Author Topic: Black on biege moogle Kit  (Read 2201 times)

Offline JonasDK

• Let me poo on you
Black on biege moogle Kit
« on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 18:07:07 »
Hey  ;D

Does anyone know where, or how, you can acquire a moogle kit for a biege cherry set? AFAIK there haven't been a GB run for these in a long time (?), and I figured one of the only ways to acquire something, somewhat matching, is buying a blank Gateron set?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
Re: Black on biege moogle Kit
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 19:10:25 »
I'm sure I have one in one of my boxes of keycaps. If you're looking to buy one, I'd dig through and find it for you.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline ATXTider

• I keep it playa while some choose to play it safe
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 12:01:04 »
Hey  ;D

Does anyone know where, or how, you can acquire a moogle kit for a biege cherry set? AFAIK there haven't been a GB run for these in a long time (?), and I figured one of the only ways to acquire something, somewhat matching, is buying a blank Gateron set?

I went with the "somewhat matching blank gateron set" for the time being.  I'm going to try to score a RGBYK set from the massdrop gb to get it a bit closer.  Maybe there will be a GMK moogle set run one of these days.

Offline Geroximo

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 16:33:58 »
Hello JD,
I'm looking for a moogle kit, too.
If you can digg one out, it would be cool if you could shoot me a pn.

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 17:58:06 »
For those who can't have their needs fulfilled by JD, there was a lot of talk of a GMK-made moogle kit for OG cherry beige sets. Not sure if anyone picked up the idea to run it, but I think if Classic Beige doesn't end up going for another try, the moogle will almost certainly be run.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 09 December 2015, 07:13:42 »
For those who can't have their needs fulfilled by JD, there was a lot of talk of a GMK-made moogle kit for OG cherry beige sets. Not sure if anyone picked up the idea to run it, but I think if Classic Beige doesn't end up going for another try, the moogle will almost certainly be run.

I'm pretty sure Intelli said he planned to run it through Massdrop pretty soon

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 09 December 2015, 07:24:45 »

I'm pretty sure Intelli said he planned to run it through Massdrop pretty soon
$60 set incoming