geekhack Community > Off Topic

U|<ra1ne 2o22

<< < (3/104) > >>

fohat.digs:
Last time, Crimea was easy.
The Ukrainians will put up a fight now, but Putin will claim (to people who prefer nuttyness to sanity) that that is grounds for further retaliation.

treeleaf64:

--- Quote from: fohat.digs on Tue, 22 February 2022, 22:46:19 ---Last time, Crimea was easy.
The Ukrainians will put up a fight now, but Putin will claim (to people who prefer nuttyness to sanity) that that is grounds for further retaliation.

--- End quote ---

I wasn't old enough at the time to know Crimea. Was America's reaction then the same as now? What was Obama and Biden role then and now?

kajahtaa:
I work with a group where everyone grew up under the Soviets. All great engineers. Maybe Soviets should come back and frighten the West again. Entitled Anglosphere should produce more STEM graduates.

Leslieann:

--- Quote from: kajahtaa on Wed, 23 February 2022, 18:55:09 ---Maybe Soviets should come back and frighten the West again.

--- End quote ---
Maybe?
They never really left, they only stopped to re-group and re-brand. Don't under estimate their capabilities or their willingness to use it (see Georgia).

treeleaf64:
Goodness! there's an invasion! : (

I hope America + allies send more troops to stop the destruction
but then there will be America Russia war!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version