Author Topic: [GB] Phantom Parts and Assembly Services (Update Posted 2018/07/23)  (Read 303165 times)

Offline nebo

Re: [GB] Phantom Parts and Assembly Services (Invoicing)
« Reply #1100 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 17:57:57 »
well, I would qualify losing money to him as "dealings", so shouldn't I have it?
Dealings and in buy/sell w/ paypal. I'm 99% sure if you're invoiced it does not show you the address of the invoice-er.

Offline metafour

« Reply #1101 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 18:01:37 »
well, I would qualify losing money to him as "dealings", so shouldn't I have it?
Dealings and in buy/sell w/ paypal. I'm 99% sure if you're invoiced it does not show you the address of the invoice-er.

False.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1102 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 18:02:26 »
Elliot [REDACTED] - A name holds no power I googled his name and his real address showed up, so it does hold some power... A first name can't be tied to an address though.

There are quite a few people who know his address (myself included), but those that haven't had dealings with him shouldn't know his address so I wont post it. I don't want people calling in pizzas and ****, were better than that.

I dunno, if he's this broke, maybe he can look at it like "free meals"

(obv joking)

Offline nebo

« Reply #1103 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 18:03:34 »

False.
I'm looking at my phantom invoice right now and you're right. That said, I still say we should only have one point of contact.

Offline metafour

« Reply #1104 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 18:07:45 »
That said, I still say we should only have one point of contact.

Exactly and I believe someone is already on top of it.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #1105 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 18:08:45 »
yes we are better than that than to post private information, let us not post personal information about prof and his family please, keep that private between group buy participants via PMs, IRC Messages, and Emails.

As a Litigation Support Analyst (I am not an Attorney, but i work with case assessment related to electronic stored information - ESI) I am not sure what legal action can be done with a group buy like this other than filing something that will lead to nothing except legal bills.

Geekhack is not liable and is not obligated to consent to us using the site's records and metadata in legal actions; i doubt iMav and administrators want to give a deposition about what they know about prof, how the website stores information, meta-data, where the information is located, IP addresses, etc. Things have changed in the legal world over the past decade. Meta data matters now.

The only defensible monetary transaction is on Paypal and simply printing out your invoice and bank statements and emails to PDF is not defensible in court (i would know) even though we are free to file that information. Paypal holds the rights to transaction records and you would need Paypal to hand over the transaction records and i don't think Paypal will let us use that information due to their arbitration rules; they do not want to be involved in any way in court system which is why you consent to arbitration rules with paypal service terms. If you are wondering what PayPals arbitration rules look like, see https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/Legal_Hub_full
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 July 2013, 18:30:28 by Glod »

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #1106 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 18:10:20 »
Additionally since all of you seem to have major problems with your orders please pm or email me about this. I dont seem to get many of either of these despite all the issues every one is haveing. Please try to be realistic with your requests when contacting me about your order.

At this point I think members are looking for some transparency. This idea that everyone should email or PM you lets you continue to hide behind saying that you are PM'ing and emailing people involved with this group buy when it seems that is not actually happening. There have been some direct questions asked of you in this thread; questions that are of import to lots of people involved that you should just answer in a open manner in this thread. If you really intend to make this right just be open and honest about what you have, where the money went and give a timeline of what is going to happen from your end. Do this now, in this thread so everyone can see it openly. You continue to say you're going to make this right but your actions show otherwise.

I'm not sure what your definition of realistic is compared to those whose money you have but asking you to ship the stuff they've paid you for is a realistic request that you just can't seem to follow through on so I'm not sure what you expect of them at this point.

I want PMs and Emails so that I can deal people one at a time instead of as a mob. People are welcome to post what I have told them via PM or Email if they would like. I will be approaching everyone the same. I would really appreciate it though if you didnt just post the pm and/or email like has happened in that past as that is just completely unneeded.
Also what am I hiding? I think ive been pretty forthright admitting the fact that I ****ed up completely and suck at managing things dealing with time and money. Also a timeline just isnt going to happen as it wouldnt accomplish anything at this point.
I have actively been pming and emailing some people starting at the top of the spread sheet about their individual order and people have contacted me since the post earlier today as well. This means nothing I assume to any of you at this point because unless you hear it from them you wont take it for being true. Which as you can see I understand at this point but I will not conduct monetary dealing open on a forum, especially ones that are essentially personal.

Offline metafour

« Reply #1107 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 18:11:34 »
We're taking this all the way to Judge Judy or Judge Joe Brown if he doesn't step up to the plate!

Actually, I believe the recourse that is being pursued is small claims court and there are steps necessary before one can file and that is what I believe is being worked on.

Offline KuhnTang

• Game of Thrones
« Reply #1108 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 18:14:57 »
Can someone please PM me his name and address?  I think I qualify as one of the people who should have it as I'm involved in this, and this way it will be non public.  I'll respect everyone's decision to keep it to myself.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #1109 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 18:18:56 »
Thanks guys for not posting my private information on the net I really do appreciate it. I should point out though that anyone that got an invoice from me and paid it should have my info via paypal. At least I think they should.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #1110 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 18:22:49 »
We're taking this all the way to Judge Judy or Judge Joe Brown if he doesn't step up to the plate!

Actually, I believe the recourse that is being pursued is small claims court and there are steps necessary before one can file and that is what I believe is being worked on.

Not sure if you read what i said as an analyst--So who from geekhack AND Paypal are going to give a deposition against prof? Who from geekhack and paypal are going to provide defensible records? Your printed out invoices, conversations, bank records, etc are NOT defensible and that information needs to come from paypal and geekhack directly. Paypal has arbitration rules you consent to, Prof even without an attorney could easily bring this up and it would be over. Even small claims court in Wisconsin follows the same basic rules as any other court. It will go nowhere.

edit: it is wrong to be sharing anyone's private information without their consent, if you are a participant in this group buy you have an invoice from prof meaning you have his name and address. Any action taken, which again will go no where except paperwork and bills, should be only with participants in the groupbuy and prof--those who prof consented to sharing his private information.
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 July 2013, 18:26:41 by Glod »

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #1111 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 18:23:54 »
Elliot [REDACTED] - A name holds no power I googled his name and his real address showed up, so it does hold some power... A first name can't be tied to an address though.

There are quite a few people who know his address (myself included), but those that haven't had dealings with him shouldn't know his address so I wont post it. I don't want people calling in pizzas and ****, were better than that.

you found it online via google? I just tried and am having trouble, maybe im just bad at google. Mind PMing or Emailing me how/where you found it im very intrigued because I didnt think I put it up anywhere public as i think most people like my self would avoid doing that.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #1112 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 18:26:12 »

Not sure if you read what i said as an analyst--So who from geekhack AND Paypal are going to give a deposition against prof? Who from geekhack and paypal are going to provide defensible records? Your printed out invoices, conversations, bank records, etc are NOT defensible and that information needs to come from paypal and geekhack directly. Paypal has arbitration rules you consent to, Prof even without an attorney could easily bring this up and it would be over. Even small claims court in Wisconsin follows the same basic rules as any other court. It will go nowhere.

yes i have been told the same thing by people about small claims court when was going to try to get money back from a convention I helped with that never reimbursed me as they should have.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #1113 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 18:27:42 »

I dunno, if he's this broke, maybe he can look at it like "free meals"

(obv joking)

Hey if they paid for the pizza first id appreciate it, though I advise you not to use pizza hut.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
Re: [GB] Phantom Parts and Assembly Services (Repairing)
« Reply #1114 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 18:49:41 »
I added that post like I said i would to the 2nd post in the thread.

Offline The_Ed

• Asperger's... SQUIRREL! I'm Anal Retentive *****!
« Reply #1115 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 18:49:50 »

you found it online via google? I just tried and am having trouble, maybe im just bad at google. Mind PMing or Emailing me how/where you found it im very intrigued because I didnt think I put it up anywhere public as i think most people like my self would avoid doing that.

Give me my $14.21 back with a gift payment and I will. It took me less than 2 minutes to find you on google with your full name.
Reaper "frelled" me... Twice... Did he "frell" you too?... *brohug*
I'm camping for a week, and moving twice in a month. I'll get back to you when I can (If I don't then just send me another PM).
R.I.P.ster

Offline pasph

« Reply #1116 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 18:55:26 »
OK I'VE EMAILED YOU NOW LET'S SEE IF, WHEN AND WHAT YOU WILL ANSWER
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline The_Ed

« Reply #1117 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 19:01:51 »
I wonder if his phone number listed on the site is still valid...
I'm camping for a week, and moving twice in a month. I'll get back to you when I can (If I don't then just send me another PM).
R.I.P.ster

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #1118 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 19:13:45 »

Give me my $14.21 back with a gift payment and I will. It took me less than 2 minutes to find you on google with your full name.

I didnt think I remembered you ordering anything so I checked my spreadsheet for the groupbuy and your not listed at all in it...

I wonder if his phone number listed on the site is still valid...

idk if it is. Give it a try if you want, ill answer if it is. Otherwise send it a text.

Offline The_Ed

« Reply #1119 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 19:18:39 »
That was for my capslock you ****ed up, not this GB.

I may text it in a bit. EDIT: Texted.
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 July 2013, 19:25:16 by The_Ed »
R.I.P.ster

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #1120 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 19:28:52 »

I may text it in a bit.

o well sorry about that ages ago but right now this GB is by and far priority. once this is over and cleaned up to the best of my ability ill see what I can do about it. please if you could only complain about on the phantom GB here. Please create a new thread for stuff like that or something. im sure there is enough you can talk about with how long i have been on GH.

Offline The_Ed

« Reply #1121 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 19:40:26 »

I may text it in a bit.

o well sorry about that ages ago but right now this GB is by and far priority. once this is over and cleaned up to the best of my ability ill see what I can do about it. please if you could only complain about on the phantom GB here. Please create a new thread for stuff like that or something. im sure there is enough you can talk about with how long i have been on GH.

Technically the only thing you could do now is refund my money, but my capslock will be forever ****ed.

I wonder how many times you've told people to start another thread. Anyone have a count?

Also did you receive my text? Is that number that's listed online yours?
R.I.P.ster

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #1122 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 19:57:13 »

I may text it in a bit.

Technically the only thing you could do now is refund my money, but my capslock will be forever ****ed.

I wonder how many times you've told people to start another thread. Anyone have a count?

Also did you receive my text? Is that number that's listed online yours?

Yes, I understand that the only thing left I can do is refund you but I cant do that at this time. I would never modify another key for you ever, not that you would want me to. Actually modifying keys sucks I hate doing it so much that I threw all the jigs I made out (which your probably happy to hear). You could un-**** your key pretty easily (to a point) yourself or have some one do it for you.

On GH total? Probably tons as straying off topic on this forum seems pretty common, ive even done it my self every no and then. In this thread alone probably a few.

No i did not get a text. Did you get one back at all?

Offline The_Ed

« Reply #1123 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 20:03:24 »
If you hated modding keys so much, then why were you the only one offering that service?...

Maybe it's your home phone number then. I did not receive a reply. XXX-XXX-5463
R.I.P.ster

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #1124 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 20:11:18 »
If you hated modding keys so much, then why were you the only one offering that service?...

Maybe it's your home phone number then. I did not receive a reply. XXX-XXX-5463

I didnt hate it then I think offering the service made me hate it.

No thats not my number. And i havnt had a landline for at least 10 years if not more.

Edit: That number may have actually been mine quite a while ago.
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 July 2013, 20:15:56 by TheProfosist »

Offline The_Ed

« Reply #1125 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 20:15:20 »
Huh, then why is your name and address associated with it?... Weird... I wonder what the response will be if someone currently has that number...

Well that would explain it.
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 July 2013, 20:17:26 by The_Ed »
R.I.P.ster

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #1126 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 20:22:34 »
Huh, then why is your name and address associated with it?... Weird... I wonder what the response will be if someone currently has that number...

yea sorry forgot that I was forced to get a new number quite a number of years ago.

Offline bisl

« Reply #1127 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 20:23:48 »
Prof, if you see this..  There was a young man who fought with you to try and get this all resolved.  Do the right thing and be better because of him.
Regarding what Binge posted: What if it had been you? How would you be remembered?

I like both of you, but invoking SmallFry's death to get this resolved is ****ing despicable and you should be ashamed of yourselves. Do not cheapen his memory.

Offline jabar

« Reply #1128 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 20:28:11 »
Since you seem to have time to respond to recent replies, instead do the following:

[1] Update the OP and in a new post in this thread the status of each item (PLUs, switches, PCBs, plates, stabs, etc), if possible at this time.

[2] Post a schedule for what you will do and by what time, as such:

BY Friday, July 5th: I will have posted an inventory of what I have.
BY Monday, July 8th: I will have requested shipment of XYZ and will post confirmation and receipt of XYZ.
BY Wednesday, July 10th: I will have contacted everyone on the GB list concerning the status of their orders.

[etc]

Admitting you ****ed up is one thing. Admitting you ****ed up and putting together a plan to move forward actually moves towards a solution. Everything needs to be in the open from this point forward besides info pertaining to specific orders.
Leopold FC660C - Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 - Ducky DK9008 Shine II 78 Edition - Noppoo Choc Mini - Cherry G80-2100HDD - Cherry G80-8113HDPUS - Plu-M87 - Leopold FC700R Ergo Clears - Deck Legend Frost 105 - IBM F PC Keyboard - IBM M 122 (Lexmark) - Apple Extended Keyboard II

Phantom 7bit

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #1129 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 20:33:38 »
Well said jabar. I agree that this would go a long way it getting people to put down their the pitchforks and resolving the situation.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #1130 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 21:15:47 »
Prof, if you see this..  There was a young man who fought with you to try and get this all resolved.  Do the right thing and be better because of him.
Regarding what Binge posted: What if it had been you? How would you be remembered?

I like both of you, but invoking SmallFry's death to get this resolved is ****ing despicable and you should be ashamed of yourselves. Do not cheapen his memory.

The only reason we even mentioned it is because SmallFry was actively trying to get this resolved for the GB participants. Sorry if that offends you.

Also, I'm going to go a little off topic here. I think in light of recent tragic events, I think we should all reflect on how we behave online and in our relationships with others. None of us have been guaranteed anything in this life. We should all be a little more concerned with how we interact with others, and try to live up to the example SmallFry set.
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 July 2013, 21:35:34 by jdcarpe »
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #1131 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 21:22:30 »

SmallFry personally helped me try to get this straighten out. I know he cared very much for this gb to go well.  He didn't have to care or go out of his way to help but he did. I really wish he was here so I could thank him.
SmallFry! <3

Offline The_Ed

« Reply #1132 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 21:32:12 »

yea sorry forgot that I was forced to get a new number quite a number of years ago.

He responded... Somebody else has your old number now... *awkward*...
R.I.P.ster

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1133 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 22:07:49 »
Also, I'm going to go a little off topic here. I think in light of recent tragic events, I think we should all reflect on how we behave online and in our relationships with others. None of us have been guaranteed anything in this life. We should all be a little more concerned with how we interact with others, and try to live up to the example SmallFry set.

This is a first for me, I never knew SmallFry had passed away.  According to the dates "Nathaniel John Walter 7/11/1996 - 6/27/2013" was only 17 years of age.  So young, yet we all take it for granted that we get the full life span of 60 years + but with Nate he was cheated immensely by this so called "god" that we all worshiped.

He was a decent fellow that despite his age showed great maturity and honesty when dealing with anyone here at Geekhack.

Offline Amr0d

« Reply #1134 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 08:40:10 »
Any news?
Filco MJ2 TKL browns | Race 75% LE reds | Phantom GH Edition soon™

HeatWare

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #1135 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 08:48:41 »
I spoke with TheProfosist in IRC yesterday.

You all need to keep bugging him with PMs and emails. He refuses to post any updates to people about their orders openly in this thread.

Send messages to him every day. If he doesn't respond, post here and let us know that.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Amr0d

« Reply #1136 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 08:55:58 »
I sent him like 10 PMs over the last months. Last one was 20 Minutes ago

HeatWare

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #1137 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 08:57:37 »
I sent him like 10 PMs over the last months. Last one was 20 Minutes ago
This maybe your problem then, everyone spamming him with PM's? (Not defending him) but I'd imagine hes got hundreds.
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline Amr0d

« Reply #1138 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 09:01:59 »
I don't think that 10 PMs is much compared to the time this GB is running. And he wouldn't get the other 9 if he would simply answer 1

HeatWare

Offline r3dx

« Reply #1139 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 09:06:18 »
Based on the attitudes of some people in this thread, they most likely aren't getting any answers and are starting to get pissed.

Honestly all he really needs to do is update one of the OPs with information about the stock he has, what he's currently doing to get this group buy on track, and some kind of timeline that he's shooting for to get this off his plate.

If he posted information such as this it would quell many people's problems with this group buy for a short period, at least.
Filco MJ2 Ninja | CM Storm QFR | CM Storm QFR | IBM Model M | IBM Model M SSK | ErgoDox |
LZ-GH

Offline Amr0d

« Reply #1140 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 09:09:27 »
Exactly, because all I did was asking him about information for his groupbuy. I mean, I ordered for 5 people and they keep asking aswell. All I need is something like "It's up and running, still waiting for xyz" and I bet that he could satisfy 90% of all users in this groupbuy with such an answer.

HeatWare

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1141 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 09:58:03 »
Based on the attitudes of some people in this thread, they most likely aren't getting any answers and are starting to get pissed.

Honestly all he really needs to do is update one of the OPs with information about the stock he has, what he's currently doing to get this group buy on track, and some kind of timeline that he's shooting for to get this off his plate.

If he posted information such as this it would quell many people's problems with this group buy for a short period, at least.

He did update the second post just in case anyone missed it.

Offline r3dx

« Reply #1142 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 10:19:13 »
He did update the second post just in case anyone missed it.

I saw, but it's more of a call to stop harassing him by threats of posting personal details in a public forum (of which I totally agree, Prof should be allowed the same privacy we all have) and contact him privately about our orders (which I also agree, but it seems that people are not getting responses within a reasonable time frame).

In all seriousness, I'm just trying to help Prof out because this group buy has kind of been on a downward spiral and obviously he seems to think he is in-over-his-head. If he posted concrete facts and information about where he currently is, people would be more willing to help or understand where he's coming from and have a bit more patience. Once information starts getting out, we can start moving towards a solution, instead of having this group buy sitting in limbo and having Prof struggle on his own.

GH is a really supportive community, which is the main reason I joined, so I'm sure we can all work towards some compromise to salvage this group buy.
« Last Edit: Fri, 05 July 2013, 10:21:15 by r3dx »
Filco MJ2 Ninja | CM Storm QFR | CM Storm QFR | IBM Model M | IBM Model M SSK | ErgoDox |
LZ-GH

Offline jabar

« Reply #1143 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 19:24:04 »
So a reasonable request for OP to post inventory, overall status and a plan to move forward was ignored.

No one is going to be happy if their assembled keyboards show up all of a sudden without ongoing updates and statuses. You cannot keep the discussions via PM, because it is UNFAIR to those waiting patiently to NOT know what is going on. You owe it to the majority of people in this GB, most of whom have given your character the benefit of the doubt to accomplish the service for which they paid.

You owe it to the GeekHack / mechanical keyboard community on the whole to put this right by scheduling and following through with what you are doing next.

Stop hiding in IRC and stop hiding behind PMs and emails. When you do come forward the pitchforks and ire drawn by community members not even a part of this GB (myself included) will immediately dissipate. Do it for your own mental well-being.
Leopold FC660C - Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 - Ducky DK9008 Shine II 78 Edition - Noppoo Choc Mini - Cherry G80-2100HDD - Cherry G80-8113HDPUS - Plu-M87 - Leopold FC700R Ergo Clears - Deck Legend Frost 105 - IBM F PC Keyboard - IBM M 122 (Lexmark) - Apple Extended Keyboard II

Phantom 7bit

Offline sleepy916

« Reply #1144 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 20:21:16 »
All he needs to do is start somewhere. The longest journey starts with the first step. Just send one person's order and go from there. I know there are many orders that can't be finished but there are some that are not waiting on anything.

Offline KuhnTang

• Game of Thrones
« Reply #1145 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 21:26:12 »
I got a few responses from him initially.  He claims that he will send me what he has.  He was going back and forth "responding", until I asked him what he plans on doing about the items he doesn't have, ie LED's, stabs, grey's, and whites.  No response after that.  Does he think it's OK to screw us out of the parts we paid for simply because he admitted he can't handle a GB?  I'm glad you had this revelation Prof, but I assure you I'm going to stay angry until I get what I paid for or a refund.   And yes, now I have your personal information.

Offline nebo

« Reply #1146 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 21:47:50 »
I wouldn't be too worried about the switches he doesn't have. It isn't ideal, but 7bit has never failed to come through even when with buys as large as R4 so he could always ship directly. Might cost shipping so as said, that wouldn't be ideal but it is an option.

Offline Turkishrambo

« Reply #1147 on: Sat, 06 July 2013, 07:39:42 »
Offering free assembly for  ppl in canada, just pay shipping costs.

Shoot me a pm if interested ^_^

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #1148 on: Sat, 06 July 2013, 09:33:55 »
I got a few responses from him initially.  He claims that he will send me what he has.  He was going back and forth "responding", until I asked him what he plans on doing about the items he doesn't have, ie LED's, stabs, grey's, and whites.  No response after that.  Does he think it's OK to screw us out of the parts we paid for simply because he admitted he can't handle a GB?  I'm glad you had this revelation Prof, but I assure you I'm going to stay angry until I get what I paid for or a refund.   And yes, now I have your personal information.

That has been my experience as well. A promise of shipping me the PLU, but mute on everything else.

I have a demand letter from my attorney pending, but it's on hold in the hopes that TheProfosist is making reasonable attempts at resolving the issues. One PM response from him is not encouraging though and leads me to believe this is just another example of him "kicking the can down the road" and delaying the inevitable.

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #1149 on: Sat, 06 July 2013, 10:54:57 »
Offering free assembly for  ppl in canada, just pay shipping costs.

Shoot me a pm if interested ^_^

That's very nice of you! I'll do the same for one board, as long as shipping is paid both ways and all parts are provided (I'm conus)
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |