Author Topic: [IC] GMK Ursa | GB has begun!  (Read 73993 times)

Offline NathanAlphaMan

[IC] GMK Ursa | GB has begun!
« on: Sun, 08 September 2019, 16:39:49 »

CHECK OUT THE GB THREAD HERE: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=103472.msg2835307#msg2835307

Inspiration

My home away from home, this keyset is inspired by Lake Tahoe, California.

I started working on this project in early May when I went up to Tahoe.
Everything from the air, to the sound of the birds, and the colors of the forest allow me to breathe and unwind. This keyset is designed to convey those feelings.
The name of the set, Ursa, comes from the black bears who make the forests their home in the summer.

Design

I wanted to keep this set relatively low cost. As such, it uses two stock GMK colors and one RAL color for accurate color matching.

Proposed Kits

Major
Base

Cub
40 + Ortho + Split

O Horizon
Spacebars

Honey
Novelties

Paddington
ISO, featuring an exclusive novelty!

Renders

Iron 165 FE | Smith + Rune

U80A | RAMA

KBD19X | KBDFans

ATS-45 | Abec13 <3

Deskmats

Artisans

AmBEARssador | C.Y.O Artisans

Resin + Walnut | Object.Garage

Aluminum + Enamel | RAMA.WORKS

Vendors

US: Kono
EU: CandyKeys
Asia: ZFrontier
Oceania: SwitchKeys

Pricing

I'm pleased to announce pricing for GMK Ursa! While these numbers are pretty much finalized, they are subject to change before the start of the GB.

KitMOQKono (USD)CandyKeys (EUR)zFrontier (CNY)zFrontier (USD)SwitchKeys (AUD)
Ursa Major (Base)250$129.99€124.00¥969.0$148$204.99
Ursa Paddington (ISO)100$29.99€30.00¥215.0$31$44.99
Ursa Honey (Novelties)100$39.99€40.00¥285.0$42$59.99
Ursa Cub (40s)100$49.99€50.00¥360.0$52$71.99
Ursa O Horizon (Spacebars)100$29.99€30.00¥214.0$31$42.99
Ursa Tessie (RAMA)50$51.99€60.00TBDTBD$81.99

Donation + Transparency

I'm excited to announce that that myself, the vendors, and proxies behind GMK Ursa are proud supporters of the League to Save Lake Tahoe. A portion of all proceeds will be donated to their organization. Learn more about them here: https://www.keeptahoeblue.org/

"The League to Save Lake Tahoe is dedicated to protecting and restoring the environmental health, sustainability, and scenic beauty of the Lake Tahoe Basin. We focus on water quality and its clarity for the preservation of a pristine Lake for future generations. "Keep Tahoe Blue" means a crystal clear Lake, protecting watersheds that support native plants and forests and abundant wildlife, an active and informed community of residents and visitors who act as stewards for the Lake, and communities and facilities within longstanding urban boundaries that harmonize with the natural environment, and provide low-impact outdoor recreational opportunities now and into the future."

Ursa Major: 20%
Ursa Paddington: 20%
Ursa Honey: 20%
Ursa Cub: 20%
Ursa O Horizon: 20%
Ursa Tessie: 100%

Transparency: These percentages reflect the share of my profits that will be donated to The League to Save Lake Tahoe. Each vendor will also be donating $1 per kit sold. A total donation amount will be disclosed after the completion of the group buy. Both a screenshot of my donation to The League to Save Lake Tahoe via their website and a copy of the relevant bank statement will be posted together.

Next Steps

Find vendors
Color correct renders
Deskmats
Gather community feedback
Artisan Collaborations

Social

Acknowledgements

One huge thank you for the beautiful Abec13, he was an invaluable resource in the creation of this kit, from doing the renders to consulting on naming and novelties.
Thank you to r/keycapdesigners, you guys provided a lot of great feedback on both name and colors.
The photographers at Unsplash for the backgrounds in my images.

Update History

9/8/19 - IC Launch
9/10/19 - Announcing SwitchKeys as the Oceanic proxy.
9/13/19 - Announcing Kono, CandyKeys, and ZFrontier as the US, EU, and Asian proxies.
9/22/19 - Changed white from WS1 to CP. Moved ISO out of the base kit and into a separate it.
9/26/19 - GB Date Announced!

Code for signature if you want to support the set!
Code: [Select]
[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=102356.0][img width=474 height=119]https://i.imgur.com/BGMD1e2.png[/img][/url]
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 November 2019, 13:01:25 by NathanAlphaMan »

Offline //gainsborough

• ALPSの日常
Re: [IC] GMK URSA
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 08 September 2019, 16:49:16 »
This looks awesome!  Very well done!  I'd be in for a set for sure!

Offline DuellM

• Keyboard Fatty
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 08 September 2019, 16:52:41 »
Nice . This looks like a mix of gmk minimal and gmk botanical. Guess there’s another set I’m going have to get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline comdata55

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 08 September 2019, 16:52:46 »
Love it, bring it on! We all need some more brown in our lives!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Offline Pluto19

• All who break the taboo will be eliminated.
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 08 September 2019, 16:57:22 »
I haven't gone through it all the way, but are you sure you'll be going with WS1? The renders don't really reflect it to me.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 08 September 2019, 17:01:39 »
I haven't gone through it all the way, but are you sure you'll be going with WS1? The renders don't really reflect it to me.
The base color looks closer to L9 in the images.

Offline Karni

« Reply #6 on: Sun, 08 September 2019, 17:02:14 »
the renders don't look like ws1 which isnt a bad thing because I'm not sure if ws1 is more befitting here than a whitish grey with that mod color, also 1.25 enter in 40s kit for dimple compatibility please
« Last Edit: Sun, 08 September 2019, 17:12:28 by Karni »

Offline NathanAlphaMan

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 08 September 2019, 17:18:43 »
The base color looks closer to L9 in the images.

the renders don't look like ws1 which isnt a bad thing because I'm not sure if ws1 is more befitting here than a whitish grey with that mod color, also 1.25 enter in 40s kit for dimple compatibility please

Just spoke with Abec. I didn't make it clear to him that I had used WS1, so the renders aren't color corrected to use it, and therefore appear a bit warm. However, the color is WS1, or at least, the color in the renders has the correct hex value. Based on pictures of the GMK color ring, I'd say the alphas appear to be somewhat close to CP, so if there's support for it, I'll change the colors of the alphas. Hope that clears everything up!
« Last Edit: Sun, 08 September 2019, 18:07:55 by Nathanalphaman »

Offline GraffitiDecos

« Reply #8 on: Sun, 08 September 2019, 17:27:11 »
Okay. We need to stop all these beautiful sets! At this rate I'll need a part time job to pay for this hobby.

I'm in. Hands down this is my favorite set now.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Offline MdotMaxson

« Reply #9 on: Sun, 08 September 2019, 17:46:26 »
GMK camping reverse?

Offline Helpingly

• Hiya! I'm Helpingly
Re: [IC] GMK Ursa
« Reply #10 on: Sun, 08 September 2019, 19:59:11 »
Yes! More green sets! Give me more!

Offline Agilr

• Never stop achieving
    • Discord Server
« Reply #11 on: Sun, 08 September 2019, 20:07:37 »
2020 is going to be the year of the Muted sets, which I'm down for

Like this more than botanical as I find that was too close to grey (although their kit renders were green which made it seem more green than blue).

Looking forward to this set :thumb:

Offline comdata55

« Reply #12 on: Sun, 08 September 2019, 20:19:59 »
go with the warmer white

Offline chriszhu

• (* ̄(エ) ̄*)''
« Reply #13 on: Sun, 08 September 2019, 20:40:57 »
<3

Offline _rubik

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Typing on: Brutal60, Lavenders Linears, GMK Jamon
« Reply #14 on: Sun, 08 September 2019, 20:41:05 »
Camping meets Botanical? Two of my favorite sets, so that's hardly a problem.

Is it me, or has this month been an outpouring of good sets?
ai03 Meridian ¤ Mech 27 ¤ E8.5 ¤ Brutal60 ¤ SSK White Label ¤ HHKB Pro JP ¤ vAEK68 Alps Blues ¤ RF87u

Offline Pizza_on_Pineapple

« Reply #15 on: Mon, 09 September 2019, 10:41:58 »
I love the set, I'd definitly be in for one!

Offline NathanAlphaMan

« Reply #16 on: Mon, 09 September 2019, 10:43:10 »
Proposal for two more novelties!

Due to popular demand in the feedback form I've created two new novelties. Consider this reply a mini interest check on whether or not to add them to the Honey kit.

First, there's the bee! The novelties kit is named after a bear's favorite food, yet it doesn't feature its creator.

Next, there's the salmon. There were some requests for a 2u novelty, so here it is!

Thank you for all the amazing feedback thus far, I'm working hard to make this keyset a reality!

Offline mountainblocks

• mountainblocks.com
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 09 September 2019, 15:18:53 »
I love this set! I'd like to see a warmer more creamy white for the alphas, but I'd definitely buy it as is.

Offline Minterly

« Reply #18 on: Mon, 09 September 2019, 15:27:48 »
Proposal for two more novelties!

Due to popular demand in the feedback form I've created two new novelties. Consider this reply a mini interest check on whether or not to add them to the Honey kit.

First, there's the bee! The novelties kit is named after a bear's favorite food, yet it doesn't feature its creator.
Show Image

Next, there's the salmon. There were some requests for a 2u novelty, so here it is!
Show Image

Thank you for all the amazing feedback thus far, I'm working hard to make this keyset a reality!

I want the novelties kit just for this bee bless your soul please include

Offline modeseven

« Reply #19 on: Mon, 09 September 2019, 16:47:33 »
Like this a lot, love the novelties.

Offline belgium_waffles

« Reply #20 on: Tue, 10 September 2019, 02:33:55 »
Looks like if botanical and camping had a baby.

Looks amazing, I'm in.

Offline NathanAlphaMan

Re: [IC] GMK Ursa | Announcing the first vendor!
« Reply #21 on: Tue, 10 September 2019, 17:56:55 »
Hey GeekHack!

I'm pleased to announce GMK Ursa as the launch set for SwitchKeys, a new vendor in the Oceanic market. This partnership will feature exciting collaborations and perks. Stay tuned for details!

- Nathanalphaman

Offline Agilr

• Never stop achieving
    • Discord Server
« Reply #22 on: Tue, 10 September 2019, 19:12:09 »
SwitchKeys nice,

I've seen some of the work they've planned for GBs, and they have some new features not seen from current vendors that I'm sure the community would love.

Glad to see them onboard for Ursa, love the colours and might have to get one. ^-^
« Last Edit: Tue, 10 September 2019, 20:01:20 by Agilr »

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #23 on: Tue, 10 September 2019, 19:50:21 »
Maaaan i thought it was Ursa from Dota  :))

Offline NathanAlphaMan

« Reply #24 on: Tue, 10 September 2019, 19:52:09 »
Maaaan i thought it was Ursa from Dota  :))

If you buy this set, you're 100% guaranteed early Roshan :p

Offline voxkey

« Reply #25 on: Wed, 11 September 2019, 08:28:54 »
Lookin' good  :thumb:

Offline vision-quest

« Reply #26 on: Wed, 11 September 2019, 15:47:10 »
I really like the salmon novelty, not huge on the bee. Would rather a pine tree and a mountain :)

Offline gminso

« Reply #27 on: Wed, 11 September 2019, 21:52:34 »
nice design. I am sure I will get it as long as the GB launches before I forgot!

How about green for a tree and brown for a bear and a yellow for honey? like a jar of honey that poo bear carries instead of a bee  :))

just throwing ideas

When will the GB start?

Offline NathanAlphaMan

Re: [IC] GMK Ursa | Announcing two more vendors!
« Reply #28 on: Fri, 13 September 2019, 17:16:37 »
Hey GeekHack!

I'm pleased two more vendors for Ursa: CandyKeys in the EU, and ZFrontier in Asia. More details to come late about an exciting collaboration between CandyKeys and myself that will be available in all regions!

- Nathanalphaman

Offline NathanAlphaMan

Re: [IC] GMK Ursa | All Vendors Announced!
« Reply #29 on: Fri, 13 September 2019, 20:52:56 »
Hi everyone!

I'm happy to announce Kono as the North American vendor for GMK Ursa! A GB date will be announced soon, so stay tuned for updates!

Thank you to everyone for supporting my first set,

- Nathan

Offline SwitchKeys

• SwitchKeys
« Reply #30 on: Mon, 16 September 2019, 23:27:54 »
Hi guys,
To coincide with our new site launch, we will be giving away a RAMA WORKS SWITCHPULLER XO to the first 20 people to order a base kit via Switchkeys. :thumb:

Thanks!

Offline phatty

• dailyclack.com
« Reply #31 on: Tue, 17 September 2019, 00:17:59 »
Hi guys,
To coincide with our new site launch, we will be giving away a RAMA WORKS SWITCHPULLER XO to the first 20 people to order a base kit via Switchkeys. :thumb:

Thanks!

Welcome SwitchKeys, good to have another vendor here in Australia. I'll be grabbing a set off of you!

Offline SwitchKeys

• SwitchKeys
« Reply #32 on: Tue, 17 September 2019, 01:27:00 »
Hi guys,

Thanks!

Welcome SwitchKeys, good to have another vendor here in Australia. I'll be grabbing a set off of you!

Thanks mate! Look forward to working together

Offline GraffitiDecos

« Reply #33 on: Tue, 17 September 2019, 02:45:27 »
Do we have a tentative timeline for GB? Seems like a lot of GMK at the same time. I'm holding out for this one .

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #34 on: Fri, 20 September 2019, 03:37:01 »
Really love the muted and calm colours.  I would go in on this set if you would consider adding UK ISO to the base kit.  I would love to use it on a Grey Top/PC Bottom Clueboard. I think it would look really clean.
Great work.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline NathanAlphaMan

Re: [IC] GMK Ursa | CP is the New White + ISO Kit + More Novelties!
« Reply #35 on: Sun, 22 September 2019, 22:45:59 »
Hi Everyone!

It's been a while since my last update, but I'm pleased to announce some exciting kit changes! Firstly, with your feedback, I changed the white from WS1 to CP, this provides a calmer feeling that better synergizes with the mood of the set. Next, I added three new novelties to the base kit, say hello to the bee, deer, and salmon! Finally, I moved ISO out of the base kit to properly support UK National Layout and introduced and brand new novelty, based on a famous British bear! ISO users, I'd love to hear your feedback on Paddington, I want to make sure Ursa is fit for everyone.

Till next time,

- Nathanalphaman

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

« Reply #36 on: Sun, 22 September 2019, 23:02:59 »
Love the additions to the Honey kit.

What’s the moq gonna be for paddington/ISO kit? 50 as low as they go?

Offline NathanAlphaMan

« Reply #37 on: Sun, 22 September 2019, 23:12:00 »
The current plan will be to get MOQ as low as GMK will go. Will have an exact number sometime next week!

Offline Visionaire

« Reply #38 on: Sun, 22 September 2019, 23:17:22 »
Wasn't really into this until some of the recent renders. Really love how its shaping up, especially with the novelties. Well done.

Offline //gainsborough

• ALPSの日常
« Reply #39 on: Sun, 22 September 2019, 23:55:08 »
This is one of the sets I'm hyped for the most!  Very nice changes!

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #40 on: Mon, 23 September 2019, 00:46:20 »
Does your set use the new (center-left) or old (top-left) icon placement? It's a bit inconsistent in the renders.

Offline toastyAU

• the breadcat
« Reply #41 on: Mon, 23 September 2019, 03:12:55 »
wow. with the new changes i think i have to get in

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Dolphin v3 | En Dash | Hyphen | Isla | Zenith | Jules | HHKB Pro 2

Offline Agilr

• Never stop achieving
    • Discord Server
« Reply #42 on: Mon, 23 September 2019, 04:52:36 »
> Ursa on WS1
I sleep
> Ursa updated to CP
I'll take your entire stock

Can't wait for GB :thumb:

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #43 on: Mon, 23 September 2019, 05:26:54 »
You made me cry when you created a Novelty for an ISO return key.  So much ISO love.  I am in.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline NathanAlphaMan

« Reply #44 on: Mon, 23 September 2019, 08:25:36 »
You made me cry when you created a Novelty for an ISO return key.  So much ISO love.  I am in.

Thank you! Even though I don't use ISO, I want to make sure this set is fit for everyone.

> Ursa on WS1
I sleep
> Ursa updated to CP
I'll take your entire stock

Can't wait for GB :thumb:

CP was such a necessary change. Thank you to the whole community for suggesting it!

Offline GraffitiDecos

« Reply #45 on: Mon, 23 September 2019, 09:52:18 »
I'm a user of Numpad, and I sweat when I see MOQ Numbers so I get the ISO users out there.

I'd be willing to pay the additional price to have ISO in base. Worst case, I'll pick up ISO to bolster the numbers of it doesn't hit organically.

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #46 on: Mon, 23 September 2019, 09:58:50 »
I'm a user of Numpad, and I sweat when I see MOQ Numbers so I get the ISO users out there.

I'd be willing to pay the additional price to have ISO in base. Worst case, I'll pick up ISO to bolster the numbers of it doesn't hit organically.

Good day to you sir.

Systems -
More

Keyboards -
More

Offline NathanAlphaMan

« Reply #47 on: Mon, 23 September 2019, 13:36:00 »
Do we have a tentative timeline for GB? Seems like a lot of GMK at the same time. I'm holding out for this one .

Very soon, before the end of the year soon.

Offline depletedvespene

• Old, used-up vespene geyser.
    • Keyboard-related resources.
« Reply #48 on: Tue, 24 September 2019, 12:15:38 »
Finally, I moved ISO out of the base kit to properly support UK National Layout and introduced and brand new novelty, based on a famous British bear! ISO users, I'd love to hear your feedback on Paddington, I want to make sure Ursa is fit for everyone.

ISO support is in its own kit (okay so far), but the 1.25U left Shift is still in the base kit. Is there a physical form factor that requires an 1.25U Shift key, that is being supported by the base kit? (if so, it should remain there; if not, perhaps the key should be moved to the Paddington kit.)

Offline lz2019

« Reply #49 on: Thu, 26 September 2019, 04:53:29 »
this could be my 1st GMK set  :cool: