Previous Events Archive > KEYCON 2013 CHICAGO

A trip to Wisconsin, visiting SmallFry and family, future memorial plans

<< < (5/7) > >>

Binge:
I choked up a bits.

Photekq:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Thu, 22 August 2013, 12:05:48 ---I was going to run a GB with Krogenar (making the badges) and i3oilermaker (help with money stuff since I've never done a GB) but it might be nice to have a source in Europe for our EU buddies. I will probably mark the price up a bit with the explicit understanding that yes, the extra money is going to Nathaniel J. Walter Foundation. And that extra donation idea is a good idea. Let's move to PMs Photekq and I'll talk to i3oilermaker and Krogenar.

--- End quote ---
Sure thing.

inlikeflynn:
very nice post CPT about what you guys were able to-do on Sunday with SmallFry/Nates family.

that sounds like a great idea what LargeFry/Scott is setting up in Nate's name. I'd be glad for the F&F keys to go towards that

CPTBadAss:
Oh I forgot to say, we had an orange Geekhack banner. Ming and I felt like it was right and we gave it to Largefry as is. Sorry we didnt consult anyone or anything else but it felt right and just happened.

rowdy:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Thu, 22 August 2013, 12:56:13 ---Oh I forgot to say, we had an orange Geekhack banner. Ming and I felt like it was right and we gave it to Largefry as is. Sorry we didnt consult anyone or anything else but it felt right and just happened.

--- End quote ---

+1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version