Author Topic: PBT White/Beige set ROUND 4 ★★★ISO included★★★★ 133keys Accept order now  (Read 428558 times)

Offline asskicker79

imsto, sorry i'm not try to disrespect but i have to ask you. you said you had shipped the keys from december 29 2016...  so...
« Last Edit: Sun, 22 January 2017, 22:28:15 by asskicker79 »

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
imsto, sorry i'm not try to disrespect but i have to ask you. you said you had shipped the keys from december 29 2016...  so...

yes some of them. but not all of them yet.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop
IBM Model M*3, IBM M13,M5, IBM with balls.Cherry   3000  3494 3700 4100*6 700*2 11900 8113 DAS4 TG3 KBC PokerDucky09Ducky1087 apple pink alps Ducky bull,tiger,rabbit,dragon version No:0000002

Offline asskicker79

some of keys has shipped, but why no one didnt receive it yet?
Can you show us some pictures of the keys?

Offline onmybikedrunk

• Danny Woods - Industrial Designer
2016 was **** year for everyone I think...  Is there a timeline projection at this point?

Offline Jumie

would appreciate if you could give us shipping timeline imsto....

Offline Damonskv

Hi, man. How it goes with refunds?
I send requests couple of month ago. Still nothing :-[

Offline kanjii

together with the refund request.

no refund still..

Offline Villain

No refund here as well...

Offline asskicker79

any update?

Offline dorf

• divine creator
No refund, no caps.

Offline t8c

This is starting to become sketchy  :'(

Offline wodan

Just let it go folks :)

PayPal dispute window is long closed and we all put out money on IMSTO ...

Offline Jumie

One thing, he used family reason for one of the delay reason. Hope it is for real..

Offline wodan

One thing, he used family reason for one of the delay reason. Hope it is for real..

Oh man :( that could come across preeeetty nasty ...

Offline asskicker79

Imsto, where are you living? can you send me your home adress? i will come to help you to finish this job and take care of your family.

Offline phosphoric

Imsto, where are you living? can you send me your home adress? i will come to help you to finish this job and take care of your family.
with a username like asskicker79? okay guy
Let's get this straight. There is nothing cool about keyboards we're all lame as fk.

speak for yourself

Offline tuco

I really need to stop getting in on these group buys, looking like burned once again.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
I really need to stop getting in on these group buys, looking like burned once again.

Offline asskicker79

stop this ****, and i want my money back!!! such a liar

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
I still need a "2$" key from the black on black set from round 1.

Any one have an extra?

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
I love the fact that imsto has said he has refunded some people and shipped keys out to some people, yet nobody has has come forward to say they got a refund or received keys. How could he ship keys when it doesn't even sound like keys have been made in the first place?

But hey, at least this groupbuy wasn't on massdrop, amirite?

Offline citi

Okay, I'm the designer of Ancient-Egyptian Layout and also Imsto's friend,I 'm coming to talk about something after my friend told me what happend on Reddit/mk.
Yeah he did not complete the order before the deadline,BUT HE WILL NOT DISAPPER.
Maybe you should know these below first, 
If you still insist on using these words to insult him and his family after knowing these things, then I think you lack the basic training to be a gent.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\OK let's see what happend to IMSTO this year.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
1.Ixxn disapperred with the payment of Imsto's caps,Worth about twenty thousand USD.
2.Exjxxpxt unilaterally terminated the relationship with him and stop supply keycaps because Imsto started to sell caps in China so we have to change from 133 to 117.
3.Half of the goods he supplied in the last are defective.('Delete' 'End' 'PageDn' are in wrong color.)
4.His mother was diagnosed with cancer.
5.His father-in-law is seriously ill and now still in hospital.
6.His wife had a car accident and was sent to the hospital.
7.This should be a happy thing, but it makes him more confused:He became a father.
/////////////What would you do if you suffered these in one year?//////////
Career?Family?
He's not made of iron, bros.
He's in a dreadful rush with so much to do in so short a time.
He is a slow man,and he rarely updates production schedules even in his Chinese group not to mention on GH.
But please believe him everyone, we won't lose him.
By the way,let me give you a shipping order,
Mainland of China>Taiwan>International Group
And now some Chinese people have recived their caps these days.
I also recived my work and I made a comparison between IMSTO and RealForce.
Let me show you Imsto's dye-sub skill.

Offline lolpes

Not to sound insulting, but first noone insulted imsto's family, people just sugested it might be a lie since this was one the many excuses used by people who have scamed other users. Second, most insults here where directed at imsto and imsto only, mainly due to a severe lack of comunicaton. 5 min is more than enough to come here and just say hi, people will see that he active and still interested in this.

So guilting people who have all the right to be mad, is not going to work, and only produce the oposite effect at this stage.

Continuing from this, I am sorry if he is going through a lot right now and hope he and his family get better.

If you have received a set, then the best option to contribute to the well being of this GB would be to post some pics with timestamp of the sets, because a close up of caps claimed to have been made by imsto does not constitute any evidence of his work.

Offline citi

Not to sound insulting, but first noone insulted imsto's family, people just sugested it might be a lie since this was one the many excuses used by people who have scamed other users. Second, most insults here where directed at imsto and imsto only, mainly due to a severe lack of comunicaton. 5 min is more than enough to come here and just say hi, people will see that he active and still interested in this.

So guilting people who have all the right to be mad, is not going to work, and only produce the oposite effect at this stage.

Continuing from this, I am sorry if he is going through a lot right now and hope he and his family get better.

If you have received a set, then the best option to contribute to the well being of this GB would be to post some pics with timestamp of the sets, because a close up of caps claimed to have been made by imsto does not constitute any evidence of his work.
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=79769.msg2358232#msg2358232
I'm just talking about him.
What he said really insulted imsto's family.
And thank you for your advice.
I'll upload some pics about what we get.

Offline lolpes

Well then how can you assume he wasn't really being helpfull? and second of all....are you serious? A comment from a user with zero post count who has nothing to do with the GB gets imsto's attention to the point of hurting him? come on...

Will wait for the pics. thank you.

Offline citi

Forgive me,my dormitory is out of order :D
It's 3:20am in Asia and I have a lesson at eight, damn.
And some of my friends also get their caps

Offline citi

Well then how can you assume he wasn't really being helpfull? and second of all....are you serious? A comment from a user with zero post count who has nothing to do with the GB gets imsto's attention to the point of hurting him? come on...

Will wait for the pics. thank you.
Obviously,it was a second account.
OK,I won't pay any attention to him.
 ;)

Offline dorf

• divine creator
In some way again I get my hopes up on getting a refund. If, what you say is true, Imsto will deliver caps and refund people. So let's see what 2017 brings.

Offline citi

In some way again I get my hopes up on getting a refund. If, what you say is true, Imsto will deliver caps and refund people. So let's see what 2017 brings.
Thx,
So far Chinese group have not received the refunds,Imsto said he will do that after mailing whole caps in China.
I would advise him to advance the refund process of the International GB.
I will make a phone call to him tmr.
Trust me.

Offline dante

FWIW I used imsto as a taobao proxy last year.  The lack of communication is real but he shipped within 8 weeks and they were packaged frustratingly well.  Memory is probably messing with me but it took around 10 minutes just to get through all the bubble wrap!

I can't speak for his current situation but I thought I'd give credit where credit is due.

Offline wodan

Maybe it's just wishful thinking but he kept updating me and my order long after the Paypal dispute window ended. Let's hope he it getting back ln track ...

There is nothing we can do at this point and threats/insults aren't helping anyone. I'll just wait and keep a good spirit :)

Offline citi

Yeah,This is not his main business,he doesn't have enough time to communicate with customers.

Offline lolpes

Thank you for the photos, I appreciate it. I hope imsto can get this sorted in time, but for now, best of luck for him and hope his family gets better.

Again, wouldn't hurt to come here from time to time and say hi.

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
thanks citi

I'd been too busy these days.
I'd been working on the gb recently. don't worry, as 2016 had gone, hope everything will be ok.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop
IBM Model M*3, IBM M13,M5, IBM with balls.Cherry   3000  3494 3700 4100*6 700*2 11900 8113 DAS4 TG3 KBC PokerDucky09Ducky1087 apple pink alps Ducky bull,tiger,rabbit,dragon version No:0000002

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
as citi said, surely it's the fault of lack of communication, ....
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline Jumie

Hope all is well for you and your family imsto.. any chance for a chery hangul style pic?

Offline dorf

• divine creator
I just got refund from Imsto. Thank you very much.

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
Hope all is well for you and your family imsto.. any chance for a chery hangul style pic?

I have not make the photos of the keyset yet. but it should be the same as on my site.

I just got refund from Imsto. Thank you very much.
thanks.
I need to find out the mails and check from the order list and mark it as been refunded and confirm on my site , it will spend some time for each refund. 
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline asskicker79

how long does it takes to complete?

Offline Asbrodeus

how long does it takes to complete?

are you asking so you know when to book your return flight?

Offline citi

Recently, some guys have received their caps.
But they made a mistake in the order of the eyes.
:P

Offline citi

Four of the caps I ordered has not arrived yet,
I'll show you guys when I get them.
 :D

Offline Jumie

The top keyboard on the first pic, is that imsto keyset too?

Offline citi

Let me ask him

Offline citi

That's enjoypbt.
 :)

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn

it's not
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline Bakesta

When do you plan to start shipping the orders in the U.S.?

Offline h1ggs

• @switzcaps
Thanks for the pictures citi - staying hopeful that we in the US will get our keycaps before 2018.

Offline asskicker79

any update?

Offline t8c

When do you plan to start shipping the orders in the U.S.?
Imsto this has gone on forever. We need to know the timeline? 1 week? A month? 3 months?