Author Topic: [GB] Fox Lab - Time 80 Reforged  (Read 271552 times)

Offline Seydoux

Re: [GB] Fox Lab - Time 80 Reforged
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 13:15:26 »
I just saw the hot swap PCB, correct me if i am wrong, are those PER KEY RGB?

Offline KurageOuji

« Reply #51 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 13:18:19 »
oh also can you confirm the exact length of the case? since i want to commission a custom wrist rest for this too. i think the front height was 21mm according to minterly but can you confirm that too?

Offline Syrah94

« Reply #52 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 13:20:46 »
senter is busy replying all the emails so it would take a while for him to reply the comments. Sorry about it folks!

Offline whobrianbui

« Reply #53 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 13:33:21 »
Hi, I messed up on my order I ordered with two orders separately and paid the shipping cost twice. Is there any way to group the orders ? I sent from my email whobrianbui@gmail.com

Offline Syrah94

« Reply #54 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 13:34:33 »
I just saw the hot swap PCB, correct me if i am wrong, are those PER KEY RGB?

Nope hotswap pcb is not rgb

Offline Seydoux

« Reply #55 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 13:43:48 »
the hotswap should be at the top? the bottom shouldnt have anything attach to it unless it is a LED or some other sorcery

Offline Syrah94

« Reply #56 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 13:44:00 »
Hi, I messed up on my order I ordered with two orders separately and paid the shipping cost twice. Is there any way to group the orders ? I sent from my email whobrianbui@gmail.com

It's 2am in the morning in China and senter is doing his best replying all the e-mails. Please kindly wait for his reply and I believe he will get back to ya asap.

Offline Syrah94

« Reply #57 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 13:45:08 »
the hotswap should be at the top? the bottom shouldnt have anything attach to it unless it is a LED or some other sorcery

Hotswap sockets are attached on the bottom side of the pcb, unlike millmax.

Offline e_bb

« Reply #58 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 13:49:50 »
Paypal errors when trying to give money   :mad: :mad:
start typing properly

Offline Syrah94

« Reply #59 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 13:49:57 »
apologies if it's already been answered, but what is the typing angle on this bad boy? Same as the last run 5.5?

about 6

Offline Syrah94

« Reply #60 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 13:51:57 »
oh also can you confirm the exact length of the case? since i want to commission a custom wrist rest for this too. i think the front height was 21mm according to minterly but can you confirm that too?

width 358cm  length 137cm  height 22.6cm 

« Reply #61 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 13:52:01 »
This is the grey powder coat correct? Just want to be certain since the Imgur album isn't labelled but I don't see which other one it could be.

Edit: oh yes, a huge thank you senter for rerunning this

« Last Edit: Tue, 01 September 2020, 13:55:52 by directheatedtriode »

Offline Syrah94

« Reply #62 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 13:53:51 »
Is there photos of the WKL version? Let me know if I'm just blind and not seeing it.

Will there be issues if we go with a WKL version with a hot swap PCB?

Hotswap = 7u only and WKL is compatible with 7u spacebar so no issue

Offline Syrah94

« Reply #63 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 13:54:59 »
went with e-white + brass!  I was originally going to buy two and make one of them alps, but since I upgraded everything to brass and got some extras I could only do one >_<

Thanks, senter!

edit: this only just occured to me, but the hotswap PCB will be fine with WKL layout, yeah?

yes it will be fine

Offline Syrah94

« Reply #64 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 13:55:40 »
Dang shoutout to senter with the quick refund and order update!

Will the plate file be the same as the OG Time TKL? It'd be great to try CF or FR4 down the line

nope nothing is compatible between both versions

Offline Syrah94

« Reply #65 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 13:56:15 »
also can you please confirm the hotswap pcb layout? i think i see that its 7u tsangan bottom row? thanks!

yes hotswap pcb has a fixed 7u bottom row.

Offline Syrah94

« Reply #66 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 13:57:54 »
This is the grey powder coat correct? Just want to be certain since the Imgur album isn't labelled but I don't see which other one it could be.

Show Image

yes this is the grey powder coat; 4th pic in this album too https://imgur.com/a/9CQCPgP

Offline KurageOuji

« Reply #67 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 14:10:57 »

width 358cm  length 137cm  height 22.6cm

Thanks so much for the info! just to confirm i think you meant W35.8cm L13.7cm and H2.26cm?

Offline Hell-es

« Reply #68 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 14:14:00 »
Was there a picture on hotswap layout, solder layout, pcb specs (qmk?, via?) - sorryif i missed - gb / shop site don‘t show it

Offline igooo33333

« Reply #69 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 14:25:33 »
I accidentally placed an order for the case and weight and a separate order for the plate + badge. I received a refund onto my credit card for the plate + badge order with no communication. I emailed runninghack@gmail.com to sort it out but haven't heard back. I'm worried that I just have the case and weight ordered and want to sort it out

Offline DJ Shoko

« Reply #70 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 14:45:03 »
In for lilac and pink, super excited. I kinda wish I went with silver and pink instead now, but there's really no wrong choices here.

Offline chuckbauer

« Reply #71 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 14:48:08 »
Are you going to share ISO plate files?

Offline igooo33333

« Reply #72 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 14:50:02 »
All sorted now, thanks foxlab!

Offline peaky-blinder76

« Reply #73 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 14:56:19 »
In for E-White/Brass/Gold kit. Really like the design and sound test.

Offline polarhanakan

« Reply #74 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 15:07:11 »
Is there a picture of how the led cover will look like for pink and gold? I ordered e-white/pink/pink and powder blue/gold/gold, so want to make sure the led cover will match. Thanks in advance!

« Reply #75 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 15:12:27 »

Show Image

yes this is the grey powder coat; 4th pic in this album too https://imgur.com/a/9CQCPgP

Thank you, in for grey black/black. This combo seems like it was made for Dracula/Oblivion/similar sets as these.

As a horology nerd I'd also love to see a deskmat for this if Fox Labs is into it, or give the blessing for someone else to run with this idea!

Offline czarjon

« Reply #76 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 15:41:54 »
Anyone else getting lilac and pink? Not very often we get this color combination in a group buy, instant pick for me.

I got it myself.

I was wondering if OP had an email address or a form to contact him? I recently ordered but I would also like to add an additional plate and badge kit onto my order. Is it possible to just get an invoice for these extra items and then for it to be added to my previous order?

Thanks!

+1 on this

Offline KeebOnMe

« Reply #77 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 15:49:00 »
The board looks great, sad that I have to save funds for other things like a wedding but hope everything goes well for you!
« Last Edit: Thu, 24 September 2020, 23:56:07 by KeebOnMe »

Offline sickleboom

• 12keyboards @ Instagram
« Reply #78 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 15:49:20 »
That back weight is too dope to pass up!  :cool:

Offline senter

• * Maker
« Reply #79 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 15:59:00 »
Hi all, thank you for your support. We've received more orders than we expected.

However, I've received too many emails requesting order cancellation or changes. I've been working on the requests for the whole day but haven't finished it yet. For every order refunded, the 2% transaction will still be billed to me, so please take your time and make your decision carefully.

I decide to close the links temporarily today so that I can take care of the current orders first. The links will be available again in 24 hours.

If you have any questions, please send an email to runninghack@gmail.com or foxlabkeyboard@163.com but not both. Don't send messages on the forum.

Thanks.

Offline Jefff

• jlabs.co
« Reply #80 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 16:00:35 »
Are they gone already? I was literally about to check out.

Offline steezkeez

« Reply #81 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 16:01:16 »
Just to confirm - the GB has not ended yet, correct? We will be able to place new orders in 24 hours?

Offline Boy_314

« Reply #82 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 16:01:30 »
Hi all, thank you for your support. We've received more orders than we expected.

However, I've received too many emails requesting order cancellation or changes. I've been working on the requests for the whole day but haven't finished it yet. For every order refunded, the 2% transaction will still be billed to me, so please take your time and make your decision carefully.

I decide to close the links temporarily today so that I can take care of the current orders first. The links will be available again in 24 hours.

If you have any questions, please send an email to runninghack@gmail.com or foxlabkeyboard@163.com but not both. Don't send messages on the forum.

Thanks.

thanks for your hard work :thumb:

Offline senter

• * Maker
« Reply #83 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 16:08:55 »
Just to confirm - the GB has not ended yet, correct? We will be able to place new orders in 24 hours?

Yes. I hope it also gives you guys a little more time to consider what you really want. Around 1/3 buyers requested to change or cancel their orders.

Offline Little4Real

« Reply #84 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 16:17:21 »
It would've been amazing to actually know a GB date instead of seeing this appear out of nowhere :thumb:

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #85 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 16:21:24 »
Yes, some more heads up would have been nice. :)

I kind of rushed through my order because I was concerned that it would sell out before I could check out.

Offline kuro0renji

« Reply #86 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 16:23:53 »
Hmmmm is it all gone?

no GB date, and all gone out of nowhere :eek:

Offline e_bb

« Reply #87 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 16:30:43 »
Hmmmm is it all gone?

Thanks.
start typing properly

Offline peaky-blinder76

« Reply #88 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 16:34:55 »
It looks like there is no way to order just extra badges and LED covers without ordering the Plate and Badge kit?

+1 Will be nice to have an option to buy extra badges/led covers separately (can be done after this GB is complete)

Offline kuro0renji

« Reply #89 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 16:41:15 »
Hmmmm is it all gone?

Thanks.

Thanks :thumb: I saw it right after I sent last reply, I hope they could have a date/time announcement prior to the next GB time, most ppl aren't reading GH 24hrs a day  ;D
« Last Edit: Tue, 01 September 2020, 16:43:02 by kuro0renji »

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #90 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 18:13:30 »
Were there any WKL options? Also, NE split backspace/Rshift support?
« Last Edit: Tue, 01 September 2020, 18:16:13 by Vadurr »

Offline goatnapper82

« Reply #91 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 18:57:09 »
Is this over already? I'm getting 404 errors on every link.

Offline Nightshadeps

« Reply #92 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 19:08:20 »
Me too. I am also getting an error 404 when I try to place an order.

Offline DJ Shoko

« Reply #93 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 19:23:07 »
Is this over already? I'm getting 404 errors on every link.

Me too. I am also getting an error 404 when I try to place an order.
It's temporarily closed for now.

Thanks.

P.S. nice keycaps on the first post pics

Offline 3yatt

« Reply #94 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 20:26:12 »
Does anyone know what time tomorrow the GB will be back up?

Offline //gainsborough

• ALPSの日常
« Reply #95 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 21:17:12 »
Does anyone know what time tomorrow the GB will be back up?

senter said it would reopen again in 24 hours.  Look at his timestamp for the message for your local time and add a day!

Offline BlueBat

« Reply #96 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 22:03:35 »
Any chance that the option to purchase a separate TIME badge could be added? I really wanted a brass plate and a pink badge (to match my pink weight), but didn't want to spend $20 more to get the brass plate separate (and end up with a plate I don't need).

Offline senter

• * Maker
« Reply #97 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 22:55:29 »
GB will be re-opened at 12:00 PM ET 09/02 and will last for at least 24 hours to make sure everyone who wants it can get it.
Again, take your time and place your orders carefully. I don't want to deal with so many change requests anymore.

Here is the Count down

Offline 3yatt

« Reply #98 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 22:58:56 »
GB will be re-opened at 12:00 PM ET 09/02 and will last for at least 24 hours to make sure everyone who wants it can get it.
Again, take your time and place your orders carefully. I don't want to deal with so many change requests anymore.

Here is the Count down

Thank you. If I had gone off of the previous response, I would've been 3 hours late.

Offline senter

• * Maker
« Reply #99 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 23:20:00 »

Here is the Count down

Thank you. If I had gone off of the previous response, I would've been 3 hours late.

It doesn't matter. As I mentioned, it will be alive for at least 24 hours so no one needs to rush for it.