geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK S'mores | UPDATED

<< < (2/6) > >>

Puddsy:

--- Quote from: NovaRMK on Thu, 18 November 2021, 18:31:34 ---Geekhack needs to have ICs approved, change my mind

--- End quote ---

people post ICs with no images trying to garner interest in a concept and get **** on

people post ICs with images trying to just post a set and get feedback, they get **** on

no perfect solution

vishydesigns:
why is the gram cracker color in the middle, shouldnt it be on the sides like in a smore and have the marshmallow in between? Also you gotta have colors finalized. Finally, your kitting is a mess, i think it just the default krk kitting, no 3 key 40s, has uk iso, 00 in base, other shifts are nonexistant, no hhkb support, all you added was extra arrows, and you dont gave alice bars anywhere. please take a look at other gmk kits to get a better idea of kitting for gmk

Cylent:

--- Quote from: Puddsy on Thu, 18 November 2021, 18:36:28 ---
--- Quote from: NovaRMK on Thu, 18 November 2021, 18:31:34 ---Geekhack needs to have ICs approved, change my mind

--- End quote ---

people post ICs with no images trying to garner interest in a concept and get **** on

people post ICs with images trying to just post a set and get feedback, they get **** on

no perfect solution

--- End quote ---

Isn't there a different subforum here on geekhack for people who want feedback on an initial concept? TBH if you want early feedback there are half a dozen discord servers where you can go to do that.

However, if you post an IC, there are expectations, at the very least, that you have:
-kitting, even if it needs to be polished
-selected colors from a color reference guide or stock colors
-some board renders

Eoen:
Honest question - not trying to **** post...Why are the marshmallows on the outside of the s'more?

vishydesigns:

--- Quote from: Eoen on Thu, 18 November 2021, 21:50:53 ---Honest question - not trying to **** post...Why are the marshmallows on the outside of the s'more?

--- End quote ---
Thats what I said

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version