Author Topic: 1.75u row 4 SA Keycap  (Read 3292 times)

Offline Kavik

1.75u row 4 SA Keycap
« on: Wed, 12 December 2018, 15:38:09 »
Since I don't have a 1.75u right shift for SA 1965, I had been using an upside down CAPS LOCK key from SA Carbon on my 1800 layout keyboard for my right shift key until I sold that set.

Now I need a 1.75u row 4 SA keycap to cover this switch. It would be awesome if it were from SA 1965, or even the same color brown, but I really don't care as long as it fills the gap.

I checked for blanks on pimpmykeyboard.com, but it has 1.75u keys in every profile except SA.

Is there any way to get a keycap to cover this switch without buying a Tsangen kit from some other GB and paying an arm and leg?

Yes, I am one of those weirdos who actually uses the right shift key. I press it when I capitalize a key on the left side of the keyboard, and I use it a lot in combination with the arrow and nav keys for highlighting text. I've been pressing the bare switch for weeks.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline Kavik

Re: 1.75u row 4 SA Keycap
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 22 January 2019, 12:57:32 »
I'm not sure if I was just too stupid to click on the link to the second page in this product list or if it was added later, but I found what I need. It's just out of stock.  :'(

https://pimpmykeyboard.com/sa-1-75-space-pack-of-4/
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.