Previous Events Archive > GEEKHACK SIX ANNIVERSARY CONTESTS

WHO'S A BIG BABY?

<< < (7/9) > >>

Sifo:
The King_of_Benis is a big baby. Look at him

SpAmRaY:

--- Quote from: esoomenona on Fri, 23 August 2013, 12:22:34 ---Wait just one minute. Who EVER said anything about hate? You know full well those words were never typed by these hands, so don't go off saying things that are completely false, trying to lie about me.

All I did was give you honesty, and you took it completely wrong. And if that's what you want to do, that's your prerogative. And if you're going to act like you are, then I can do the same.

--- End quote ---

I'm not lying about you (hate was a wrong word, but again it's feelings were dealing here, I edited my post), your calling me racist for joking with two people on this forum who were not offended by what I said. Someone who I thought was a friend is not and I'm ok with that (it hurt my 'feelings', I felt hated for just a bit ), perhaps I have taken it all wrong but if you'd like to discuss it more feel free to PM me.

Nobody here cares about our problems.

esoomenona:
Nah, I don't think I will. I said what I had to say, and you never replied, and deleted me from your "buddies" and such, so I see how you feel. And I'm fine with it as well.

SpAmRaY:

--- Quote from: esoomenona on Fri, 23 August 2013, 12:33:26 ---Nah, I don't think I will. I said what I had to say, and you never replied, and deleted me from your "buddies" and such, so I see how you feel. And I'm fine with it as well.

--- End quote ---

Well I didn't see where you wanted to be buddies with me anymore so I figured that was the least I could do for you. And you told me to take it how I feel and I am. (I do spend the majority of my free time with two little girls so I may act like them occassionaly, peer pressure, what can you do.)

lazerpointer:
All these big babies feel some type of way

Some type of wayyy

Come back tomorrow we'll do it all again, some type of way

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version