geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Another Universal TKL plate / PCB GB

(1/42) > >>

CalmB4tehPwn:
Hey guys! I am desperately in the market for a Universal TKL Plate, and depending on the price, PCB.
I can't even find the last time a GB was done for this, but it seems to have been a few months. Nobody is stepping up to sell me one, so I figure I'll gauge interest in doing another GB on this.

To be clear. I'm new here, I don't know where to go to get plates and PCBs, and shipping to me, and from me, would add extra -weeks- to the GB as a whole.
that being said, I don't want to lead this group buy. I'm happy to if nobody else wants to step up, and people actually want me to run it. I can do the leg work no problem, but my running the GB adds more problems than it solves, so I figure somebody out there already have the info and contacts, and should be able to step up.

So, this is an interest check only from me, and a call for someone to lead a GB.

Are there enough people interested in getting this set up? Anyone have an idea of how many people we should be looking at before we try and proceed with a buy?

There aren't many universal TKLs plates out there, from what I can see, so let's add some more to the pool.

I'm down for one of each.

jonathanyu:
 :D Interested in this. I like TKL

Photekq:
Phantom GB has been run twice. Universal TKL plate was run, then WFD did a smaller run quite recently. I don't see another Phantom GB happening any time soon, if ever, but I wouldn't doubt WFD making more Universal TKL plates.

Also, don't expect people to 'step up' and sell you one. They're very useful items, and most of the time people would like to keep them.

You can have a plate made for yourself by a laser cutter. Find one online, or locally. I'm sure WFD would give you the files needed.

CalmB4tehPwn:
Hmm. Maybe I'll give WFD a shout, see if he wants to do another GB

Photekq:

--- Quote from: CalmB4tehPwn on Sat, 17 August 2013, 01:22:49 ---Hmm. Maybe I'll give WFD a shout, see if he wants to do another GB

--- End quote ---
I wouldn't ask him to do another GB. He's a busy guy.. However, he may have some spare plates. Also, I edited my previous post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version