Author Topic: Free Steam Keys [currently on hiatus]  (Read 55069 times)

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
Re: Free Steam Keys
« Reply #150 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 18:07:29 »
Id love hitman blood money
Actually, I bought the game. :p
« Last Edit: Fri, 03 July 2015, 11:59:53 by Vibex »

Offline Asininity

« Reply #151 on: Wed, 24 June 2015, 00:45:35 »
I'm sorry I haven't sent out keys/updated the thread. I've had summer classes among other responsibilities and I've been unfortunately rather busy. I'll get to adding some new games and sending keys tomorrow. I've neglected my personal email for a few weeks and I'm sure there's some messages I need to reply to.

My super late review of 4 PM.  It has a very Indie feel to it, as in you can tell it was going more towards a story and not high end graphics, although they aren't terrible.  Short story, cool mystery, find out what happened last night through investigation flashbacks.

Long story, you seem to play a female alcoholic who woke up late for work and are trying to piece together what happened last night.  Through out clue finding you have playable flashbacks when you find clues.  It actually doesn't seem to be a bad game, but personally not my style and the controls felt clunky to me.  Could I honestly recommend it, no.  May you find the game enjoyable, yes.  Is it worth 3 dollars to find out, maybe if you are into this type of game.

I've noticed a interesting trend. The reviews that you and others have given for the junk games are a lot of optimistic than the ones given for them on Steam. They tend to give multiple sides, which is great. Thanks for the review!

Offline Asininity

« Reply #152 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 03:08:44 »
Alright, I am officially horrible at getting keys sent out. With some very compact and accelerated summer classes at university I've been extremely forgetful lately, and I apologize for that. After I posted previously I completely forgot about it. I've been very distracted. I promise I'll get the keys out soon, and as way of apology I'm just going to send the keys out for the requested games. No randomizer. Plus, I'll sit down and throw up some more games that I have codes for.

Offline lakiozoon

« Reply #153 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 03:31:23 »
Magicka & Magicka Wizard Wars Paradox please!

Offline Asininity

« Reply #154 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 18:28:26 »
All other keys have been taken care of!

Magicka & Magicka Wizard Wars Paradox please!

I'm sorry, I don't have the DLC it seems. My lists seem to have some conflicts. Would you like to go for Magicka still?

Offline lakiozoon

« Reply #155 on: Sat, 04 July 2015, 03:31:11 »
Yeah, I would love to try Magicka, thanks!

Offline Asininity

« Reply #156 on: Thu, 09 July 2015, 22:26:40 »
Yeah, I would love to try Magicka, thanks!

Key sent!

Offline lakiozoon

« Reply #157 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 01:14:33 »
Thanks!

Offline jackmercer

Re: Free Steam Keys [now with more keys!]
« Reply #158 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 07:38:15 »
I would like to get the only hitman game that's left , but if it is not available i would accept anything really  :thumb:

Offline jackmercer

« Reply #159 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 08:04:48 »
I just saw the 30 posts thing  :(

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #160 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 01:41:41 »
I would love to give Metal Dead a try! (if not then please no horror or sports games, i can't touch those games =P)

Thank you!!!
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline xredman

« Reply #161 on: Fri, 24 July 2015, 01:59:45 »
I'll like to get in on Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae.

Offline Axollott

Insurgency Review
« Reply #162 on: Fri, 24 July 2015, 02:57:44 »
I'm 40 hrs into Insurgency. I've become totally addicted to it. It's not really like I imagined it, I guess it's better. There is no single player campaign, just online co-ops. It has a lot of great aspects to it but some really stand out. This game is not really that prone to individual show offs, it's all about team work and working together to reach the objectives. In some games both teams are working together so well that the matches become very tense and dramatic.

The community is very good, few teenagers and a lot of young adults, so toxic players get shut off very quickly and there is a high tolerance for casual and new players. Weapon options are very decent, comparable to most fps in this category. Story is basically none, typical CT vs T. Maps are decently varied in close quarters and long range combat options but some maps give a clear advantage to one of the teams, not necessarily unfair because you flip teams on the second part of the match.

Games can take long and patience may be rewarding depending on the situation. Voice chat is almost a necessity since communicating will make a big difference in the outcome of the match, I have left from matches where I don't hear anyone communicating because that's most of the times securing failure. Winning a match feels very good in this game, you know your team has grinded hard to achieve the victory but losing can get the team to tighten their tactics and win the next round, so in that sense it's very engaging.

I generally love it, I don't really have much to complain about, the only thing I can think of right now is that some servers don't let you kick anyone from the match so usually those servers are visited by the wannabe troll teens but that's it. In most servers I have played you can kick and there is rarely a need to use the option. So, in short: It's a terrifically exciting and fun game.  :thumb:

Offline Rodgaroon

• Size matters, just ask my wife.
« Reply #163 on: Sat, 25 July 2015, 17:52:23 »
I would love to get Red Faction: Armageddon.

I play a lot of League, CSGO, and Hearthstone. Looking for a good single player game to pass the time.

Thanks in advance.  :thumb:
G6v2 (MX Black) | Poker II (MX Brown) | Compact SQ (MX Clears 62g)

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #164 on: Sat, 25 July 2015, 18:41:33 »

I play a lot of League, CSGO, and Hearthstone. Looking for a good single player game to pass the time.

You pumped for the new expansion (hearthstone)!!

Offline Rodgaroon

• Size matters, just ask my wife.
« Reply #165 on: Sat, 25 July 2015, 23:03:37 »

Daily reveals are cool. Hard to keep up with the 700 gold a week. I don't win 30 games a day, and do maybe 5 quests a week.

I wont put $$$ into the game.
G6v2 (MX Black) | Poker II (MX Brown) | Compact SQ (MX Clears 62g)

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #166 on: Sun, 26 July 2015, 09:09:53 »

Daily reveals are cool. Hard to keep up with the 700 gold a week. I don't win 30 games a day, and do maybe 5 quests a week.

I wont put $$$ into the game.
I try and do every daily, and win at least 10 a day.
I've sunk a bit (probably like 80$) into it, but I've been playing since alpha. Absolutely love the game.

Offline Asininity

« Reply #167 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 12:23:18 »
I just saw the 30 posts thing  :(

GH is a good community, I'm sure you can tack on another twenty posts in no time!

I would love to give Metal Dead a try! (if not then please no horror or sports games, i can't touch those games =P)

Thank you!!!

Will do  :thumb:.

I'll like to get in on Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae.

Gotcha!  :cool:

I would like to get the only hitman game that's left , but if it is not available i would accept anything really  :thumb:

Got it!  ;)

More
I'm 40 hrs into Insurgency. I've become totally addicted to it. It's not really like I imagined it, I guess it's better. There is no single player campaign, just online co-ops. It has a lot of great aspects to it but some really stand out. This game is not really that prone to individual show offs, it's all about team work and working together to reach the objectives. In some games both teams are working together so well that the matches become very tense and dramatic.

The community is very good, few teenagers and a lot of young adults, so toxic players get shut off very quickly and there is a high tolerance for casual and new players. Weapon options are very decent, comparable to most fps in this category. Story is basically none, typical CT vs T. Maps are decently varied in close quarters and long range combat options but some maps give a clear advantage to one of the teams, not necessarily unfair because you flip teams on the second part of the match.

Games can take long and patience may be rewarding depending on the situation. Voice chat is almost a necessity since communicating will make a big difference in the outcome of the match, I have left from matches where I don't hear anyone communicating because that's most of the times securing failure. Winning a match feels very good in this game, you know your team has grinded hard to achieve the victory but losing can get the team to tighten their tactics and win the next round, so in that sense it's very engaging.

I generally love it, I don't really have much to complain about, the only thing I can think of right now is that some servers don't let you kick anyone from the match so usually those servers are visited by the wannabe troll teens but that's it. In most servers I have played you can kick and there is rarely a need to use the option. So, in short: It's a terrifically exciting and fun game.  :thumb:

Thanks for the review, I love Insurgency as well. It's a great game. I especially like co-op. I'm not much of a competitive PvP player anymore. 

Have you marked down  :thumb:. I've never played Hearthstone but I've heard a lot about it. Is it good? I like card games (poker, blackjack) but Hearthstone seems to attract a lot of people who aren't generally card game enthusiasts.

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #168 on: Fri, 31 July 2015, 22:02:10 »
Thanks for Metal Dead Asininity!

So I have 5 hours on it because i missed some achievements so i basically replayed it to get them because i figured, "why not"

So i actually didn't know that this was a puzzle game, i thought it was going to be like "ZOMBIES ATE MY FRIENDS" on Google play store. I really enjoyed that game except for the energy and such so that's why i wanted to try this game.

So it starts off with you in a vehicle with your friend and you figure out that you only use the mouse for the game play which is just LMB and RMB, LMB to well, click, and RMB to toggle between actions which are, see, talk, touch/grab, and walk.

So the game play is alright but it moves slower than i'd like and it's a little choppy but everything works which is really all i ask for.

The game is a little humorous which certain lines and scenes

I'm honestly not all that great at reviews and can't really give more screens without giving away some of the story or main humor points in the game

So my overall review of it is, It's not bad.

The good:
-everything works (no bugs)
-humorous
-has some story
-not entirely too hard
-humorous 8bit like music

The bad:
-slow movement
-animation can be a little choppy
-useless see function causing you to have to scroll 1 extra action with RMB
-overall pretty easy puzzles throughout game

I'm not entirely sure what else to say =P

Thanks for the free game Asininity!
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #169 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 15:50:21 »
Can I grab Hitman Blood Money?
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline 3K

« Reply #170 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 16:39:24 »
Is Pixeljunk Shooter still available? It looks pretty sweet.

Model M '88    | Model M SSK '87 | HHKB P2  | Zowie FK1

Offline Goggles2114

• Cheapie Theatre
« Reply #171 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 09:04:49 »
Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator Please. The video for it looks fantastically low budget and I should be able to run it even with integrated graphics on an older machine.

Nevermind. didn't realize it was multiplayer only. Sorry.
« Last Edit: Fri, 07 August 2015, 20:51:01 by Goggles2114 »

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #172 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 20:18:14 »
May i bother you for another game? if not that's fully understandable!

Mercenary Kings Please!
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Asininity

« Reply #173 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 16:09:46 »
Keys have been sent!

Thanks for Metal Dead Asininity!

So I have 5 hours on it because i missed some achievements so i basically replayed it to get them because i figured, "why not"

So i actually didn't know that this was a puzzle game, i thought it was going to be like "ZOMBIES ATE MY FRIENDS" on Google play store. I really enjoyed that game except for the energy and such so that's why i wanted to try this game.

So it starts off with you in a vehicle with your friend and you figure out that you only use the mouse for the game play which is just LMB and RMB, LMB to well, click, and RMB to toggle between actions which are, see, talk, touch/grab, and walk.
Show Image

So the game play is alright but it moves slower than i'd like and it's a little choppy but everything works which is really all i ask for.
Show Image

The game is a little humorous which certain lines and scenes
Show Image

I'm honestly not all that great at reviews and can't really give more screens without giving away some of the story or main humor points in the game
Show Image

So my overall review of it is, It's not bad.

The good:
-everything works (no bugs)
-humorous
-has some story
-not entirely too hard

The bad:
-slow movement
-animation can be a little choppy
-useless see function causing you to have to scroll 1 extra action with RMB
-overall pretty easy puzzles throughout game

I'm not entirely sure what else to say =P

Thanks for the free game Asininity!

I really need to play Metal Dead, it looks right up my alley! My only problem is I'm trying to finish Skyrim and Fallout NV before Fallout 4 comes out and... well, no time for any other games. Thank you for the review.

Offline Axollott

« Reply #174 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 20:25:20 »
Hello again Asininity, now I would like to try The Stanley Parable please.

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #175 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 20:31:31 »
Great game, 10/10 would get totally ****ing confused again.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #176 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 20:32:07 »
Mercenary Kings PLEASE!!! Looks badass!  :cool:

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #177 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 20:36:38 »
Have not checked any of the titles except Fortix, if it is the same that is on the playstation network, I will pass on that one.  Outside that game, I will take any random game.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Asininity

« Reply #178 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 00:30:20 »
I'll try to get to sending out game codes Tuesday, I have a long day tomorrow and I doubt I'll get it to. I'm apartment shopping and starting a new semester. I think I have all the games that have been snagged scratched out.

You got it :thumb:.

Have not checked any of the titles except Fortix, if it is the same that is on the playstation network, I will pass on that one.  Outside that game, I will take any random game.

I don't know if it's the same Fortix as on the PS network. I have not played it nor do I have a PS.

Mercenary Kings PLEASE!!! Looks badass!  :cool:

Sorry, someone just grabbed it. Is there any other game you'd be interested in?

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #179 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 01:22:55 »

I don't know if it's the same Fortix as on the PS network. I have not played it nor do I have a PS.

Just checked it on steam, looks like the same game.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #180 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 04:47:59 »
Stanley Parable! Thanks :)

Offline Asininity

« Reply #181 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 11:18:09 »

You got it!

Just checked it on steam, looks like the same game.

Random game it is then!

Stanley Parable! Thanks :)

I'm sorry, that one was just requested a few posts before yours.

Offline 3K

« Reply #182 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 13:43:22 »
Soo the game I got is PixelJunk Shooter (THANKS). It's basically about maneuvering a spaceship through different caves and save some lost workers who are scattered everywhere.
You have to shoot wildlife, walls, etc. to regulate water/magma and find or create your way through the earth. (earth? not sure about this one)
The story is a little weak. The gameplay is somewhat weird too... I think it was originally written for consoles (with gamepads). BUT it's still a fun game, and is actually well playable with mouse or tablet.

These screenshots were all made in world 1, as I haven't played further. Next is an ice world, woooh!

Model M '88    | Model M SSK '87 | HHKB P2  | Zowie FK1

Offline Axollott

« Reply #183 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 19:03:42 »

You got it!

Thanks a lot Asininity!

Offline Dext

« Reply #184 on: Sat, 29 August 2015, 12:53:13 »
Hi,
Could I have Company of heroes 2 please? :)

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #185 on: Sat, 29 August 2015, 13:30:47 »
Mechanic Escape  :thumb:

Offline jd29

« Reply #186 on: Sat, 29 August 2015, 16:15:23 »
I can let some keys go, if you don't mind me piggybacking off your thread.

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #187 on: Sun, 30 August 2015, 05:00:13 »

Other members have tossed their keys in this thread. https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=34585.4750
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #188 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 00:20:55 »
If anyone has a Metal Slug steam cd key, I would love you for many moons. :)

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #189 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 05:51:26 »
Still haven't played my game yet, hopefully I'll get around to it this weekend and post a review.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #190 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 09:07:01 »
Hopefully i'll have some time to write the review soon, been pretty busy lately.

I can say that mercenary kings a pretty good game so far though.
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Asininity

« Reply #191 on: Mon, 21 September 2015, 13:16:06 »
Yep, gone for a long chunk again. All the keys should be sent.

Hopefully i'll have some time to write the review soon, been pretty busy lately.

I can say that mercenary kings a pretty good game so far though.

I'm glad you're enjoying it!

You can if you would like! Or go through the freebies thread. Whichever you prefer!

Soo the game I got is PixelJunk Shooter (THANKS). It's basically about maneuvering a spaceship through different caves and save some lost workers who are scattered everywhere.
You have to shoot wildlife, walls, etc. to regulate water/magma and find or create your way through the earth. (earth? not sure about this one)
The story is a little weak. The gameplay is somewhat weird too... I think it was originally written for consoles (with gamepads). BUT it's still a fun game, and is actually well playable with mouse or tablet.

These screenshots were all made in world 1, as I haven't played further. Next is an ice world, woooh!

Looks great, I've been playing the PixelJunk tower defense actually. They put out some fun titles.

Still haven't played my game yet, hopefully I'll get around to it this weekend and post a review.

Can't wait.

Offline crayzieap

« Reply #192 on: Wed, 28 October 2015, 13:59:31 »
I assume all the keys are gone.  :(  Dying my hands to get the X-Com series.

Offline Asininity

« Reply #193 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 15:34:15 »
If it's crossed out it is gone. If not, it's still there.

Offline Hexterdude

• I have a problem when it come to artisans
« Reply #194 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 15:36:36 »
Hey is Neverending Nightmares still available?

Offline jaffers

« Reply #195 on: Mon, 16 November 2015, 15:56:49 »
Could I grab Company of Heroes 2 please?!  ;D

Offline arcvile

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #196 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 11:18:40 »
If you'd be so kind. I'd love to review Psychonauts, everyone around me raves and I never brought myself to get a copy.

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #197 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 14:11:27 »
I got a Square Enix bundle which include a key for Thief which I already own.
If anyone wants it PM me, first come first served.

Edit: Gone.
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 December 2015, 14:15:42 by TalkingTree »
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #198 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 17:01:19 »
Could I have crusader kings by chance?
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline Zapheo

• There's nothing that I wouldn't do.
« Reply #199 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 03:19:40 »
Is it possible for me to get company of heroes 2? It looks like a game I would really enjoy.  :D
I need more keyboards to hold all of these keycaps.