geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Tai Hao Double Shot Keycap Set

<< < (25/26) > >>

kinruan:
don't we have black on white? so it is easy to make a CCnG or red alart

elton5354:
Some news for you guys

Since one mold is including many keys (1x1, 1x1.25, 1x1.5…), it will waste other keys if you only need a 1x1.5 key..
    The MOQ is at least 500pcs – Color has to be the same as your other 500sets 104keys order.
    Price for each 1x1.5 key is USD0.30 (I am sorry it’s very expensive because it waste a let of other keys)

The MOQ for ALPS key (104keys) is 500 sets. Price & Color options is the same as Cherry type.

For the Octopus 8 rubber key, you may visit the following web site to buy it if can not meet our MOQ.. Thanks..
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&N=-1&isNodeId=1&Description=geeego&x=-719&y=-112

Hyde:
Group buy up, updated first page to link directly to the group buy page  :)

SilentArchon:
I don't really understand what's wrong with the space bar, can someone inform me?

elton5354:

--- Quote from: SilentArchon on Tue, 28 May 2013, 02:25:07 ---I don't really understand what's wrong with the space bar, can someone inform me?

--- End quote ---

A typical keyboard such as Coolermaster's Quick Fire Rapid, Filco Majestouch, etc uses a 6.25x size space bar. This set doesn't include that. It includes a size 7x space bar that doesn't fit a typical keyboard. The reason being is the supplier, Tai Hao doesn't have the mold to make it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version