geekhack Community > Input Devices

Lefty Mouse?

<< < (4/4)

Sintpinty:

--- Quote from: DrivenKeys on Mon, 23 March 2020, 06:03:28 ---I still dream of my old Logitech MX610, the only 'normal' left-handed mouse I could ever find. Alas, I left the battery in it for a couple years, and the acid destroyed its pcb. Holy moly, why can't somebody make something like this again? Do I really have to create a 3d printed redesign? These ambidextrous mice suck, and I'm getting so, so sick of the rolled eyes from the righty-tighties. Does anybody know of a left-handed mouse that isn't some weird, old, expensive vertical thing?

--- End quote ---

Razer naga trinity left hand edition

YayItsKate:

--- Quote from: DrivenKeys on Mon, 23 March 2020, 06:03:28 ---I still dream of my old Logitech MX610, the only 'normal' left-handed mouse I could ever find. Alas, I left the battery in it for a couple years, and the acid destroyed its pcb. Holy moly, why can't somebody make something like this again? Do I really have to create a 3d printed redesign? These ambidextrous mice suck, and I'm getting so, so sick of the rolled eyes from the righty-tighties. Does anybody know of a left-handed mouse that isn't some weird, old, expensive vertical thing?

--- End quote ---

Yeah stick to your guns and find a good one. I learned with my left hand as a kid and it was great until we got a desk setup that didn't allow space for it and I had to swap to right. I never got the dexterity back :(

granola bar enthusiast:
you might be able to find a lefty deathadder and my friend has a lefty ergo mouse that you can get off amazon for pretty cheap

xtrafrood:
I can vouch for 23 months with a Steelseries Sensei 310.  12-16 hours per day.  Haven't worn through the slides/skates.  I tried to game with it a few times--nothing wrong with the mouse as far as I know, I'm just more accurate with a trackball (Elecom Huge).  When I did game with it there were no tilt slam malfunctions (PMW 3360).  And if Linux then there's an open source project for configuring the lighting: https://github.com/flozz/rivalcfg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version