Author Topic: Looking for White PBT Engraved w/ Korean legends for ISO Filco.  (Read 2861 times)

Offline Feign

Looking for White PBT Engraved w/ Korean legends for ISO Filco.
« on: Thu, 18 August 2011, 11:22:10 »
Hi, new to the forums.

I have been reading around for the past week trying to find exactly what i'm looking for but it seems extremely difficult. Ripster's "White Ninja" [link] looks great and is similar to what i have been wanting except for the English language legends and that it is ANSI. I would like Korean only legends for a Filco Tenkeyless ISO or would maybe settle for English/Korean mix legends. I have seen Leopold's double injection key caps [link] but i would much prefer white on white engraves and ideally Korean only legends.

Can i get some help with this? I have found a couple of companies who will make almost exactly what i want but i don't have $3150 or $800 as they are quoting me. I must be looking in the wrong places so could do with some guidance or advice.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: Thu, 18 August 2011, 11:27:06 by Feign »

Offline Feign

Looking for White PBT Engraved w/ Korean legends for ISO Filco.
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 18 August 2011, 14:16:00 »
Cheers, Ripster. I'll get on to them about it and see what they can do. It looks as though i will have to get my own Blank White PBT ISO keys and send them off to WASD for the etchings, along with the Hangul symbols and alignment etc. Now i just need to get a Blank White PBT ISO set. Seems like there are some other people in a similar boat...