geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] DSA Funky Duck

<< < (5/5)

William_S_Jones:

--- Quote from: vaaalbara on Mon, 08 November 2021, 16:17:40 ---Yeah - there is definitely a few small adjustments I will do to the kitting (though I do feel it is largely 90% there). Extra homing keys, some other size novelties, and spacebars are at the top of the list of things to do. Then there are a few things I've been told in the google form that I will look into!

--- End quote ---
Yes, that's for your quick reply too!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

vaaalbara:

--- Quote from: William_S_Jones on Mon, 08 November 2021, 16:41:42 ---Yes, that's for your quick reply too!

--- End quote ---

ha first time for everything!

got quite a bit done in a short amount of time (initial kitting and renders, etc), but then hit a slow bit just now.. hopefully, GB confirmation/ date and announcement of the vendors (UK, US, Canada, Asia, Oceania, South American and Europe have been found) will follow in the next few months. There have also been discussions about an artisan metal key, and a deskmat getting made. There are a few parties involved now - just need to make sure everyone is happy, then we will hopefully be good to go.

Loquerish:
I like the simple look and the font. Good Luck

dabe:
Super excited for this!

Best of luck

AeternusCo:
Have you received quotes from SP for this? Signature Plastics is great but their dyesub pricing tends to be pretty exorbitant. I do get why you'd want to do that over doubleshot, given all the custom molds here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version