Author Topic: [GB] Tai Hao (ANSI + Add-On Pack) Keyset Group Buy [ALL SHIPPED >> REFUND ISSUE]  (Read 1186960 times)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: [GB] Tai Hao (ANSI + Add-On Pack) Keyset Group Buy [SHIPPING-RESUME]
« Reply #1450 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 08:49:16 »
That guy is mad for sure but GH's gbs need to be reformed in some way.
Allow someone to collect thousands without any kind of buyer protection is simply stupid.

This all comes down to the willingness of people to throw money at something without first asking questions and verifying anything.

I mean look at the two recent brand new guys who have shown up offering a new 1800 style board people are throwing money at them (or at least willing to) without any real proof or history etc. I predict we will see yet another buy that gets so big then takes longer than proposed etc.

There's really no way to prevent this without banning GBs.  Or requiring that only vendors can run GBs, and must be legitimate businesses.  The GB format has inherent risk and there's no way to change that.  You're literally gifting money to people on the internet that are promising you goods in return.  Yes, it's crazy, but it's the only way to acquire these goods, so we do it.

Very true and I think sometimes we enthusiasts don't stop and think about what it is we are getting ourselves into, both the group buy organizers as well as participants.

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #1451 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 08:50:32 »
There's really no way to prevent this without banning GBs.  Or requiring that only vendors can run GBs, and must be legitimate businesses.  The GB format has inherent risk and there's no way to change that.  You're literally gifting money to people on the internet that are promising you goods in return.  Yes, it's crazy, but it's the only way to acquire these goods, so we do it.

In this respect, a GB isn't a whole lot different than Kickstarter. Sure hope coco has never contributed to something there (or IndieGoGo, Patreon, etc).

Offline pasph

« Reply #1452 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 08:53:51 »
No good for me, no more
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #1453 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 08:55:19 »
No good for me, no more

If you have some solutions, I'm sure the mods, admins and community would love to hear them.

Offline pasph

« Reply #1454 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 09:06:06 »
After being in so many gbs from 2011 until now i've just found only my solution and i'm really sorry it's so "simple"
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline Jixr

« Reply #1455 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 09:19:24 »
its the nature of the beast, GB's always take more time than expected, and Have never heard of one that was completed early.

Yeah, it sucks that we've all been waiting on stuff to ship that Harry has had in hand since Dec, and it sucks that we all are probably still a month or two away from getting our orders, but nothing we can do about it.

But this kid ( obviously a kid, because any real adult wouldn't be upset over the idea of loosing $25 ) its just butthurt and trolling.
Group buys are not amazon with 2-day shipping.

Though I would like to see a few changes in the GB system. Maybe a mandatory post in the OP that says something like "all money invested in a group buy is a risk, and all deadlines promised by the organizer are subject to change" etc etc.

I get why GH can't do much about buys gone wrong, but I feel like GH could do a better job of conveying the risk and realistic expectations to potential buyers.

I too have become more hesitant to invest in GH's GB's, I've yet to be in one that has run realistically smooth. But where else are we going to keep on finding all these custom items to fuel our obsession.

« Last Edit: Fri, 27 February 2015, 09:24:59 by Jixr »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1456 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 09:23:49 »
Though I would like to see a few changes in the GB system. Maybe a mandatory post in the OP that says something like "all money invested in a group buy is a risk, and all deadlines promised by the organizer are subject to change" etc etc.

I get why GH can't do much about buys gone wrong, but I feel like GH could do a better job of conveying the risk and realistic expectations to potential buyers.

Just FYI, I've got something like this in the works.  I'm going to write up an explanation on GBs (what they are, how they work, what can go wrong, etc) and post it alongside the Caveat Emptor thread that already exists.  Then people can link/quote it in the OP of every GB, much like what you describe.

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #1457 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 09:36:33 »
Just FYI, I've got something like this in the works.  I'm going to write up an explanation on GBs (what they are, how they work, what can go wrong, etc) and post it alongside the Caveat Emptor thread that already exists.  Then people can link/quote it in the OP of every GB, much like what you describe.

Excellent.  :thumb:

Only thing I would suggest is that the wording be required for people who have run fewer than 5-10 GBs. Experienced folks such as Ivan or Bunny would not need it.

Offline Jixr

« Reply #1458 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 09:40:02 »

Thats good. Maybe talk to some of the guys on here that have run some of these and get the details of what all they have to do to get the buys done.
I've done some GB's myself ( not on GH ) but those were usually just buy in bulk to save money and not custom small scale production runs.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1459 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 10:32:21 »

Thats good. Maybe talk to some of the guys on here that have run some of these and get the details of what all they have to do to get the buys done.
I've done some GB's myself ( not on GH ) but those were usually just buy in bulk to save money and not custom small scale production runs.

I was planning to write it from the perspective of a GB buyer, rather than organizer (as a warning to buyers).  But maybe both would have value.  I'll do some thinking and draft something, then open it to feedback. 

And let's continue discussion here;)

Offline sonic_the_hedgehog

• That's a fast hedgehog...
« Reply #1460 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 05:41:54 »
Harry, could you please update the spreadsheet please? Would just like to know where we're actually at with this at the moment  :thumb:

To everyone complaining, kindly go to the original post, and look at the boxes full of caps.

BOXES.FULL.OF.CAPS.

Not sure if anyone has done the calculations, but that is a metric f--ktonne of caps.

Have you ever sorted that many caps yourself? No? Then kindly STFU  :))
IBM Model M | Cherry G80-3000LXCEU-2 (Browns) | Cherry G80-3494LYCUS-2 (Reds) | Old School AT Mechs | Old School XT Mech | Old School Japanese XT Mech  (Details / Pics Coming Soon :D)

Offline Gingerbeer

« Reply #1461 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 10:08:49 »
Harry, could you please update the spreadsheet please? Would just like to know where we're actually at with this at the moment  :thumb:

To everyone complaining, kindly go to the original post, and look at the boxes full of caps.

BOXES.FULL.OF.CAPS.

Not sure if anyone has done the calculations, but that is a metric f--ktonne of caps.

Have you ever sorted that many caps yourself? No? Then kindly STFU  :))
It's nearer 100Kg, or 0.1 of a metric f--ktonne of caps; in your language. Still, if you're trying to underline a point, ridiculous over-exageration is normally how it works online.  :p

Other than the obvious troll, as far as I can see, the vast majority of negative comments have been based on lack of communication, and a measure of frustration brought about by no update in the dispatch information.  You yourself have pointed to the spreadsheet not being current.

Speaking of trolls, he does have valid concerns, as do many of us, but all he has achieved is the tarring of new members participating in this GB with the same brush in the eyes of more established members; all because of his pressing need to spray the forum with his adolescent hormones.  This has the unfortunate effect of diminishing the gravity of those concerns in the eyes of others.

Chief of those concerns being - why does it take five months (and counting) to sort and send 967 bags of caps?  It's by no means a small undertaking - I'm not trying to diminish the size of the task.  I would expect a few weeks, but five months?  Even with all that has been going on? 

It has also been nearly as long since the spreadsheet was updated - five minutes once a week is all it would take to show that the mountain of orders is slowly but surely being eroded and most people, myself included, would feel much more comfortable.  As it stands, I look at the sheet, scroll across to Shipping Status and note the figure (122) remains unchanged.

As I've said before, communication costs nothing, and the smallest modicum of effort would likely have alleviated the bulk of people's worries.

« Last Edit: Sat, 28 February 2015, 13:11:48 by Gingerbeer »

Offline Jixr

« Reply #1462 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 17:50:45 »
as far as I know, it does not seem that anyone has gotten any shipments since early jan.

Guess he's sorting them all out first?

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #1463 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 18:32:50 »
Even as a supporter of Harry, I do have my criticism on how he ran things. I warned him to get assistance, and in one of the above posts I talked about leadership. Harry got involved in way too many things in school, typical idealistic guy with more on his plate than he can handle. He was just being set up as the fall guy rather than the leader who can get people to do things on his say-so.

Unfortunately, for Chinese, ‘representative’ can mean two things. One is Public Slave. The other is Corrupt Tyrant. I don’t think Harry is in the position to misuse his power, so he’s just a no-wage slave for classmates, the student body, geekhackers, etc.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline DreaMagine

• Head and shoulders, keys and toes
« Reply #1464 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 22:33:14 »
If anyone is looking for a Dolch set (no addons) I'd be willing to let someone take over my order. I've since lost interest in this set and I figure if there is someone else out there who still wants a Dolch set they should have it instead of myself. If you are interested let me know and the order can be changed.

Offline GhostofHarry

« Reply #1465 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 22:35:25 »
Happy Lunar New Year

As promised here are the image of the caps
and as promised caps will be delivered before may
packages will most likely be send on thursday and friday

the online spreadsheet is kind of up to date except a few special shipment that i have sent particularly as they have been asking me for many many times, and i asked my friend to send them out for me first

Image of caps
More

re bersekfan : I'm no slave but i work for my schoolmates  :p

btw is there anyway to change the notification system of sending email to me once theres reply from the post?

the setting seems now changed to sending one notification email and will not send any until u have read the previous one.

Offline slinky23

« Reply #1466 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 22:45:19 »
Cool, how can I get the tracking number since you PM'd me that you have shipped mine like 3 weeks ago and item is still not here? Happy Lunar New year to you.
Happy Lunar New Year

As promised here are the image of the caps
and as promised caps will be delivered before may
packages will most likely be send on thursday and friday

the online spreadsheet is kind of up to date except a few special shipment that i have sent particularly as they have been asking me for many many times, and i asked my friend to send them out for me first

btw is there anyway to change the notification system of sending email to me once theres reply from the post?

the setting seems now changed to sending one notification email and will not send any until u have read the previous one.

Offline GhostofHarry

« Reply #1467 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 22:50:32 »
Hi slinky

Sorry I have forgot to give u the tracking number

I will ask for tracking number now and send it to u once I got it

Offline kakakowie

• Make Love not War
« Reply #1468 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 23:06:36 »
Hey Harry, it's great to see you back. How would we know when our keys have been shipped?

Offline slinky23

« Reply #1469 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 23:09:00 »
Thanks for the reply, I'm worried that the item hasnt been shipped yet, typically shipments from HKG -> SIN takes 7 working days tops
Hi slinky

Sorry I have forgot to give u the tracking number

I will ask for tracking number now and send it to u once I got it

Offline GhostofHarry

« Reply #1470 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 23:12:54 »
Hey Harry, it's great to see you back. How would we know when our keys have been shipped?

i will update the online spreadsheet and also show the order that i have sent in this post after i have sent them out

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1471 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 23:17:04 »
Happy Lunar New Year to you too, GhostofHarry :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline KaboomTheory

• Shrek is love, Shrek is life
« Reply #1472 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 01:32:34 »
Hey so just checking back the thread here after awhile. I see that i'm highlighted green, is there anything I need to do or am I okay?

Offline kakakowie

• Make Love not War
« Reply #1473 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 02:37:36 »
Hey so just checking back the thread here after awhile. I see that i'm highlighted green, is there anything I need to do or am I okay?

If your row has been highlighted GREEN,
I have changed your order information according to your PM.
As there are too many PMs, I might have missed some messages,
or have misunderstood some messages, or have forgotten to change your order.
Please PM me again if there's any problem.

Offline KaboomTheory

« Reply #1474 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 14:10:35 »

If your row has been highlighted GREEN,
I have changed your order information according to your PM.
As there are too many PMs, I might have missed some messages,
or have misunderstood some messages, or have forgotten to change your order.
Please PM me again if there's any problem.

Yes I saw that. My question still stands to ghostofharry. Thanks :)

Offline GhostofHarry

« Reply #1475 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 21:53:43 »

It simply means that I have modified your address or ordering info according to your pm

If there's anything more needed to amended please pm me again 

Offline KaboomTheory

« Reply #1476 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 10:17:53 »
Oh okay thanks!

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #1477 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 16:24:37 »
Looking for someone to take over my order. I bought one of each set & add-on with tracking. Comes out to $85.56.

Hit me uppppp

diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline GhostofHarry

« Reply #1478 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 03:00:10 »
Orders shipped today:

146   timhart
147   Apyrase
161   Fire Brand
164   vatne
166   EppyKay
168   niklfc83
170   torafuma
173   full_battle_rattle
174   fornothingatall
176 LechnerDE
177 TeNSHi

Things will get smoother next time as I used half a day to get essential stuffs for shipping this round

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1479 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 03:46:49 »
Orders shipped today:

146   timhart
147   Apyrase
161   Fire Brand
164   vatne
166   EppyKay
168   niklfc83
170   torafuma
173   full_battle_rattle
174   fornothingatall
176 LechnerDE
177 TeNSHi

Things will get smoother next time as I used half a day to get essential stuffs for shipping this round
*Hugs* Thanks Harry keep up the good work :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline niklfc83

« Reply #1480 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 07:34:07 »
Ghostof Harry This is only  my second groupbuy on GH and although it has taken a little longer than was planned I'd like to thank you for all the effort you have put in.  I look forward to receiving my caps in the coming weeks. 
Nik

Orders shipped today:

146   timhart
147   Apyrase
161   Fire Brand
164   vatne
166   EppyKay
168   niklfc83
170   torafuma
173   full_battle_rattle
174   fornothingatall
176 LechnerDE
177 TeNSHi

Offline Jixr

« Reply #1481 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 10:08:22 »
If anyone in the US is looking for an ollivette set + extras I don't mind reselling mine to you. This keycap set isn't needed any more since i've found a nice alternative that I got between ordering this and who knows when delivery.

Offline barkinos98

• Illinois
« Reply #1482 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 12:26:49 »
hey guys!

ive checked the spreadsheet, and it shows mine is highlighted green but doesnt mark as "shipped" but says resent somewhere.
what will happen to it? lol
i dont have a hurry to get keycaps and after seeing people receive it i know at least im not getting scammed, but knowing some whereabouts about them wouldnt be fine. :)

good night to all!
Happy Hacking Professional 2  | Logitech G710+ | Quickfire Rapid MX Clears

Offline GhostofHarry

« Reply #1483 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 12:33:18 »
hey guys!

ive checked the spreadsheet, and it shows mine is highlighted green but doesnt mark as "shipped" but says resent somewhere.
what will happen to it? lol
i dont have a hurry to get keycaps and after seeing people receive it i know at least im not getting scammed, but knowing some whereabouts about them wouldnt be fine. :)

good night to all!

the green colour means that i have amended you address according to your pm

resent means that i had resent an invoice to you before, and it has nothing related to the shipping stage so no worry

orders will be sent according to the ordering number so you can know around when u shall get your order

Offline EppyKay

« Reply #1484 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 14:09:10 »
Sweet. I can't wait to get my caps. Though sadly now I need to buy more keyboards to put them on...

Offline geniekid

« Reply #1485 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 14:38:05 »
Sweet. I can't wait to get my caps. Though sadly now I need to buy more keyboards to put them on...

Life is hard.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1486 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 08:43:31 »
Orders shipped today:

146   timhart
147   Apyrase
161   Fire Brand
164   vatne
166   EppyKay
168   niklfc83
170   torafuma
173   full_battle_rattle
174   fornothingatall
176 LechnerDE
177 TeNSHi

Thanks Harry  :thumb:

I really appreciate all the work you put into this massive GB!

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #1487 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 12:10:13 »
Thanks for the updates, Harry!  I'm in the 220s, so my "turn" is getting closer. :)  At this point, I'm on the edge of my seat, waiting to see which GB shows up first - this or Toxic!

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #1488 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 14:46:55 »
Thanks for the updates, Harry!  I'm in the 220s, so my "turn" is getting closer. :)  At this point, I'm on the edge of my seat, waiting to see which GB shows up first - this or Toxic!
247 here so still a while for me...

Unfortunately, I've owed one of the two sets I ordered to someone since November and I feel bad for not being able to get it to him sooner  :-X
null

Offline Dudewitbow

« Reply #1489 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 20:17:49 »

we shall wait, my 22x brother(224)

Offline anpan

« Reply #1490 on: Mon, 09 March 2015, 18:41:58 »

290s for me! Though that's my own wrongdoing. Was way up there in the first 20 or so, then backed out.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1491 on: Mon, 09 March 2015, 19:49:34 »
In case you missed the PM GhostofHarry, I need to change my shipping address.

My order is not marked as shipped yet.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline irjoe

« Reply #1492 on: Tue, 10 March 2015, 03:03:18 »
Anyone with dolche or granite set they want to sell of to me, please PM!

Offline thqc

« Reply #1493 on: Tue, 10 March 2015, 04:42:55 »

290s for me! Though that's my own wrongdoing. Was way up there in the first 20 or so, then backed out.

Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting. - Joyce Meyer.

I'm 179 btw, gonna buy another Ducky keyboard to put this on :P

Offline chrisq

« Reply #1494 on: Tue, 10 March 2015, 06:42:11 »
Anyone else got non-working tracking numbers and no package?  :eek:

Offline jamster

« Reply #1495 on: Tue, 10 March 2015, 08:11:59 »

If it's being sent by registered HK Post (vs a courier), I've found the tracking numbers don't work. I'm not sure what they're even used for... possibly some very manual form of tracking in case packages are reported as lost.

I'd be interested to hear if anyone does have HK Post registered mail and can see tracking information.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1496 on: Tue, 10 March 2015, 08:25:18 »

If it's being sent by registered HK Post (vs a courier), I've found the tracking numbers don't work. I'm not sure what they're even used for... possibly some very manual form of tracking in case packages are reported as lost.

I'd be interested to hear if anyone does have HK Post registered mail and can see tracking information.
If you check my tracking number its working fine although they seem to overwrite the older info when something new is put on example, last night 9/3/15 the tracking was Parcel ready to be dispatched from HK, now it shows as 10/3/15 Parcel dispatched from HK so it is working they just seem to remove the older details otherwise I'll let you know once it hits royal mail post
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #1497 on: Tue, 10 March 2015, 13:06:44 »
Harry,

Since I’m supposed to be the last person to get the keycaps, bump me to 321, and sort out whoever missed the GB and sell to them from my sets.

Once the keycaps have been sent to me, if I have to supply anyone I’ll cover my shipping costs too ie the price will be significantly higher.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline sonic_the_hedgehog

• That's a fast hedgehog...
« Reply #1498 on: Tue, 10 March 2015, 23:46:20 »
Orders shipped today:

146   timhart
147   Apyrase
161   Fire Brand
164   vatne
166   EppyKay
168   niklfc83
170   torafuma
173   full_battle_rattle
174   fornothingatall
176 LechnerDE
177 TeNSHi

I'm 189!! Getting excited again!!
IBM Model M | Cherry G80-3000LXCEU-2 (Browns) | Cherry G80-3494LYCUS-2 (Reds) | Old School AT Mechs | Old School XT Mech | Old School Japanese XT Mech  (Details / Pics Coming Soon :D)

Offline slinky23

« Reply #1499 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 10:22:36 »
Received mine today, thanks Harry!