geekhack Community > Ergonomics

Gaming Mice Recommendation?

(1/6) > >>

1swt2gs:
What mice do you guys like? I am currently using a Deathadder Chroma (I know, I know). It was on sale for $30 at the time but not even 1 year yet and it's double clicking on the right click and getting stuck sometimes.

Want something preferably under $80.

Pretty big hands, use a claw grip and play mostly moba (Dota2).

rope:
mice are just preference. personally i'd get something from either logitech or zowie. i've been using a wireless g403 for a year or so now, and it's very satisfying to use a wireless mouse for gaming!
there's a guy on youtube called RocketJumpNinja, and he's reviewed A LOT of mice, and has guides for hand sizes for each mouse and stuff.

vegs:

--- Quote from: rope on Mon, 15 October 2018, 19:53:21 ---mice are just preference. personally i'd get something from either logitech or zowie. i've been using a wireless g403 for a year or so now, and it's very satisfying to use a wireless mouse for gaming!
there's a guy on youtube called RocketJumpNinja, and he's reviewed A LOT of mice, and has guides for hand sizes for each mouse and stuff.

--- End quote ---
+1 on RocketJumpNinja, his recommendations have been spot on for me.

oumakavoula:
zowie

tp4tissue:
Logitech... They know what they're doing,   everyone else is just off the shelf slap together. ..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version