geekhack Community > Ergonomics

Gaming Mice Recommendation?

<< < (2/6) > >>

Aerizu:
I agree with what others suggested, Logitech or Zowie are the best out there. As to which model, it depends on your hand size and preferred grip.

8Bitterness:
Keep an eye out for the upcoming rerelease of the MX518, might be cool. Otherwise I'd recomment the Logitech G Pro Wireless or like the Rival 600. Interestingly I went from a G903 to a Deathadder Elite expecting the worst but I've really enjoyed it so far since it's not broken yet. I've heard the Finalmouse Ultralight Phantom is great too but it's like sold out all the time and resellers on Ebay are out of their minds.

Lanrefni:
Logitech is the only company I buy mice from due to the excellent customer service I've gotten when ever there's been an issue.
That said I really like the G502 for gaming.

1swt2gs:
Looks like the general consensus is Logitech or Zowie.

Based off some quick measurements my palm is 20cm x 10.5cm. I mainly use a claw grip and wondering which mice would be best suited for me.

It's hard to get a mice online without testing it first..

Lanrefni:

--- Quote from: 1swt2gs on Thu, 18 October 2018, 13:55:51 ---Looks like the general consensus is Logitech or Zowie.

Based off some quick measurements my palm is 20cm x 10.5cm. I mainly use a claw grip and wondering which mice would be best suited for me.

It's hard to get a mice online without testing it first..

--- End quote ---

My hand is about the same size as yours and I find the G502 to be almost perfectly sized,how ever i do not claw grip,I kind of hold it between thumb and ring finger with the heel of my palm resting on my desk.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version