geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] ePBT Hangwa - 1/18/22 - Quotes Received, Confirming GB Timeline

(1/6) > >>

Saru:

Hey Everyone! Welcome to the IC of my first set, ePBT Hangwa (한과). This set is inspired by traditional Korean confections generally called Hangwa! I mostly lurk in the keyboard scene, but finally felt like creating my first set of keycaps.

Please check out/fill out the IC Form.

Interest Check now live on KBDfans.

Kits

Base Kit

Numpad Kit

Korean Sublegends Kit

Mono Korean Alphas Kit

Spacebars Kit

40s Kit

International Kit

Novelties Kit

I will be color matching with Pantone chips, but will not be disclosing the actual colors in an effort to prevent cloning.

Renders:

Haus

Phoenix TKL

Vendors:
US - The Right PC
UK - Prototypist
EU - Eloquent Clicks
Asia - KBDfans
OCE - Daily Clack
CA - Mino Keys
KR - Swagkeys
PH - Klikity Shop
SEA - iLumkb

Collabs:
Sandun_art
Kapsule Lab
tulipclay
n.Na
RnCables
chloeiscow
Tim Caps
klaykaps
HIBI

To Do List:
Design desk mats
Continue to reach out for possible collabs

Update Log
10/27/21 - Updated Novelty Kit Colors: R4 should be pink and purple
10/28/21 - Updated 40s kit: 2x2u and 2x1.75u, Updated base kitting to correctly support ISO, Add punctuation keys to Korean Sublegends Kit as needed, Added our first collab with sandun_art, Added Mino Keys for CA region
10/30/21 - Added Kapsule Lab and tulipclay for collab, Updated Pinks in kit renders, Removed double consonants from Korean Sublegends Kit, Added Mono Korean Alphas Kit
10/31/21 - Added Swagkeys for KR region, Added n.Na for collab
11/1/21 - Added chloeiscow for collab
11/2/21 - Updated 40s 1.25 shift to purple, Re-rendered keyboard renders with updated pink
11/3/21 - Added Klikity Shop for PH region, Updated base kit by adding non-accent F5-8, Added tab to Korean Sublegends Kit and Mono Korean Alphas Kit
11/4/21 - Added Tim Caps for collab
11/5/21 - Added klaycaps for collab
11/7/21 - Added HIBI for collab
11/17/21 - Colors Finalized
11/20/21 - Last second SEA vendor added
11/21/21 - Updated keyboard renders with finalized colors
11/22/21 - Quotes Requested, KBDfans IC live
1/18/22 - Quotes Received, Confirming GB Timeline

Discord (The Right PC)
Instagram

Special Thanks

The Right PC Team - helped me with kitting, renders, and guiding me through the whole process!

imivanh:
 :thumb:

Love the theme and the colors

fortaye:
Filled!

surplusofchairs:
really into the colours. this combo has been done before but the tri colour alpha legends makes it stand out.

is it possible to add more keys to the hangul alphas? punctuation keys or something so people can potentially purchase alphas + 40s mods without needing to get base?

Saru:

--- Quote from: surplusofchairs on Tue, 26 October 2021, 12:40:52 ---really into the colours. this combo has been done before but the tri colour alpha legends makes it stand out.

is it possible to add more keys to the hangul alphas? punctuation keys or something so i people can potentially purchase alphas + 40s mods without needing to get base?

--- End quote ---

Thank you for the feedback! I'm definitely still in the process of finalizing kitting based on feedback so I will look into this possibility.

Please note that I will have to think about kitting costs to see what is possible and the most reasonable, but I will see what I can do!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version