geekhack Marketplace > Artisan Services

[TaurusTrades] Mint Cowcaps Raffle Sale

(1/4) > >>

TaurusTrades:

Howdy y'all!

Wanted to take a moment to thank everyone that's supported my sales and have continued to follow my journey in making keycaps! That being said, the Tippin' squad is back and has discovered some new CowCaps out in the field that need a good tippin'! The Mint Chocolate Chip Cowcaps have been waiting all year to graze the lands! Now that winter is here, they can roam without worry of their little ice cream butts melting away! However, they still have to keep a sharp lookout for us, the tippin' folk, for fear of being turned into milkshakes! See ya'll out there, folks! Yehaw!

Peaches and Cream and Chocolate Milk are also available for this raffle sale! Which cow is your favourite?

Raffle Info: Form https://forms.gle/9a7x91b8XMzB89wv5
                  Pictures https://imgur.com/a/77Ww6vX

This is a raffle sale for the Tipped CowCaps family. It will be open until Sunday, January 16.

These are MX Stems with a 100% resin body.

Cap Price: $40USD ($50CAD) + shipping

Estimated shipment date: Saturday, January 23.

Thanks for your time in checking out my sale!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

My website: www.taurustrades.ca

Instagram: instagram.com/taurus_trades

TikTok: www.tiktok.com/@taurustrades

Discord: discord.gg/MdWwn4VmUb

1am_Icy:
Glad I got on this. Any plans of making a discord?

TaurusTrades:

--- Quote from: 1am_Icy on Sat, 29 August 2020, 23:04:53 ---Glad I got on this. Any plans of making a discord?

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the support! No plans at the moment, but possibly in the future!

dollhouse:
I wish this was more widely advertised, i found out about this cap through MM. If you run a second sale or have extras, please let me know. I'd really like to get this for someone whos a big inosuke fan for christmas :)

TaurusTrades:

--- Quote from: dollhouse on Mon, 31 August 2020, 19:57:20 ---I wish this was more widely advertised, i found out about this cap through MM. If you run a second sale or have extras, please let me know. I'd really like to get this for someone whos a big inosuke fan for christmas :)

--- End quote ---

I've sent you a pm!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version