Author Topic: MurphPad - OLED and LEDs not working  (Read 1146 times)

Offline HakR

MurphPad - OLED and LEDs not working
« on: Wed, 25 May 2022, 11:29:13 »
Hey guys. I'm new to this mechanical keyboard building stuff and this MurphPad is my first build from scratch (and I had fun building it!). I've done soldering in the past so even though am not an expert, I'm okay with it.

I finished my build however the OLED and the LEDs aren't working for some reason. Ive check all the soldering and it looks good. I might have messed up some of the LEDs but I was expecting at least a few of them to work and the OLED to work. Confirmed that the diodes are all good and voltage is going through them. There's voltage going through the OLED as well and a small amount through the LEDs. I also tried flashing the firmware couple of times but still no luck.

I'm lost. Is there anything else I can check or do? Please help!

https://imgur.com/a/ER9HqFj

Offline TheWonderBubble

Re: MurphPad - OLED and LEDs not working
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 25 May 2022, 13:46:47 »
I unfortunately don't have the answer, but I'd recommend joining their discord server (linked on the contact page of their website), the staff and members there are SUPER nice and helpful. I've got a murphad and two of their boards myself, they've helped me with a few things and I've seen them help people through much more complex issues. They should definitely be able to get you up and running!
Shhhhh...my wallet doesn't know I'm here.

Offline HakR

Re: MurphPad - OLED and LEDs not working
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 25 May 2022, 19:38:25 »
Thanks dude! Didn't realise they had Discord. They've been helpful and said that I need to fix up my solders yet. I'll give that a go and fingers crossed, it will fix my problem!