Author Topic: Suited Up Keycaps  (Read 961822 times)

Offline SeedyOne

Re: Suited Up Keycaps - Wiz Emporium - 99% Shipped, Cyberlink - Shipping
« Reply #3700 on: Tue, 30 January 2018, 21:29:22 »
I got 2 mystery boxes when I paid for 1 shadowcloak, and as nice as the caps I received are, I don't want to be that guy and keep them. I'd hate for someone to not get what they paid for because of my greed. So just let us know if we need to send them back to you Bambino, or whatever you want us to do.

Good on you for that. I'm sure that's going to be the biggest part Bambino has to worry about, people getting more than they should have and being reluctant to send it back. Hopefully everyone is as cool as you are about it and things get sorted out  :thumb:

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #3701 on: Tue, 30 January 2018, 21:33:06 »
I was expecting it to get here today. As I rushed home from work excited as heck, I came home to discover it didn't get here yet. Tomorrow.
GMK Terror and GMK Slasher damn it.

Offline SakeJams

• HAPPINESS ONLY REAL WHEN SHARED
« Reply #3702 on: Tue, 30 January 2018, 22:09:30 »
I got 2 mystery boxes when I paid for 1 shadowcloak, and as nice as the caps I received are, I don't want to be that guy and keep them. I'd hate for someone to not get what they paid for because of my greed. So just let us know if we need to send them back to you Bambino, or whatever you want us to do.

Good on you for that. I'm sure that's going to be the biggest part Bambino has to worry about, people getting more than they should have and being reluctant to send it back. Hopefully everyone is as cool as you are about it and things get sorted out  :thumb:
Yeah I hope people don't turn into scumbags as a result of this simple mistake.

However, I will be keeping the candy Bambino sent >:D

Offline Mattc777

• Lost Keys
« Reply #3703 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 01:28:35 »
Just got around to actually opening my package that I received today, saw that I had too many caps/not the right caps, and filled out the form.

Hope everyone involved chooses to do the right thing here. I can only imagine what a nightmare this must be for Bambino to deal with.

Hope the course correction goes as smooth as possible.

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #3704 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 05:57:28 »

Yeah I hope people don't turn into scumbags as a result of this simple mistake.

However, I will be keeping the candy Bambino sent >:D
[W] SUK candy [H] PayPal

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #3705 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 13:47:16 »
Wooo Hooo... Well half of a woo hooo. I just got my package. Got my blind vessel.... But I am missing my Faerie Fire - Keybuto/Patriarch/Hugo/Infernus key. Looking forward to the Faerie Fire. Excited I got a sculpt I wanted in the blind vessel but... anxious for the Fire.

Bambinoo, I did try just now to fill the form out, but since I don't have an incorrect key cap, just missing one key from my order, I wasn't able to progress in the form. Should I hit you up in email or is this appropriate place?

Thanks for the candy and this evil lil green dude! Can't wait to get this sorted out.

Thanks again.
« Last Edit: Wed, 31 January 2018, 13:52:39 by wikkiwikki420 »

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
« Reply #3706 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 13:51:07 »
Wooo Hooo... Well half of a woo hooo. I just got my package. Got my blind vessel.... But I am missing my Faerie Fire - Keybuto/Patriarch/Hugo/Infernus key. Looking forward to the Faerie Fire. Excited I got a sculpt I wanted in the blind vessel but... anxious for the Fire.

Bambinoo, I did try just now to fill the form out, but since I don't have an incorrect key cap, just missing one key from my order, I wasn't able to progress in the form. Should I hit you up in email or is this appropriate place?

Thanks for the candy and this evil lil green dude! Can't wait to get this sorted out.

Thanks again.
Good point, I updated the form so you can enter what happened to you more easily. Thank you!

Offline Bi0

« Reply #3707 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 13:56:32 »
Just submitted mine.  If there is anything I can do to help out, let me know. 

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #3708 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 13:57:58 »
Silly question.

First group of boxes is what we actually received. Then in the second group of boxes, should I put only what I didn't receive or should I put what the original order was? Should I put that vessel of blindness that I received in the second group of boxes even though I got that one?

Thanks for a silly super fast response. And I'm in LOVE with a turtle..

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
« Reply #3709 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 13:59:33 »
Silly question.

First group of boxes is what we actually received. Then in the second group of boxes, should I put only what I didn't receive or should I put what the original order was? Should I put that vessel of blindness that I received in the second group of boxes even though I got that one?

The first set of boxes is what you currently received. The second set is what you should have received.

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #3710 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 14:07:05 »
Oh geez... I hope I did it right. I got one of 2 caps. I am terrible at understanding basic things or I just over complicate them. If I did anything wrong on the form, you got my email. =) I want to make it as easy as possible for you as possible, as you sir are going above and beyond the call of duty. Thanks again.

Offline SakeJams

• HAPPINESS ONLY REAL WHEN SHARED
« Reply #3711 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 14:12:06 »
Silly question.

The first set of boxes is what you currently received. The second set is what you should have received.
Hmm I might not have done the second part right haha. Wouldn it be a problem to fill it out again?

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #3712 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 14:14:50 »
Silly question.

Hmm I might not have done the second part right haha. Wouldn it be a problem to fill it out again?

To be honest.... I still didn't understand the second part. I only put in what I should have got that I was missing, not the entire original order. I mean you do give the invoice # in the form so that should clear up confusion. But... yeah... I think you had the same misunderstanding as me.

Offline Bi0

« Reply #3713 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 14:36:47 »
So the first section is what you actually got.  The 2nd part is what you should have got which is listed on the paypal invoice if you're having trouble finding what you won under the comments. 

Offline lakluster

« Reply #3714 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 14:56:14 »
I think I messed up some entry details the first time I submitted the form. When I just went back it didn't provide a way to edit, so I just submitted another one. Can you delete my first form submission, or does it matter?

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
« Reply #3715 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 14:57:49 »
I think I messed up some entry details the first time I submitted the form. When I just went back it didn't provide a way to edit, so I just submitted another one. Can you delete my first form submission, or does it matter?
Yes, don't worry about making a second entry. I'll delete any previous copies.

Offline lakluster

« Reply #3716 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 15:00:14 »
Yes, don't worry about making a second entry. I'll delete any previous copies.

Thanks

Offline HOBI3CAT

• FraktalKaps.com
    • Fraktal Kaps Website
« Reply #3717 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 17:31:37 »
Just re-did the form. Thanks for handling this so well Bambino, and hopefully everyone can get the caps they were supposed to!
Eat, Sleep, Resin, Repeat.

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #3718 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 18:08:35 »
I edited my response... First set I put what I got. Second set I edited by putting my original order, including the correct cap I received. I hope I did it right. Sorry that I have been overthinking it. Thank you for handling it professionally.

Offline Evilocity

« Reply #3719 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 19:27:12 »
I received 2 caps instead of 5, and form has been filled out. I hope everything gets fixed Bambino!

Offline Rumblehotep

« Reply #3720 on: Wed, 31 January 2018, 21:03:10 »
Sounds like the form changed a little from before, filled out a new one just to make sure.

Offline bjayswift

« Reply #3721 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 11:01:41 »
Finally received my package and just filled the form out. Thanks for jumping on getting this fixed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

TX1800V2

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
« Reply #3722 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 16:32:17 »
Huge thanks to everyone who has already submitted a report on the form.  I will be sending out some return labels today to people who have made a form entry.  When you get a return label, please use it to send back your entire order - including the identification cards.  (You can keep the treats!)  After collecting sufficient orders this way, I will send out replacements.  I expect this will be about a week after the time orders start trickling back in. 

Let me know if anything about this process is unclear!  Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Edit - Also, a quick note - The kind offers and support from all of you has so far been amazing.  Thank you for helping me through this frustrating episode.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 February 2018, 16:38:49 by Bambino »

Offline mdaly001

« Reply #3723 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 16:34:22 »
Have a lot.of folks filled it out? Do you have a guesstimate on how many have been recovered?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
« Reply #3724 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 16:38:15 »
Have a lot.of folks filled it out? Do you have a guesstimate on how many have been recovered?

Currently looks like I've had a form response from about 70% of people who have received their orders (i.e. CONUS and a couple in Canada).  Hopefully that number will keep rising.

Offline mdaly001

« Reply #3725 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 16:40:04 »
Awesome. Thank you

Offline lordgiblite

« Reply #3726 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 17:15:15 »
Huge thanks to everyone who has already submitted a report on the form.  I will be sending out some return labels today to people who have made a form entry.  When you get a return label, please use it to send back your entire order - including the identification cards.  (You can keep the treats!)  After collecting sufficient orders this way, I will send out replacements.  I expect this will be about a week after the time orders start trickling back in. 

Let me know if anything about this process is unclear!  Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Edit - Also, a quick note - The kind offers and support from all of you has so far been amazing.  Thank you for helping me through this frustrating episode.
So are we returning even the correct caps that we got? I'm only missing 1 cap with the other being correct. Just want to make sure what supposed to be going on through all this.

Thanks for the update :)

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Offline heyitsqi

« Reply #3727 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 18:01:59 »
Not to say I'm not going to return it but this def leaves a huge sour taste in my mouth as I won mostly caps that I had interest in that I thought were part of the "blind" sale. If now I have to return all of it and then have the possibility of getting none of the caps I had received...yea that's gonna suck since I've already experienced the joy of winning a RNG raffle of something I liked. I'd rather just return all the caps and get a refund to save myself the disappointment.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 February 2018, 18:07:39 by heyitsqi »

Offline mdaly001

« Reply #3728 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 18:11:44 »
Ya I have the same feeling. I won 2 and got one I didn't request and it's beautiful. But it's hard to know I may be shipping back a wrong order and getting nothing back. But I'm gonna do it, gotta have faith that the community is not a bunch of dbags and if everyone does return the incorrect pieces we all win.

Offline lakluster

« Reply #3729 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 18:24:12 »
I have the same reservations with sending back caps since I was one of the lucky ones to get the correct number of caps, just not the exact onr colorway I was supposed to. The chance of just getting a refund or getting sculpts i like less is a definite fear... But have to have some faith in Bambino to get things sorted so that everyone who won is taken care of. It is a difficult mixup to resolve, but I'll hold out hope that things get worked out for the best.

Offline heyitsqi

« Reply #3730 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 18:26:24 »
Ya I have the same feeling. I won 2 and got one I didn't request and it's beautiful. But it's hard to know I may be shipping back a wrong order and getting nothing back. But I'm gonna do it, gotta have faith that the community is not a bunch of dbags and if everyone does return the incorrect pieces we all win.

I'm def going to ship the keys back but I think it's reasonable at least for blind box winners to ask for a full refund. It's already hard enough to win raffles, then to go in blind, get something you really really wanted and be told it's a mistake, send it back and hope you get something else just as nice? Yea no I probably would just re-sell it immediately to avoid the salt I'd feel. But maybe I'm alone in this feeling  :p

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
« Reply #3731 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 18:39:47 »

I'm def going to ship the keys back but I think it's reasonable at least for blind box winners to ask for a full refund. It's already hard enough to win raffles, then to go in blind, get something you really really wanted and be told it's a mistake, send it back and hope you get something else just as nice? Yea no I probably would just re-sell it immediately to avoid the salt I'd feel. But maybe I'm alone in this feeling  :p

No question about it; this is not an ideal situation for any of us.  Thank you for being kind enough to your fellow community members to be willing to return keys that should have gone to them. 

If you want to return the incorrect shipment for a refund of your original payment instead of an exchange, I will honor your request.  The number one goal is to get the right keycaps to as many people as possible.

Offline jpaurowski

« Reply #3732 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 18:46:06 »

No question about it; this is not an ideal situation for any of us.  Thank you for being kind enough to your fellow community members to be willing to return keys that should have gone to them. 

If you want to return the incorrect shipment for a refund of your original payment instead of an exchange, I will honor your request.  The number one goal is to get the right keycaps to as many people as possible.

Ah man, whoever's caps I have is going to be REALLY happy. I just hope to be similarly happy with what we get back! All I know is that quality is king, and these caps are Tier 1. I'm stupid excited for my Laser caps, and to get back the three caps I was destined to receive!

Offline mdaly001

« Reply #3733 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 18:47:33 »

I'm def going to ship the keys back but I think it's reasonable at least for blind box winners to ask for a full refund. It's already hard enough to win raffles, then to go in blind, get something you really really wanted and be told it's a mistake, send it back and hope you get something else just as nice? Yea no I probably would just re-sell it immediately to avoid the salt I'd feel. But maybe I'm alone in this feeling 

Ah man, whoever's caps I have is going to be REALLY happy. I just hope to be similarly happy with what we get back! All I know is that quality is king, and these caps are Tier 1. I'm stupid excited for my Laser caps, and to get back the three caps I was destined to receive!
Totally! These caps are super nice.

Offline heyitsqi

« Reply #3734 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 19:35:55 »

Oh yea whoever gets these caps back are gonna be super happy. The quality on them is amazing. Hence why it's such a sour taste for myself who won blind boxes. I'd probably feel much less salty if I had won what I had selected other than the blind boxes (assuming other people are just as nice to return caps). I hope this all works out for you Bambino and in no way am I angry at you or anything, just disappointed it had to play out this way.

Offline Rumblehotep

« Reply #3735 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 21:05:27 »
Sending back entire orders is the right thing to do, thank you Bambino.
The RNG parcelled out per customer when the order was created should be preserved.
The blind boxes I got mistakenly got are REALLY. NICE. but they belong with their destined recipient, who will be very pleased!

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
Re: Suited Up Keycaps - Wiz Emporium - 99% Shipped, Cyberlink - 80% Shipped
« Reply #3736 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 22:16:44 »
I have some REALLY good news!  I confirmed that NONEa fair number of the international orders were not affected by the shipping label glitch!  :thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb:

I've also uncovered a way to determine which incorrect keys went to each shipment, and to compare that to which keys were supposed to go to you.  This means you don't need to worry about what you put down in the second, third, or fourth pages of the google form.  As long as I got your response for the first page, I will know you are willing to work with me to fix your order.  I will also know which keys people don't return, if any.  :'(  Please don't be that guy/gal.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 February 2018, 23:14:14 by Bambino »

Offline Evilocity

« Reply #3737 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 22:25:05 »
I have some REALLY good news!  I confirmed that NONE of the international orders were affected by the shipping label glitch!  :thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb:

I've also uncovered a way to determine which incorrect keys went to each shipment, and to compare that to which keys were supposed to go to you.  This means you don't need to worry about what you put down in the second, third, or fourth pages of the google form.  As long as I got your response for the first page, I will know you are willing to work with me to fix your order.  I will also know which keys people don't return, if any.  :'(  Please don't be that guy/gal.
I'm from Canada and I didn't get my right orders lol. I'm pretty sure we count as international.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
« Reply #3738 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 23:13:17 »
I'm from Canada and I didn't get my right orders lol. I'm pretty sure we count as international.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Yep, just confirmed what you said.  Thanks!  There are a proportionately larger amount of international orders correct, though.

Offline sinkingstepz

Re: Suited Up Keycaps - Wiz Emporium - 99% Shipped, Cyberlink - 80% Shipped
« Reply #3739 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 23:29:47 »
I have some REALLY good news!  I confirmed that NONEa fair number of the international orders were not affected by the shipping label glitch!  :thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb:

Sent you a PM, Bambino!

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #3740 on: Thu, 01 February 2018, 23:46:37 »
Gosh darn it. I love my blind box Mainframe Snapper. It was one of the blind snappers I wanted, not the exact one I wanted but one of the ones I would have been happy with, as snapper was the only reason I did blind. That said, I understand the situation and even if it was the correct cap in my order that was missing one of two keys, I will be okay sending it back. However, I feel knowing what blind box sculpt will be sent back in replacement of my current blind would seem fair, so I know if I should refund it or be happy with what is coming back to me. As for the Fairy Fire colorway key I won, I just hope that makes it's way to me.

Gosh dang I love this Mainframe Snapper. Hopefully Mainframe, the orange and black snapper or darker green snapper finds his way back to me as part of the blind.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 February 2018, 23:48:57 by wikkiwikki420 »

Offline typischt

« Reply #3741 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 02:45:08 »
hey guys, sorry to interrupt this thread with something not „mixed-up Wiz Emporium“ related: I was part of the cyberlink raffle. I received a shipping notice. Can someone tell me, what exactly „PRE-SHIPMENT INFO SENT TO USPS“ means? It‘s in this status since the 27.02, so not super long, but yeah, just would like to know. :)

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #3742 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 06:04:05 »
hey guys, sorry to interrupt this thread with something not „mixed-up Wiz Emporium“ related: I was part of the cyberlink raffle. I received a shipping notice. Can someone tell me, what exactly „PRE-SHIPMENT INFO SENT TO USPS“ means? It‘s in this status since the 27.02, so not super long, but yeah, just would like to know. :)

Pre shipment means the post office is expecting the package. They haven't received it yet but have been notified that a package will be sent out because a label was created. Sometimes pre shipment can sit for a week or two. I've seen it in other raffles. If your new to raffles or buying artisans, patience goes a long way. However, if Bambino says he dropped off the package at the post office, then I would then ask how many days ago. Preshipment does not mean it's been collected. Hope that helps.

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
« Reply #3743 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 07:14:53 »

Pre shipment means the post office is expecting the package. They haven't received it yet but have been notified that a package will be sent out because a label was created. Sometimes pre shipment can sit for a week or two. I've seen it in other raffles. If your new to raffles or buying artisans, patience goes a long way. However, if Bambino says he dropped off the package at the post office, then I would then ask how many days ago. Preshipment does not mean it's been collected. Hope that helps.

I just got note from bambino that cyberlink shipments will go out today / tomorrow or so :)

Offline nu_types

• Formerly Iredeus
« Reply #3744 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 08:24:20 »
I was under the impression that we were going to send just the caps we received in error. I like my blind boxes, but on the bright side maybe I'll get a Dreamscape Keybuto this time :D... a guy can dream, can't he?

Offline breusch91

• * Maker
« Reply #3745 on: Sat, 03 February 2018, 10:39:42 »
Got my blind bag synthwave keybuto in from the cyber sale. Just wanted to confirm that we don't have to send the cyber sale stuff back, correct?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
« Reply #3746 on: Sat, 03 February 2018, 10:41:51 »
Got my blind bag synthwave keybuto in from the cyber sale. Just wanted to confirm that we don't have to send the cyber sale stuff back, correct?

I'm not aware of any issues with the Cyberlink sale. Enjoy!

Offline LiQuiDs

« Reply #3747 on: Sat, 03 February 2018, 13:21:24 »

I'm not aware of any issues with the Cyberlink sale. Enjoy!

:eek: ;D
Great art is an instant arrested in eternity.

Offline crystalflame

« Reply #3748 on: Sat, 03 February 2018, 14:53:29 »
Got my laser caps today, they look amazing! Will there be an album with rarities of all the mysteries once everything is in people's hands? I need to know what to hunt for :)

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
« Reply #3749 on: Sat, 03 February 2018, 15:05:08 »
Got my laser caps today, they look amazing! Will there be an album with rarities of all the mysteries once everything is in people's hands? I need to know what to hunt for :)
Show Image

Cyberlink mysteries will remain mysterious, at least while folks are still getting theirs delivered.

Colorways in the mystery keys include:

Neon Sun
Synthwave
Replicant Zero Set
Laser Road Set
Outrunner
Android Prime