   :thumb:
Also really looking forward to pics! Them sweet 4:20 sale colors man...

Got these sexy guys in the mail yesterday ! Sorry my potato cannot do these justice.( I should be getting a Nikon Dslr soon or money back thank you PayPal)  thanks Bro <3

Edit: I didn't get a picture of this but the blue Bronads goes so well with my light blue Topre set on my RF87u 55! Not to mention these are the best fitting Topre caps I've felt from any artisan! You can actually feel it click in. My other Topre key just kind of sits on the stem where these kind of lock in. I'm not sure if its like that with all  Topre bros but I'm loving it.

Much Congratz Sed!  :thumb:
Love the Purple Bronad and matching FN! 

Also Gratz on your Nikon man! Looking forward for your first pics with it!  :)

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #6039 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 09:37:10 »
Congrats, the first is the best! (invoices will come when Bro gets to them, remember it's only 7:15 am there)

Ok thanks :thumb: ,  I guess I wasn't really thinking of the time difference. It's just that since it's my first I don't want to be stupid and miss out on them or something

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #6040 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 09:53:31 »

Ok thanks :thumb: ,  I guess I wasn't really thinking of the time difference. It's just that since it's my first I don't want to be stupid and miss out on them or something

Much Congratz, on winning your first BRO(s) man!  :)
Soo awesome you got in first time on like the best sale of the year  :thumb:

I somehow feel the Therapy thread doesn't really cut it btw guys...

We need a 'Loving Hugs and Kisses Therapy thread' with free hugs for everyone who missed out on recent sales and other feels.
Pretty much as Hoff suggested fellow losers comforting each other with hugs and kisses, kinda under the spirit of:

'Even tho we missed out, we still have each other... <3'  xD

Offline Zeroo

« Reply #6041 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 09:56:57 »
I missed out as well :( Only realized it after I had a quick look on the forum..

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #6042 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 10:13:23 »

{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6043 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 10:15:52 »
bunny's collection makes me require therapy holy ****

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #6044 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 10:16:47 »
For those of you that are now waiting for the next sale

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #6045 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 10:21:59 »
For those of you that are now waiting for the next sale
Show Image

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #6046 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 10:22:32 »
bunny's collection makes me require therapy holy ****
this^^his reaper collection deserves a holy shrine to house it. Also in one of these threads he has a pic of a couple clear bottles of some sort filled with bros. it's a very unique and cool pic!

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6047 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 11:07:59 »

y u ignore me? ;_;1

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #6048 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 12:13:20 »
I will have a handful more of winners. It seems my count was off. Will send off confirmation emails later today :)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #6049 on: Tue, 21 April 2015, 12:15:51 »

I will have a handful more of winners. It seems my count was off. Will send off confirmation emails later today :)

Wonder how that happened, yeeeeee ;)