Author Topic: [GB] Tai Hao (ANSI + Add-On Pack) Keyset Group Buy [ALL SHIPPED >> REFUND ISSUE]  (Read 1186962 times)

Offline fart_toast

Re: [GB] Tai Hao (ANSI + Add-On Pack) Keyset Group Buy [SHIPPING-RESUME]
« Reply #1600 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 10:34:42 »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( oh sweet olivette

Offline genkidama

« Reply #1601 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 14:06:54 »
I already knew that a GB could take very long especially if it's done by only one person for the first time. So I never really got anxious about ship delay and stuff like that. But I think it's important to have some kind of contact opportunity to get in touch with the initiator. So that like HoffmanMyster or other senior mods for the GB part of gh can see what is happening. What the delay is or why Harry wasn't online since 7th May. If Harry comes and explains himself honestly, I wouldn't hold a grudge against him as many things can happen to oneself others cannot imagine. But everybody just wants to get the keycaps and forget about the shipping delay and stuff. Next time Harry would rather team up with others living near HongKong so that such things wouldn't occur again. I believe Harry really tried to fulfill the schedule and as he got behind he stressed himself more than he should etc.
But any update would be appreciated if somehow someone can get in touch with him or has a way to contact him outside of gh. The answers could be parsed through a mod so that others wouldn't go all witch-hunty on them ^^
My finger training is over 9000!!!!

Offline Jixr

« Reply #1602 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 08:33:15 »
Its been posted a million times that mods won't do jack to regulate the progress of GB's

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1603 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 11:15:45 »
I already knew that a GB could take very long especially if it's done by only one person for the first time. So I never really got anxious about ship delay and stuff like that. But I think it's important to have some kind of contact opportunity to get in touch with the initiator. So that like HoffmanMyster or other senior mods for the GB part of gh can see what is happening. What the delay is or why Harry wasn't online since 7th May. If Harry comes and explains himself honestly, I wouldn't hold a grudge against him as many things can happen to oneself others cannot imagine. But everybody just wants to get the keycaps and forget about the shipping delay and stuff. Next time Harry would rather team up with others living near HongKong so that such things wouldn't occur again. I believe Harry really tried to fulfill the schedule and as he got behind he stressed himself more than he should etc.
But any update would be appreciated if somehow someone can get in touch with him or has a way to contact him outside of gh. The answers could be parsed through a mod so that others wouldn't go all witch-hunty on them ^^

This would be great in theory, assuming that he would respond to us.  But if a GB leader were reliable enough to respond to a moderator emailing them, why wouldn't they just post in the thread? 

Its been posted a million times that mods won't do jack to regulate the progress of GB's

Correct.  Unfortunately I do not have the power to force people to communicate with me.   :(

There's a whole bunch of grumbling (at least from specific users) about mods not stepping in here, but seriously there's nothing we can do.  I can...ban him?  How does that help?  I could email him, but so could anyone else who received an invoice.  If he's not responding to anyone else, why would he respond to me? 

Offline Jixr

« Reply #1604 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 16:31:27 »
hopefully not many people are out several hundred bucks,

I can deal with the $40 loss for me ( its been so long I don't even need my caps anymore )

Always frustrating though. Which is why I only have 3 people I trust to get into GB's with.

Offline genkidama

« Reply #1605 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 18:25:34 »
It's just a weird GB. Developed into chaos somehow. Many got their keycaps, so something must have happened...

I know HoffmanMyster, you're right. I just thought you would have some kind of leverage to get in touch with ppl. I guess we'll just have to wait and see and/or forget about it if nothing happens through and update from Harry  :'(
My finger training is over 9000!!!!

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #1606 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 22:23:25 »
Has anyone recently received keycaps from this buy?  Just wondering if he actually mailed some when he said he did.....
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1607 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 22:40:17 »
Harry hasn't been on GH for nearly 3 weeks!

There are still many, many sets not shipped, if the spreadsheet is up to date.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline sonic_the_hedgehog

• That's a fast hedgehog...
« Reply #1608 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 22:54:08 »
Has anyone recently received keycaps from this buy?  Just wondering if he actually mailed some when he said he did.....

Nah, if you check the spreadsheet, I reckon I would've been in the next batch to be sent out when he said he was going to the post office ~1 month ago, haven't received mine, so I assume that batch never went out.

But come on guys, we need to work together to help Harry out rather than just getting upset.

Maybe he no longer has time to send out hundreds of individual packages, but maybe he can send out big boxes to people who can proxy?

I'm more than happy to proxy the Australian ones if he sends me a box with all the Australian orders in it.

This would mean people possibly paying for postage twice, or proxies having to get $ back off Harry, but probably not a major issue.

Is there anyone else that would be happy to sort out ~1 box of caps and proxy ~20 orders in their country? If we all chip away at it, it might get finished  :thumb:

Also, it's not like Harry just up and took our money, he's obviously got all the caps there, just hasn't been able to find the time to send them. So let's see if we can pull together volunteers from each country to be proxies, get Harry to send the proxies big boxes full of caps to sort, and get on with the job  :)  :)  :)
IBM Model M | Cherry G80-3000LXCEU-2 (Browns) | Cherry G80-3494LYCUS-2 (Reds) | Old School AT Mechs | Old School XT Mech | Old School Japanese XT Mech  (Details / Pics Coming Soon :D)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1609 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 01:55:54 »
Someone said his exams were finishing end of May, so he might have more time to devote to this then.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1610 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 06:55:54 »
I got mine quite promptly in theast batch that was mailed around 7th of March
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Bencze

« Reply #1611 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 14:49:03 »
It's funny in a way, my poker 2 is cursed. The aluminium case was sent 3 times as 2 quietly got lost in shipping. Now, no keycaps. I am poor and since I'm moving house in aug and all I right now don't have money to spend on silly stuff but I still have the crappy original keycaps. And I use that keyboard every work day... :(
-= QFR w/ mx blues - HPE87 w/ mx browns - Ducky 1087XM w/ green alps =-

Offline fart_toast

« Reply #1612 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 03:39:47 »
It's funny in a way, my poker 2 is cursed. The aluminium case was sent 3 times as 2 quietly got lost in shipping. Now, no keycaps. I am poor and since I'm moving house in aug and all I right now don't have money to spend on silly stuff but I still have the crappy original keycaps. And I use that keyboard every work day... :(

I feel you bro ^^

Offline worldspawn

« Reply #1613 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 12:03:21 »
If he'd just send out like 5 a week (totally manageable, even on a busy schedule), these would almost all be delivered by now...
I can make acrylic laser cut cases/plates PM for info

Offline smolid

« Reply #1614 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 22:18:04 »
There's a whole bunch of grumbling (at least from specific users) about mods not stepping in here, but seriously there's nothing we can do.  I can...ban him?  How does that help?  I could email him, but so could anyone else who received an invoice.  If he's not responding to anyone else, why would he respond to me?

There could be some rules going forward that GB organizers have to post at least once a week on the status of the GB (sorted x amount, sending x amount etc), otherwise they could be barred from future GBs buying or selling.

Offline irendulic

« Reply #1615 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 06:45:06 »
So... you guys think we're going to see the caps eventually or not? It's really been a while since the last update, I'm kinda starting to lose faith :/ An update just to show that Harry is not ignoring us would be great..

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1616 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 07:15:04 »

There could be some rules going forward that GB organizers have to post at least once a week on the status of the GB (sorted x amount, sending x amount etc), otherwise they could be barred from future GBs buying or selling.

This already happens though.  GB threads require approval, and an organizer that led a "failed" buy will not have a new one approved.  The question becomes how to handle new organizers (or even people with a history of success, since that can change).  And there really is nothing that someone on the internet can do to force people to communicate.  So we're right back to square one, with people complaining that the mods aren't doing anything and still nothing that we can do.

Offline Frizer

« Reply #1617 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 07:24:26 »
I'm not involved in this drop at all but when I was looking at the GON on Massdrop yesterday I noticed "GhostofHarry" has just joined the drop. I guess that counts as a "sighting"?

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #1618 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 07:42:58 »
I'm not involved in this drop at all but when I was looking at the GON on Massdrop yesterday I noticed "GhostofHarry" has just joined the drop. I guess that counts as a "sighting"?

So he has time to shop for himself, but not time to do a five second update?
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1619 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 08:17:58 »

You'd think that someone in hiding from screwing a GB would be smart enough to not use same name on MD...

My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Jixr

« Reply #1620 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 10:44:50 »
i'm still in favor of a buyer/seller rating system ( and not a 3rd party one ) that way people can leave comments back on sellers/buyers/organizers.

Won't stop all stuff, but will help out a little bit.

Ie" last gb ran 6 months behind schedule, take caution on this new buy "

" so and so seller didn't ship my item until 2 weeks after payemtn was sent ", etc.

that idea has fallen on deaf ears though.

Offline fart_toast

« Reply #1621 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 08:46:14 »
Harry pls.... :'(

Offline Jixr

« Reply #1622 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 17:49:24 »

To everyone complaining

Offline DreaMagine

• Head and shoulders, keys and toes
« Reply #1623 on: Thu, 04 June 2015, 16:39:05 »
All I can say is I am so glad I was able to get a refund (sans taxes paid by me) from Harry before he disappeared for good.

Offline barkinos98

• Illinois
« Reply #1624 on: Thu, 11 June 2015, 04:07:54 »
well, lathough it appears that everyoen gave up on their sets, which sucks because i wanted a backup set of cheap keyset for modding :(
Happy Hacking Professional 2  | Logitech G710+ | Quickfire Rapid MX Clears

Offline Pipe

« Reply #1625 on: Thu, 11 June 2015, 05:42:28 »
No, I still have (some) hope. Who knows maybe within a year or two we'll get them.

Offline Jixr

« Reply #1626 on: Thu, 11 June 2015, 08:43:40 »
dudes been mia for over a month, while allegedly been active on other forums.

i'm only out the cost of one set, so i'm not too burnt, but some people are out several hundred bucks.

i'd be worried about him reselling our sets on korean forums.

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #1627 on: Thu, 11 June 2015, 09:53:41 »
As a guy who thought of Harry as a friend I am sorely disappointed.

I will never take the financial risk to support anyone's group buy ever again. I did not need these keycaps, but the money I spent could easily have gone to better uses. Those who are able to meet him in Hong Kong, I hope you can talk to him directly and see what he says.

At this point I am still hoping he is not a scammer, but hope is not a good thing to rely on. Actions speak louder than words.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline Jixr

« Reply #1628 on: Thu, 11 June 2015, 16:53:24 »
maybe you guys can reach him through twitter?

https://twitter.com/ghostofharry

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1629 on: Thu, 11 June 2015, 17:08:43 »
maybe you guys can reach him through twitter?

https://twitter.com/ghostofharry

Although he was on GH more recently than he tweeted anything.

Offline barkinos98

• Illinois
« Reply #1630 on: Sat, 13 June 2015, 16:05:44 »
yeah...
im only out like $30 or so, and past the money i wanted the caps so i could mod them and make myself the best keyboard ever, but now im only down to one keyboard and i dont even need them...
Happy Hacking Professional 2  | Logitech G710+ | Quickfire Rapid MX Clears

Offline nogamesplayed

« Reply #1631 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 01:42:35 »
Holy crap, I've been MIA for a while and surprised for this to have happened. He seemed like a genuine guy and I -- like a few others -- received our sets so there was no indication he'd just go AWOL.

Here is his FB if someone wants to try that avenue:

mod edit: link removed
« Last Edit: Sun, 14 June 2015, 23:42:50 by dorkvader »
--------->[WTB] Radeon HD 7950 or better<---------

Offline GhostofHarry

« Reply #1632 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 20:04:08 »
Hi guys,

Sorry for all the disappointment.
I have not visit geekhack for a few months as I was too tired handling this GB stuff
I would always think about how i can settle the shipment but i really dont have the time.
And this has become a burden and the frustration tears me apart, and therefore i have chosen to ignore it and concentrate on what I think is more important to me right now.

I will release a form for people who do not need there set anymore.
If you put no trust on me you can also fill in the form but I cannot refund to you as all the keycaps are with me
I will try to find someone that would like to purchase it and pay you back right after
Fill in the form and those will be available for the others to pick up

Or otherwise the shipping will recommence by the end of this month.

I have received all the address changing request and all the changes will be done tonight.
I will send people a confirmation about the changes of their address
« Last Edit: Sun, 14 June 2015, 20:12:09 by GhostofHarry »

Offline GhostofHarry

« Reply #1633 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 20:05:21 »
deleted
« Last Edit: Sun, 14 June 2015, 20:11:19 by GhostofHarry »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1634 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 20:06:47 »
Good to see you Harry! :)

Have you considered a proxy per country?  That way you would only have a dozen or so packages to send out - one to each country.  And the proxy in each country could arrange to distribute the sets within that country.

Speaking for myself, I am happy to wait until you are able to recommence shipping, but don't want you to suffer as a result.

Offline GhostofHarry

« Reply #1635 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 20:13:13 »

Have you considered a proxy per country?  That way you would only have a dozen or so packages to send out - one to each country.  And the proxy in each country could arrange to distribute the sets within that country.

Speaking for myself, I am happy to wait until you are able to recommence shipping, but don't want you to suffer as a result.

would like to do so if someone is will to handle that

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1636 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 20:15:21 »

would like to do so if someone is will to handle that

That would depend on finding a proxy for each country.  And would need the agreement of the participants to have their addresses given to the nominated proxy.

Well, people - what do you think?  Can we find a proxy for each country to help Harry out?

Offline Pipe

« Reply #1637 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 20:41:28 »
Well, people - what do you think?  Can we find a proxy for each country to help Harry out?
I think so. Europe is sort of a country, isn't it?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1638 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 20:42:29 »

LOL it could be called a collection of countries.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1639 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 21:16:28 »

It's a continent made of small countries that happen to be well connected.

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #1640 on: Sun, 14 June 2015, 23:10:46 »

It's a continent made of small countries that happen to be well connected.

Some of them are literally oversized villages by Indian or Chinese or Indonesian standards. Andorra, San Marino, Monaco, Liechtenstein... their only purpose is to inflate the total number of European seats and votes at any international meeting.

That said, I am happy to see Harry is back and even happier that he has figured out and admitted his problem. Taking on too much, and not delegating/ organizing well.

In this we have seen quite the range of geekhack at work. All kinds of sentiments and perspectives.

If Harry is able to find 1 helper per country it will be much better for him. I'm not sure about Europe as a whole because their cross border taxes are high.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline Acerk

• I pay attention to details!
« Reply #1641 on: Mon, 15 June 2015, 05:37:00 »
Yeah. Europe will not work, I think. But you're probably going to be able to get rid of a large bulk of orders by arranging proxies within the most popular countries.

Offline macmakkara

« Reply #1642 on: Mon, 15 June 2015, 05:46:05 »
In europe if country is part of union they don't have any taxes when shipping from one to another. we only need to pay taxes when package is shipped outside to inside EU.

Offline simbloke

[GB] Tai Hao (ANSI + Add-On Pack) Keyset Group Buy [SHIPPING-RESUME]
« Reply #1643 on: Mon, 15 June 2015, 05:49:28 »
There should be no cross border taxes within the borders of the EU, that's one of the points of the EU.

Offline fart_toast

« Reply #1644 on: Mon, 15 June 2015, 07:52:02 »
Yeh there's no import/export taxes between the EU countries so getting the EU shipment over here would take a whole bunch of them off of Harry.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1645 on: Mon, 15 June 2015, 08:42:12 »
I would be willing to proxy orders for the US. 

Full disclosure, I'm already committed to proxying orders for photek's GMK group buy, which may cause delays if they overlap.  The upshot is that I already have a preliminary system in place for proxying orders (have also proxied a smaller spring GB from sprit), and have pricing calculated for various amounts of sets in flat rate boxes.  If we do a proxy shipping method, is there enough money in the fund to cover shipping costs?  Or would we have to ask for additional payment?

Offline Jixr

« Reply #1646 on: Mon, 15 June 2015, 09:50:09 »
So how ****ed are the buyers, i'm sure the shipping allotment will not be enough to proxy out, and harry ****ed us all enough as it is.

Basically admitted he intentionally gave up on us and chose to be a **** about it all.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1647 on: Mon, 15 June 2015, 09:53:54 »
So how ****ed are the buyers, i'm sure the shipping allotment will not be enough to proxy out, and harry ****ed us all enough as it is.

Basically admitted he intentionally gave up on us and chose to be a **** about it all.
Actually he chose to work on his school/Uni work as he stated beforehand well before he went AWOL he admitted he didn't do the right thing too so why do you have to be the Richard here? why doesn't everyone just sit tight and hang on for him to start shipping again, at least this hasn't taken as long as some GB and at least he's come back be thankful for that.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline GhostOfDouchebag

« Reply #1648 on: Mon, 15 June 2015, 10:49:57 »
Incredible.....

"and therefore i have chosen to ignore it and concentrate on what I think is more important to me right now."

"more important to me right now"

Hoooollyyyy **** what a douche

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1649 on: Mon, 15 June 2015, 10:51:07 »
Incredible.....

"and therefore i have chosen to ignore it and concentrate on what I think is more important to me right now."

"more important to me right now"

Hoooollyyyy **** what a douche
Well I hope someone gets banned, IP banned that is.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More