Author Topic: Suited Up Keycaps  (Read 961853 times)

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
Missed this sale unfortunately.
But I still wanted to say that Keybuto II is looking fantastic. Really amazing work!

Offline TelFiRE

However, despite the popularity of those four types, there were many entries for every other possible colorway as their "top preference", so there were no "dead options" that nobody wanted very much, even though there were 40 kinds available. That kind of statistic makes me feel good as a designer :cool:

You should feel very good as a designer. Every colorway is amazing. I am really excited to find out my randoms :D And there isn't a single colorway I'd be even slightly disappointed with.

Thanks so much for this sale and for invoice!
KBD75 GMK Terminal          XD84 DSA Black on GSF + Hana Matcha + Serum

Offline P1kas

• AKA Crono
In for Carbonite and Black Sails! I am so happy! My Carbonite Half Face v1 will have some company now :D
There is no such thing as "too much orange."

Offline Koatl

• Kozahtli on reddit, etc.
Hoping for another chance to win in a few days. Congrats to all winners! If anyone has a Monoscale or Vapor Bender they'd like to sell, I'd appreciate being contacted about it. ^__^
☷☴☲☱☶☵☳☰

Offline gt1989

Any chance that whoever won the Serenitybuto or Sky Fighter caps are willing to trade for the Liquid cap?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Offline cribbit

Senpai didn't notice me :(
I typed this post on my Slanck. I also developed a stronger, cleaner, easier handwiring method.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder

Offline kmba

• Formerly tameone
  • * Esteemed Elder
No invoice. Do I have to perform seppuku?
keyboards.

Offline Theconejo

Hold your disappointment for after he says all invoices have been paid. Until then reraffle hype!

Offline BSmith333

Managed to grab an electron and a moonlight. Super excited to to show these off on my hhkb!

Offline Weiss

• Impulse buying at its finest
 :D

Paid!

Offline arninja21

Scorched Earth just screams to be added on a black blank HHKB!!!

Offline Blurple33

Thanks Bambino!

The green collection grows thanks to you :)

Offline theteam

• * Destiny Supporter
asuka, you were supposed to be mine  :(

Offline N0GLUT0N

Paid for my Cocoa (I'm so excited  ;D)

Offline johntron25

Invoice paid! May the gods heal my wallet.

Offline Vox_PT

I got one invoice for one of my top choices, a Moonlight. Nice.  :)
Invoice paid!

Offline zoomwalt

Invoice paid! May the gods heal my wallet.

Same!

I'm super stoked about this! Thank you so much for running this :)
« Last Edit: Mon, 08 May 2017, 19:43:15 by zoomwalt »

Offline TelFiRE

I wonder how rare Dark Matter was. That's the only one I liked a tad more than the awesome Mainframe I got :D
KBD75 GMK Terminal          XD84 DSA Black on GSF + Hana Matcha + Serum

Offline TheEerieCold

I wonder how rare Dark Matter was. That's the only one I liked a tad more than the awesome Mainframe I got :D
I think the rare ones are gonna be the ones from the blind box, otherwise probably just the ones requested most (hyperfuse and carbon themed). I def. see a lot of trading coming from this set.
Matrix Abel+ Ver.Dark / Matrix 8XV2.0 (Red) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Blue) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Caustic Custom) / Matrix Noah / Matrix Abel X RX-178 Ver.CA / Matrix 8XV2.0 ADD (Silver) / Matrix Falcon (Nebula) / Matrix Vita (McFlurry) / Matrix ME SE (McFlurry)

Offline romeo

Invoices launched.  Thanks for your patience everyone!  Please check your Paypals and submit payments!

Sorry in advance to those I couldn't invoice this time.  I may hold a reraffle in a couple days.

<3 Y'all are the best!
So sad that i could not find any invoice in my Paypal :(

Oh, my gosh. Same. We should change the first four letters of our usernames.
oh my long lost brother, we're doomed :(

Offline sek1ne

• Sek-eye-n
Congratulations to all the winners. i hope you all get the caps you wanted.
Biking is fun.

Offline teemo

Managed to grab a Carbonite can't wait for it to ship.

Offline rabbitfire

Offline sublyme

• sublyme_keys
All of my buddies got picked except me.  :(
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 May 2017, 12:24:33 by sublyme »

Offline fatpolomanjr

I won a single cap in my first Suited Up raffle since October's Halloween sale, except for the topre one. So I'm 1 for 4. Though I entered for two keycaps, I'm happy I received just the one since I assume that means more people were able to win anything at all, rather than many caps being invoiced to a smaller portion of entrants. I say this every time: there should be more sales with 1-3 caps max, if possible. To spread the love.
Some guys keep on saying they believe in Jesus, and keep doing a lot of shameful things.
Current GH Classified Post (LF Arcade Floor, Garbield and CYM Otter and Keyng)

Offline rmendis

• Artisan addict
I won a single cap in my first Suited Up raffle since October's Halloween sale, except for the topre one. So I'm 1 for 4. Though I entered for two keycaps, I'm happy I received just the one since I assume that means more people were able to win anything at all, rather than many caps being invoiced to a smaller portion of entrants. I say this every time: there should be more sales with 1-3 caps max, if possible. To spread the love.

Did people get more than 3-4 max? I don't know anyone who did.

Offline TheEerieCold

I agree but I think you also have to consider how much extra work that is for the creators. They would be spending large amounts of time with invoices and shipping instead of making cool new creations.
Matrix Abel+ Ver.Dark / Matrix 8XV2.0 (Red) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Blue) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Caustic Custom) / Matrix Noah / Matrix Abel X RX-178 Ver.CA / Matrix 8XV2.0 ADD (Silver) / Matrix Falcon (Nebula) / Matrix Vita (McFlurry) / Matrix ME SE (McFlurry)

Offline dangboy

• yes
MMMmnf got my top pick! Thanks so much for this, these are incredible

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps

Did people get more than 3-4 max? I don't know anyone who did.

At the close of the sale, the maximum caps possible per person was turned down to 5 from 6. A majority of people ended up with 1 or 2 though because they set their own limit as such.

It would be nice to make sure everyone got at least one keycap, but it would be beyond my capacity to ship hundreds upon hundreds of packages in a timely manner (and have to deal with a huge number of shipping address changes, lost packages, late payments, etc. etc.). Even in this sale, I set the planned shipping date up to three weeks past the sale close date in order to make sure there is enough time for everything to be processed properly. 

More power to other makers who like to do things differently, but I personally don't like extremely long delays between when I pay for something and then get delivery.  I try to avoid it for you guys too by limiting the number of packages that have to be shipped after a sale.

Offline dangboy

• yes
aka the Massdrop Method lol

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
aka the Massdrop Method lol

Yeah, I am much more excited to join short-lead pre-orders over group buys.

Offline cribbit

I've been considering trying to set up some sort of user verification, payment verification and shipment distribution help program/service for raffle-based artisan sellers. The issue is that there aren't enough sellers who need it to make it viable.
I typed this post on my Slanck. I also developed a stronger, cleaner, easier handwiring method.

Offline Koatl

Any hope for that possible re-raffle? ^__^
☷☴☲☱☶☵☳☰

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
Setting up re-raffle now.  I'll let you know when the new invoices are out.

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
Okay, a second round went out!  Thanks everyone who paid already  :thumb:

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
omggg!! Luck in the re-raffle!!! Thanks Bambino!!
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline Koatl

Bam! Invoice for two randoms! I'm the happiest boy this side of the Rigel star system.

Thanks so much Bambino! All paid up!
☷☴☲☱☶☵☳☰

Offline brizzzle

• ipee9932cd
sweet! glad to have gotten in on this raffle!

Offline Theconejo

I'm crying RNGesus is not on my side lately. Glad I have a family that loves me.

Offline mattxl

I ordered all randoms hoping I got at least 1... got nothing :(

Offline romeo

I got invoiced for one random keybuto in the re-raffle, yay :)

Offline swangful

Wow won the re-raffle and got scorched earth?
ありがとうございますBambino!!

and to the person who didn't pay...thank you too

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
Congratulations to the new winners!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
:sad:

Offline cribbit

OMG SENPAI NOTICED MEEEE

Offline LDobler

First SUK win! <3

Can't wait :D

Offline kmba

• Formerly tameone
  • * Esteemed Elder
Back to back strikeouts. Ouch
keyboards.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
FUK.