geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Tai Hao Double Shot Keycap Set

<< < (25/26) > >>

kinruan:
don't we have black on white? so it is easy to make a CCnG or red alart

elton5354:
Some news for you guys

Since one mold is including many keys (1x1, 1x1.25, 1x1.5), it will waste other keys if you only need a 1x1.5 key..
    The MOQ is at least 500pcs Color has to be the same as your other 500sets 104keys order.
    Price for each 1x1.5 key is USD0.30 (I am sorry its very expensive because it waste a let of other keys)

The MOQ for ALPS key (104keys) is 500 sets. Price & Color options is the same as Cherry type.

For the Octopus 8 rubber key, you may visit the following web site to buy it if can not meet our MOQ.. Thanks..
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&N=-1&isNodeId=1&Description=geeego&x=-719&y=-112

Hyde:
Group buy up, updated first page to link directly to the group buy page  :)

SilentArchon:
I don't really understand what's wrong with the space bar, can someone inform me?

elton5354:

--- Quote from: SilentArchon on Tue, 28 May 2013, 02:25:07 ---I don't really understand what's wrong with the space bar, can someone inform me?

--- End quote ---

A typical keyboard such as Coolermaster's Quick Fire Rapid, Filco Majestouch, etc uses a 6.25x size space bar. This set doesn't include that. It includes a size 7x space bar that doesn't fit a typical keyboard. The reason being is the supplier, Tai Hao doesn't have the mold to make it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version