Author Topic: Vote for Trump  (Read 165256 times)

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: Vote for Trump
« Reply #950 on: Sun, 15 July 2018, 19:01:18 »
Yeah, because reading is painfully outdated... </sarcasm> Added How Democracies Die to my list, thank you for the recommendation :)

Reading is alrite..  outside of scientific writing, I never understood why we needed such length of words to describe some simple ideas.

Reading lists, mm.. you'll probably never get to it as a modern human..

Too much netflix and vidya available..

Reading from three different books each day helps chip away at the list. So it goes.

I'm quite impressed if you're actually doing as such..

Tp4 recommends

committee of 300

and

creature of jekyll island

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #951 on: Sun, 15 July 2018, 19:28:25 »
Yeah, because reading is painfully outdated... </sarcasm> Added How Democracies Die to my list, thank you for the recommendation :)

Reading is alrite..  outside of scientific writing, I never understood why we needed such length of words to describe some simple ideas.

Reading lists, mm.. you'll probably never get to it as a modern human..

Too much netflix and vidya available..

Reading from three different books each day helps chip away at the list. So it goes.

I'm quite impressed if you're actually doing as such..

Tp4 recommends

committee of 300

and

creature of jekyll island

Those titles remind me of the days when I really enjoyed books in the same vein as The Flouride Deception. But that was around 06' perhaps 07'

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #952 on: Sun, 15 July 2018, 19:54:38 »

Those titles remind me of the days when I really enjoyed books in the same vein as The Flouride Deception. But that was around 06' perhaps 07'

Well, hahaha.. it's not exactly conspiracy.

They're about the banking system and the very select group of bankers who decide the fate of the known world.

Some people take these books as Awakenings of sorts, or Freedom from oppression.

However, I personally believe that to be wishful naivety.

ANYTIME you put Human beings in charge,  given enough time,  it ends up in the same arrangement.. 

Consolidated power Oligarchy.

I certainly hope the technology will be there in our futures to offload macro decision making enough that this doesn't happen..

Yet, the back of my mind,  I look at human beings and how primitive spirituality and animalistic minds are...   Not saying I've given up..

But, sigh..............

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #953 on: Mon, 16 July 2018, 11:05:39 »

Well, hahaha.. it's not exactly conspiracy.

They're about the banking system and the very select group of bankers who decide the fate of the known world.

Some people take these books as Awakenings of sorts, or Freedom from oppression.

However, I personally believe that to be wishful naivety.

ANYTIME you put Human beings in charge,  given enough time,  it ends up in the same arrangement.. 

Consolidated power Oligarchy.

I certainly hope the technology will be there in our futures to offload macro decision making enough that this doesn't happen..

Yet, the back of my mind,  I look at human beings and how primitive spirituality and animalistic minds are...   Not saying I've given up..

But, sigh..............

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #955 on: Mon, 16 July 2018, 14:19:38 »
I just watched an excerpt from the press conference at Putin's meeting with Trump, listening to what Trump said.

I laughed out loud with my face in my hands ...

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #956 on: Mon, 16 July 2018, 15:31:25 »
I just watched an excerpt from the press conference at Putin's meeting with Trump, listening to what Trump said.

I laughed out loud with my face in my hands ...

I think he did the job wonderfully..

The hallmark of incredible statesmenship is to have one's mouth moving while the sounds mean nothing, leads to nothing, and ultimate protect the status quo of the nation's elite banking and corporate owners.

Trump is our ideal president and ambassador..

Everyone else has now fallen into America's clever fascade of incompetance, meanwhile the Powers-That-Be ROB other nations blind through debt creation, fractional reserve lending, and Printing Dolla Dolla Billz.

Trump 1000 Years. !!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #957 on: Mon, 16 July 2018, 16:02:08 »
They are saying the pee tapes are real. I believe something close to that exists.

On another note, do you think Melania could be a Russian informant?

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #958 on: Mon, 16 July 2018, 16:11:41 »
They are saying the pee tapes are real. I believe something close to that exists.

On another note, do you think Melania could be a Russian informant?

It'd be very embarrassing to some of the -Other- Presidents.

But Not Trump..   

Again.. I re-iterate.. Trump = Best President.

Immune to blackmail is no-small-power for a Politician..

It would have to be way worse, like a -social taboo- to even scratch Trump..  A Wii Tape is at worst a General Fringe Fetish..   - 

200151-0

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #959 on: Mon, 16 July 2018, 16:24:55 »

Literally his entire presidency has been puppeted through blackmail of the money he's borrowed and had laundered via Russia. Probably the deal they (Russian Mob) struck with him so he could still protect his money by not having to pay them back, and instead pay them back through political influence and law-bending.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #960 on: Mon, 16 July 2018, 16:30:03 »
As tp4 said, the drama around Trump could be misdirection. However, I doubt that the objective is the status quo. Trump is destroying too much. I think it is more likely that he is leading us away from some real **** that is going down on the side.

Whether the pee tapes are real or not is not important ... and if they existed, would they slander Trumps' character or not? Hardly. What character? It would be a drop in the ocean. He has no honour left to defend. The damage is done, by himself in public many times over.
Also, Russia does not need Melania to be an informant, Trump is doing willingly what Putin wants without him even asking.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #961 on: Mon, 16 July 2018, 16:33:42 »

Literally his entire presidency has been puppeted through blackmail of the money he's borrowed and had laundered via Russia. Probably the deal they (Russian Mob) struck with him so he could still protect his money by not having to pay them back, and instead pay them back through political influence and law-bending.

People like Trump can not be threatened by NO MONEY,  because whatever they owe,  They still possess established means of making it back , even if it takes a while to get flush..

If it is a threat, (by the russians), it's either an incest video or some other taboo thing..

There's no reason to do all this work, if it was just over money. .

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #962 on: Mon, 16 July 2018, 16:38:50 »
You do not understand the ego of this man. Literally ALL he cares about is his image and his money. Literally.

The Presidency is supposed to be a fiduciary role, he's using it for personal interests. That's called corruption.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #963 on: Mon, 16 July 2018, 16:59:09 »
You do not understand the ego of this man. Literally ALL he cares about is his image and his money. Literally.

The Presidency is supposed to be a fiduciary role, he's using it for personal interests. That's called corruption.

We can only speculate..  could money be involved , sure..

I am only cautious against the narrow critique that Trump is doing what he's doing Solely because of monetary blackmail, which is quite impossible.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #964 on: Mon, 16 July 2018, 17:35:02 »

I doubt that the objective is the status quo. Trump is destroying too much.

One of the better articles on the subject:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/nov/19/trump-russia-fake-news-libertarians-autocrats-democracy
"It turns out that for a decade, whenever Trump wanted to get a loan, or make a deal, he would inflate the value of his real estate. For instance, suggesting that his 11,000-square foot penthouse was a 30,000-square foot penthouse.
And the attorney general of New York knew that Trump's property values were inflated because when it came time to pay taxes, Trump undervalued the very same properties.
It was all part of a very sophisticated real estate practice known as “lying.”
- Jon Stewart 2024-03-28

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #965 on: Mon, 16 July 2018, 19:31:14 »
Damn. Via video tweet too.

TheHill | Schwarzenegger: Trump looked like a 'little wet noodle' during Putin press conference
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/397328-schwarzenegger-trump-looked-like-a-little-wet-noodle

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #966 on: Mon, 16 July 2018, 21:46:55 »

TheHill | Schwarzenegger: Trump looked like a 'little wet noodle' during Putin press conference
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/397328-schwarzenegger-trump-looked-like-a-little-wet-noodle

Schwarzenegger for President ??

You can tell he's got the lust for it..

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #967 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 03:03:13 »
When The Onion doesn't even need to fabricate an article title you know everything's going swell!
https://politics.theonion.com/trump-putin-hold-first-joint-press-crackdown-1827633703

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #968 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 03:14:54 »
Firstly, just googled trump pee tapes and was not dissapointed. Secondly, prolapse tapes would have been better. Thirdly, pffft that is some noob ass material.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #969 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 05:32:33 »
I'd say it's fun to watch from the sidelines as Trump goes nutballs, but it really isn't.
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #970 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 07:10:27 »
I'd say it's fun to watch from the sidelines as Trump goes nutballs, but it really isn't.

There is nothing funny about it, even comedians often can't top the simple facts of reality.

Among the most bizarre aspects of it, to me, is that ignorant working-class rural "common" people would so adore the quintessential pretentious, condescending, spoiled, infantile, New York City rich boy. By all rights, he should be the very embodiment of everything that they would despise.

"It turns out that for a decade, whenever Trump wanted to get a loan, or make a deal, he would inflate the value of his real estate. For instance, suggesting that his 11,000-square foot penthouse was a 30,000-square foot penthouse.
And the attorney general of New York knew that Trump's property values were inflated because when it came time to pay taxes, Trump undervalued the very same properties.
- Jon Stewart 2024-03-28

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #971 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 08:43:26 »
Firstly, just googled trump pee tapes and was not dissapointed. Secondly, prolapse tapes would have been better. Thirdly, pffft that is some noob ass material.

Link to tape ?

I thought it was just a rumor ??

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #972 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 09:01:50 »

There is nothing funny about it, even comedians often can't top the simple facts of reality.

Among the most bizarre aspects of it, to me, is that ignorant working-class rural "common" people would so adore the quintessential pretentious, condescending, spoiled, infantile, New York City rich boy. By all rights, he should be the very embodiment of everything that they would despise.
That's a really interesting point actually, I had never thought of it like that xD .

And you're definitely right about the first point. The best a comedian can do to make fun of Trump is to just quote him. It's one of those cases where only truth is stranger than fiction.

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #973 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 09:10:31 »

I know plenty of people in my hometown who still support the troll. How? I have no idea. I don't know if it's a lifetime of brainwashing by Republicans and Evangelism, if it's ineptitude and ignorance, or some other thing. But these are the same people who I see on Facebook talking about how terrible Obama is, why Clinton hasn't been locked up yet, how "libturds" want to take away all of our guns, or whatever else. Literally Obama has been out of office for two years, Clinton is irrelevant these days (despite still being targeted by Fox News every day), few people want to take away "all the guns", etc. And it's worse because I can't even talk politics with my family because most of them are in this same realm of thought. I don't know how my (mostly Evangelical) family can support a man who is literally the embodiment of everything Christ didn't stand for. It boggles my mind almost daily.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #974 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 09:15:49 »

I know plenty of people in my hometown who still support the troll. How? I have no idea. I don't know if it's a lifetime of brainwashing by Republicans and Evangelism, if it's ineptitude and ignorance, or some other thing. But these are the same people who I see on Facebook talking about how terrible Obama is, why Clinton hasn't been locked up yet, how "libturds" want to take away all of our guns, or whatever else. Literally Obama has been out of office for two years, Clinton is irrelevant these days (despite still being targeted by Fox News every day), few people want to take away "all the guns", etc. And it's worse because I can't even talk politics with my family because most of them are in this same realm of thought. I don't know how my (mostly Evangelical) family can support a man who is literally the embodiment of everything Christ didn't stand for. It boggles my mind almost daily.

Overall, Lesser aware individuals are interpreting the situation wrongly.
'
Trump, the Government, Our nation is NOT ran by incompetent people.

The Image they put forth is a cover for the (less than shiny) deals they're pulling in the back..

Anyone who complains about Trump and believes this is some unfortunate coincidence is both naive and myopic..

Presidents are Selected,  not Voted into Office,  (paraphrase) (google who said that)..

You can be sure this was deliberate and has far deeper a purpose.

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #975 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 09:19:38 »
I don't believe most our government is incompetent but I do believe Trump ad some of his closest aids are. I believe that there is a puppet master pulling the strings behind the scenes. Now whether that is Russia, some elected US official, or some other power remains to be seen, but I don't like the direction that the country is moving. The current administration is undoing decades of progress.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline shadowrealmwarez

« Reply #976 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 09:21:28 »
I can't believe he hasn't done anything he said he would, I'm still supporting thousands of people with my hard earned money and I don't get Christmas cards or anything.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #977 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 09:39:09 »
I hope to some day visit a USA which is safer and nicer than now and has a Schwarzenegger Presidential Library ...

This is only presidential library Trump is going to get ....

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #978 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 09:43:28 »
I hope to some day visit a USA which is safer and nicer than now and has a Schwarzenegger Presidential Library ...

This is only presidential library Trump is going to get ....

I would never go to the clinton library or ANY library..

But I would go as far as paying for a ticket at the Trump Library..

So..  hey..  clearly , Trump's doing something right..

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #979 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 10:25:18 »
Reading this thread got me like

Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #980 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 11:06:16 »

You can tell he's got the lust for it..

We already know he can kick ass, what could go wrong? :p

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #981 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 18:03:26 »

I don't know if it's a lifetime of brainwashing by Republicans and Evangelism,

From my point of view and experience, the downhill slide began in earnest with the election of Reagan in 1980. The myth of the “Moral Majority” was perpetrated as if there existed a catch-all category of Americans who believed similarly on a wide range of subjects, as Nixon had also done a decade earlier by invoking his “Silent Majority” supporters.

Reagan embraced the notion and behaved as if there was a mandate from “his” constituency to bring about a plethora of radical quasi-fundamentalist “religious reforms” many revolving around sexual and reproductive issues.

At that point the flagship issues of abortion rights and “gay liberation” were generally accepted as settled doctrine around the country, certainly by nearly all young people and/or progressives. For example, abortion was a 3rd-tier social issue that was all but insignificant in the 1970s, and gay people were pouring out of the closet with little fear. Reagan’s dramatic lurch hard to the right was only made possible by what Jimmy Carter referred to as the country’s “malaise” in his famous 1979 speech.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/08/09/jimmy-carters-malaise-speech-was-popular/?utm_term=.0e81d297d1a0

From my experience, the national mood of the US peaked in the late 1960s as our decade-long space race, in which we were all emotionally invested, and climaxed with televised Americans walking on the Moon. Euphoria is hardly a strong enough word for what we felt, and I feel certain that this country, as a whole, has never experienced anything like it, before or since. Generally, epic celebratory events result from the winning of wars, worthy accomplishments for certain, but hideous and gruesome nonetheless. Americans walking on the Moon was pure true human accomplishment.

Immediately afterwards, we suffered the double whammy of facing the ugly conclusion of the Vietnam war and then the humiliating demise of the Nixon presidency. (note that while I think that Nixon was a pathetic and disgusting person, he was not a bad president, as those things go)

This left the country fearful and disillusioned, and the James McGill Buchanan’s stealthy radical-right organization sprang into action. By co-opting what Reagan considered to be his “Moral Majority” under the funding of the ultra-wealthy tax-haters, the hard right began its inexorable march to the Trump horror.

Make no mistake – the one and only purpose of everything that the Republican Party does today revolves around stripping the meager wealth of the working classes and transferring it to the already-ultra-wealthy. Social issues such as the traditional “3-Gs” - God, guns, and gays are meaningless wedge issues drummed up to the forefront to motivate the ignorant to vote directly against their own self-interests.

Simultaneously, Carter’s malaise infected the center and left with increasing despair, and since there was no corresponding organizational impetus than to simply strive for the “common good” that the Founding Fathers trusted the people to steer towards, progressives have fallen into lethargy for a couple of generations.
- Jon Stewart 2024-03-28

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #982 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 19:31:02 »
All this talk, now I just wanna see Schwarzenegger fight Trump.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #983 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 21:33:26 »

Schwarzenegger is pretty flabby now..

It really comes down to who dies of a heart attack first..

We DO KNOW, that Schwarzeneggar is in that new Vegan documentary.. soooo.. my bet is still on Arnold

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #984 on: Wed, 18 July 2018, 08:39:10 »

Schwarzenegger is pretty flabby now..

It really comes down to who dies of a heart attack first..

We DO KNOW, that Schwarzeneggar is in that new Vegan documentary.. soooo.. my bet is still on Arnold

Uhhh he's not as swole as he once was, but "flabby" is hardly the word I would use.

Looks to be in better shape than probably 99% of Geekhack at 70 years old.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #985 on: Wed, 18 July 2018, 09:59:02 »

Hrrrrmmm... Guess I gotta take it back..

Given that video, Trump prob has 0 chance..

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #986 on: Wed, 18 July 2018, 10:23:40 »
Trump probably has 0 chance? I'd be surprised if Trump lives to see his entire term, much less win a fight with a well trained body builder.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #987 on: Wed, 18 July 2018, 11:03:07 »

I'd be surprised if Trump lives to see his entire term,

If he wasn't a permanent resident of la-la land he would have had heart attacks many times over by now.

Honestly, I don't think he has even the slightest clue about the seriousness of the things that he has done.
- Jon Stewart 2024-03-28

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #988 on: Wed, 18 July 2018, 11:51:32 »
Trump probably has 0 chance? I'd be surprised if Trump lives to see his entire term, much less win a fight with a well trained body builder.

Well, I don't see why Trump wouldn't finish the term..  He hasn't done anything GOOD, but he hasn't done anything BAD either..

In terms of governance, if everyone is fed and sleeping well..  That is the Ideal outcome.

Sure, we can't say Trump is the good-Guy..   But he's done as much as is necessary for a President,  which is NOTHING..

So.. Overall.. Trump = Good President..

All the stuff, trade-war,  russia.. it creates alot of extra Paper-work for someone..  But overall,  they're mostly inconsequential..

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #989 on: Wed, 18 July 2018, 14:04:02 »
I don't mean in terms of politics (i.e. impeachment), I'm rather speaking in regards to his health.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #990 on: Wed, 18 July 2018, 15:35:18 »
I don't mean in terms of politics (i.e. impeachment), I'm rather speaking in regards to his health.

If it comes down to it,  the Rich and Powerful purchase black market organs.

It's a well known fact, that's kept out of the news.. the same news network owned by the Rich and Powerful..

Hahahah

I mean,  people wait on the donor list for years...  Steve jobs gets one after a couple months..

Things like that.. you'd wonder,  did they really find it,  or cut it out of some poor indian guy ..

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #991 on: Wed, 18 July 2018, 15:40:05 »
awef

Offline shadowrealmwarez

« Reply #992 on: Wed, 18 July 2018, 15:53:35 »

If it comes down to it,  the Rich and Powerful purchase black market organs.

It's a well known fact, that's kept out of the news.. the same news network owned by the Rich and Powerful..

Hahahah

I mean,  people wait on the donor list for years...  Steve jobs gets one after a couple months..

Things like that.. you'd wonder,  did they really find it,  or cut it out of some poor indian guy ..

If you need money bad enough, organs will fetch a few bucks. Some people also don't care where they come from so long as they save a life.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #993 on: Wed, 18 July 2018, 16:08:29 »

If you need money bad enough, organs will fetch a few bucks. Some people also don't care where they come from so long as they save a life.

It's unpleasant to think about..

But the Mechanics of human beings are what they are..

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #994 on: Wed, 18 July 2018, 16:39:58 »
Trump will just hire goons to hold him down.

Offline Lanx

« Reply #995 on: Thu, 19 July 2018, 02:10:11 »
Trump is the greatest President since Presidents, change my mind.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #996 on: Thu, 19 July 2018, 03:22:27 »
Trump is the greatest President since Presidents, change my mind.

Tp4 Agrees !!

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #997 on: Thu, 19 July 2018, 09:53:49 »
The Presidency Is Not Supposed To Be Entertainment !

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #998 on: Thu, 19 July 2018, 09:59:10 »
If there's one thing the US electorial system teaches us, it's that EVERYTHING in the US is supposed to be entertainment :p .

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #999 on: Thu, 19 July 2018, 10:01:02 »
If there's one thing the US electorial system teaches us, it's that EVERYTHING in the US is supposed to be entertainment :p .

:cool: