Previous Events Archive > KeyCon 2016

KeyCon 2016 Planning, Organizing, and Fraternizing (Location selected)

(1/100) > >>

HoffmanMyster:
KEYCON!!

--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Thu, 28 April 2016, 14:47:16 ---KeyCon 2016 will take place in Chicago

--- End quote ---

If you are unfamiliar with KeyCon, check out KeyCon 2015 and previous events for reference.

Now let's make this happen!  KeyCon is a load of fun.  :)

Outdated info:
MoreLocation, date, and all other details are currently TBD.  I have created this thread/board as a place to discuss potential options and ideas.  It will be vital to have a local to the determined location take over planning and logistical responsibilities, so keep this in mind when choosing locations.

In the past we have had KeyCons in Chicago, San Jose, and Chicago. 

FLFisherman:

--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Wed, 02 March 2016, 18:29:05 ---KEYCON!!

If you are unfamiliar with KeyCon, check out KeyCon 2015 and previous events for reference.

Location, date, and all other details are currently TBD.  I have created this thread/board as a place to discuss potential options and ideas.  It will be vital to have a local to the determined location take over planning and logistical responsibilities, so keep this in mind when choosing locations.

In the past we have had KeyCons in Chicago, San Jose, and Chicago. 

Now let's make this happen!  KeyCon is a load of fun.  :)

--- End quote ---

KeyCon in the Florida Keys, woooooo!!

Hispes:
Let`s do something in the southeast, if there are enough clackers this way.  I'd love to attend. =)

EDIT: FLFisherman beat me to it.

jdcarpe:
I nominate Austin, TX. There are several GH'ers local to there who would probably be willing to help organize.

hwood34:

--- Quote from: Hispes on Wed, 02 March 2016, 18:30:48 ---Let`s do something in the southeast, if there are enough clackers this way.  I'd love to attend. =)

EDIT: FLFisherman beat me to it.

--- End quote ---

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Or the northeast. Just pls somewhere on the East Coast

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version