Author Topic: [GB] DMK ЯUBBER | GB ENDED! EVERYTHING WILL BE MADE!  (Read 98508 times)

Offline KeyBros_

[GB] DMK ЯUBBER | GB ENDED! EVERYTHING WILL BE MADE!
« on: Fri, 30 September 2022, 03:58:40 »
 ;D
DMK ЯUBBER

GB DATE: 30 OCT- 4 NOV

PRICES AND VENDORS

Europe: ELOQUENTCLICKS
China: Zfrontier
United States: Mechs & Co
United Kingdom: Prototypist
Canada: Ashkeebs
South East Asia: Hex.kb
Korea: Swagkeys
Oceania: Allcaps
Mexico: Rheset

ETA EARLY Q2 2023

INTRO

Hello, Manu from ELOQUENTCLICKS here (my actual name is Manu, I’m not a manufacturer, please stop). I am introducing my first set of keycaps, DMK ЯUBBER, a set that seeks to show what would have happened if Rubber Hose drawing style had been invented in the former Soviet Union.

SPECIFICATIONS

Manufacturer: Domikey
Material: Doubleshot ABS
Profile: Cherry
Number of kits: 7
GB Date: from September 30th to November 3rd

COLOR REFERENCES

KITTING

Renders made by Proph#7007, he's a monster

KEYBOARD RENDERS

CHAPTER 2 //  ROOKE DESING

ZIGGURAT // LAMINAR

-???- // LAMINAR

COLLABS

DESKMATS

OKAMI// MARXMAT

MELLOWCAPS// AGRICULTURE AND INDUSTRY

YONA// COMRADE MAT

SPECIAL THANKS

Laura and Pope: for being my pillars
Woob and Miriam: for trusting me at all times and helping me financially to carry out this project.
My community and Laminar’s community for being so nice with me and giving me feedback.
Okami: For putting up with my creative process and making these amazing novelties

If you are interested in doing a collab: Manu | EloquentClicks#1097

SIGNATURE

Code: [Select]
[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=117752.0][img width=314 height=120]https://imgur.com/9rp9nu8.png[/img][/url]
« Last Edit: Mon, 12 February 2024, 03:36:04 by KeyBros_ »

Offline KeyBros_

Re: [GB] DMK ЯUBBER
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 01 October 2022, 11:13:44 »
Reserved

Offline marcusant

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 01 October 2022, 12:21:11 »
Monochrome kit on this is really nice!

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 01 October 2022, 12:42:28 »
Didn't know it was possible to ruin Beige colors till I saw this
GLWGB!

Offline KeyBros_

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 01 October 2022, 12:45:52 »
Didn't know it was possible to ruin Beige colors till I saw this
GLWGB!
Holy **** finally you are here

Offline KeyBros_

« Reply #5 on: Sat, 01 October 2022, 12:55:42 »
Monochrome kit on this is really nice!
Thank you ❤️

Offline DaaDaa

« Reply #6 on: Sat, 01 October 2022, 17:33:56 »
Got the monochrome base and the triple shot and the novs and the deskpad. Very nicely done set.
piggy60 red upgraded PVD w/ GMK umka zaku | tiramisuit w/ GMK noire JWK silk emerald | mr.suit black/chrome glossy chamfers w/ GMK minimal cow POM stem | jelly epoch w/ SA oblivion zaku | mode80 deco w/ gmk boneyard alpaca | mode 80 imperial with ePBT origami alpaca| MODE80 viridian /w CRP boba LT | RAMA thermal kuro w/ GMK muted 2 pewter | BBox60 C64 wih marshmellows and c64 keycaps | MODE Sonnet green /w MW voynich gateron ink box pink

Offline KeyBros_

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 02 October 2022, 03:50:04 »
Thanks dude, kinda happy looking people interest on this

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 05 October 2022, 00:24:57 »

Edit: MOQ revised
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 November 2022, 09:37:19 by dvorcol »

Offline marcusant

« Reply #9 on: Sun, 09 October 2022, 15:39:38 »
I really hope that this can hit MOQ. I'll most likely be joining on November 1st

Offline LexProf

« Reply #10 on: Sun, 09 October 2022, 20:08:51 »
I must warn you and the vendors (at least the U.S. vendor, and likely the others) that Louis Vuitton vigorously protects its intellectual property. If they get wind of what your deskmats look like they will very likely send you and the others a cease and desist letter and that part of your project might be for naught. This isn't legal advice, but I offer it from the perspective of someone (me) who has taught U.S. trademark law for nearly 20 years.
« Last Edit: Sun, 09 October 2022, 20:14:27 by LexProf »

Offline DaaDaa

« Reply #11 on: Mon, 10 October 2022, 06:27:38 »
I must warn you and the vendors (at least the U.S. vendor, and likely the others) that Louis Vuitton vigorously protects its intellectual property. If they get wind of what your deskmats look like they will very likely send you and the others a cease and desist letter and that part of your project might be for naught. This isn't legal advice, but I offer it from the perspective of someone (me) who has taught U.S. trademark law for nearly 20 years.

Hi, I am not sure that I see the connection to Louis Vuitton. This is rubber hose aesthetics from 1920s cartons that have been out of copy right I believe for decades.
piggy60 red upgraded PVD w/ GMK umka zaku | tiramisuit w/ GMK noire JWK silk emerald | mr.suit black/chrome glossy chamfers w/ GMK minimal cow POM stem | jelly epoch w/ SA oblivion zaku | mode80 deco w/ gmk boneyard alpaca | mode 80 imperial with ePBT origami alpaca| MODE80 viridian /w CRP boba LT | RAMA thermal kuro w/ GMK muted 2 pewter | BBox60 C64 wih marshmellows and c64 keycaps | MODE Sonnet green /w MW voynich gateron ink box pink

Offline LexProf

« Reply #12 on: Mon, 10 October 2022, 09:55:28 »
The deskmats take several elements from the Louis Vuitton monogram trademark. It adopts two of the flowers verbatim, and otherwise copies the layout.

https://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/recommendations/louis-vuitton-monogram

Simply changing some of the elements in the pattern will not necessarily shield one from liability.

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 12 October 2022, 16:13:32 »

Edit: MOQ revised
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 November 2022, 09:36:58 by dvorcol »

Offline KeyBros_

« Reply #14 on: Mon, 31 October 2022, 04:46:53 »
Last 5 days to join the GB!

Offline DaaDaa

« Reply #15 on: Thu, 03 November 2022, 06:40:06 »
I guess it’s a worrying sign that they stopped the weekly numbers?

Offline Mattelec

« Reply #16 on: Thu, 03 November 2022, 06:44:43 »
I guess it’s a worrying sign that they stopped the weekly numbers?

Don't worry, there's at least one day left. The Monochrome Base will look amazing in my grey W1-AT.

Offline DaaDaa

« Reply #17 on: Thu, 03 November 2022, 09:46:21 »
Good. I love the set but just before typing this I realized that the stepped cap has a different graphic than the regular cap. The stepped cap had the same graphic as the pbt fans sets. I guess doesn’t matter To most people. I detest it :(

Offline KeyBros_

« Reply #18 on: Thu, 03 November 2022, 14:39:07 »
Sad to hear that  :( , maybe you can do an exception? hehehe

Offline Carried

« Reply #19 on: Thu, 03 November 2022, 15:52:01 »
Good. I love the set but just before typing this I realized that the stepped cap has a different graphic than the regular cap. The stepped cap had the same graphic as the pbt fans sets. I guess doesn’t matter To most people. I detest it :(
Good call.  Glad you mentioned this before I checked out because I missed it.  Can't do purse

Offline DaaDaa

« Reply #20 on: Fri, 04 November 2022, 18:39:21 »
Sad to hear that  :( , maybe you can do an exception? hehehe

no, once i detest, its over, it cant be undetested.

Offline KeyBros_

Re: [GB] DMK ЯUBBER | GB ENDED! EVERYTHING WILL BE MADE!
« Reply #21 on: Thu, 10 November 2022, 11:57:09 »
We did it boys! Final numbers will be posted soon!

« Reply #22 on: Thu, 10 November 2022, 18:40:10 »
Nice! So excited for this set!

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #23 on: Fri, 11 November 2022, 09:35:30 »

Offline DaaDaa

« Reply #24 on: Sat, 12 November 2022, 17:44:56 »
Nice . Congrats. I ended up buying one is almost everything and two deskpad. Mechsandco support was so nice with me contacting them twice to add kits to my order. Please make sure it looks like the renders, don’t pull a dmk ghost on me.

Offline grezeh

« Reply #25 on: Sun, 13 November 2022, 11:06:17 »
Good! :) will have an opportunity at extras then. Had kits in my shopping cart for couple days, but this month is tight

Offline TekNiq

« Reply #26 on: Wed, 28 June 2023, 22:43:02 »
Should we be concerned if we have ordered through Mechs and Co given the recent PSA on vendors struggling financially?

Offline EdgeOfInfinity

« Reply #27 on: Thu, 29 June 2023, 13:48:07 »
Should we be concerned if we have ordered through Mechs and Co given the recent PSA on vendors struggling financially?

yes

Offline CaesarAZealad

• Racc
« Reply #28 on: Thu, 29 June 2023, 15:11:57 »
Yes
One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty... Yeah that seems about right.
"Ask your mother how good I can use more than two fingers." - Caesar, 2023

Offline Apothecarii

« Reply #29 on: Tue, 04 July 2023, 11:10:54 »

Rubber is listed as paid for and in transit to them. It will hopefully just be fulfilled when it arrives like Boulder was.

Offline less_blank

« Reply #30 on: Sat, 08 July 2023, 15:16:29 »

Rubber is listed as paid for and in transit to them. It will hopefully just be fulfilled when it arrives like Boulder was.

Apparently their Milkyway Fuyu delivery was unable to be delivered to their warehouse because there was nobody there to receive and its being returned to the manufacturer, what are the chances this happens with Rubber? Seems like M&C have completely peaced out.

Offline DaaDaa

« Reply #31 on: Mon, 10 July 2023, 14:38:22 »
Now they have said it clearly that they have abandoned the business. There is simply no one and no logistics to ship. So are you gonna do anything about it or not?

Offline WoobEC

• Eloquent Clicks
« Reply #32 on: Mon, 10 July 2023, 15:17:58 »
Sorry! we were not aware of this post. Basically we are compiling a list of customers who have ordered with Mech and Co. in case they do not receive the sets and are sent back to China, in order to send them or look for an individualized solution, those affected in this issue, contact manueloquentclicks via discord to give those details to him.

Offline DaaDaa

« Reply #33 on: Fri, 14 July 2023, 04:57:25 »
Sorry! we were not aware of this post. Basically we are compiling a list of customers who have ordered with Mech and Co. in case they do not receive the sets and are sent back to China, in order to send them or look for an individualized solution, those affected in this issue, contact manueloquentclicks via discord to give those details to him.

Contact who? What is his discord handle? Is this your way of saying that all customers of m&c in this gb need to send their order info to this discord user? How are you related to all of this? So these people took our money but these products also are at their mercy. If they want they will keep them but if feel generous they might send it back to China ? Seriously you all are garbage.

Offline WoobEC

• Eloquent Clicks
« Reply #34 on: Fri, 14 July 2023, 06:13:55 »

Apparently their Milkyway Fuyu delivery was unable to be delivered to their warehouse because there was nobody there to receive and its being returned to the manufacturer, what are the chances this happens with Rubber? Seems like M&C have completely peaced out.
That's the most likely scenario, yes.

Offline WoobEC

• Eloquent Clicks
« Reply #35 on: Fri, 14 July 2023, 06:21:50 »

Contact who? What is his discord handle? Is this your way of saying that all customers of m&c in this gb need to send their order info to this discord user? How are you related to all of this? So these people took our money but these products also are at their mercy. If they want they will keep them but if feel generous they might send it back to China ? Seriously you all are garbage.

"Contact who?"- Manu, our project manager. His discord is "manueloquentclicks"

"Is this your way of saying that all customers of m&c in this gb need to send their order info to this discord user."- We are preparing a public post about DMK RUBBER and Mech and Co. to try to reach all the customers possible. We are in talks with DOMIKEY and Zfrontier to check possible solutions and we are everyday trying to find the best possible way to send the product to the US customers

"So these people took our money but these products also are at their mercy. If they want they will keep them but if feel generous they might send it back to China ?"- No, they don't need to send it back since the most likely scenario is that they don't pick up the package and it returns to China. We are looking for solutions and coordinating for when that happens.

We can understand your frustration about this issue, we are committed to getting the sets to the customers, we are doing our best and will continue to report on this.

Offline Necrolegion

« Reply #36 on: Mon, 17 July 2023, 01:09:54 »

Seriously dude, it's not the designer or manus fault. It's the vendor. Everyone who joined unfulfilled GB from 2021 to present are SOL.

Offline TekNiq

« Reply #37 on: Thu, 27 July 2023, 22:50:49 »
Appreciate y'all for trying to deal with this situation despite it not being your own! FYI, I want to DM on Discord, but that's not the full username, could you provide that or link a channel that he owns?
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 July 2023, 22:54:48 by TekNiq »

Offline DaaDaa

« Reply #38 on: Wed, 15 November 2023, 22:27:12 »
has there ever been any update? who has these units? s these have been produced so some one has to be in possession of these? who has them?

Offline EdgeOfInfinity

« Reply #39 on: Fri, 17 November 2023, 12:34:07 »
you can find updates on the EloquentClicks Discord. although there hasn't been much in the way of updated. i believe they're still trying to track down the sets that were presumably sent back to China.

https://discord.com/channels/809447692228624384/996394538501414973

Offline mgsickler

« Reply #40 on: Fri, 17 November 2023, 14:18:04 »
Alrighty! Update here. I was able to get this shipment. We are a bit slammed right now, but expect an update about these units in December.

Offline EdgeOfInfinity

« Reply #41 on: Fri, 17 November 2023, 18:38:52 »
dude you guys have been cleaning house! NK big dub!

*edit: appreciate the whole team
« Last Edit: Sun, 19 November 2023, 20:45:01 by EdgeOfInfinity »

Offline DaaDaa

« Reply #42 on: Sun, 19 November 2023, 14:32:24 »
Alrighty! Update here. I was able to get this shipment. We are a bit slammed right now, but expect an update about these units in December.

oh thats great. thank you for this.

Offline mgsickler

« Reply #43 on: Tue, 13 February 2024, 12:43:47 »
Alright! Sorry about my delay here. We are all caught up, and Rubber was a bit more intensive as we had to actually pack the keycap trays into their specific boxes.

To be eligible for purchase (for the cost of shipping) of DMK Rubber from NovelKeys, please fill the form out below and upload a screenshot of your order confirmation email from Mechs and Co with all line items displayed as proof of purchase. The form will be open until 10pm Eastern February 25, 2024. There will not be any extensions or exceptions, so please fill this out ASAP.

https://forms.gle/GfdwoWWw5XFEE6ur9