geekhack Community > geekhack Media

Post your Nightcaps!

<< < (2/499) > >>

Glenmael:
Beautiful caps tigersharkdude!

jd29:
Burnished Lacquer (maybe someone with a decent camera will take a better shot of this color scheme, this is the best I could do):

btctopre:

--- Quote from: jd29 on Mon, 22 February 2016, 13:16:50 ---Burnished Lacquer (maybe someone with a decent camera will take a better shot of this color scheme, this is the best I could do):

(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---
from what i've learned- flash is the devil. find some light and turn the flash off, and you should get a photo you're more satisfied with  :thumb:

cool keycap though, going to be a fun week with all of the half-shells flooding in.

jd29:

--- Quote from: btctopre on Mon, 22 February 2016, 13:22:22 ---
--- Quote from: jd29 on Mon, 22 February 2016, 13:16:50 ---Burnished Lacquer (maybe someone with a decent camera will take a better shot of this color scheme, this is the best I could do):

(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---
from what i've learned- flash is the devil. find some light and turn the flash off, and you should get a photo you're more satisfied with  :thumb:

cool keycap though, going to be a fun week with all of the half-shells flooding in.

--- End quote ---

That helped a bit, thanks! My phone has major difficulty taking close-up photos,  so I had to use my flashlight, but the "burnish" color is more accurate now.

I'm very happy with the cap! The colors ETF chose do a lot to make the top part stand out and look like a real turtle shell. I hope, in any potential future runs, he'll continue offering realistic color schemes like this one.

tigersharkdude:
^you can also try taking it outside for natural light

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version