Author Topic: [TMK] HHKB Alt Controller with Mini-B/Type-C connector  (Read 520188 times)

Offline r3nfr0

Re: [TMK] HHKB Alt Controller
« Reply #200 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 18:18:52 »
Hello,

I have the controller working fine through USB.  When I try to pair via bluetooth on my mac, I am getting a bad passkey error (it is trying to use 0000).  My mac is kind of old.  Is it possible my bluetooth is too old?  Or is there a passkey that I don't know?

edit:  when i tried to pair it with my laptop (the computer i actually want bluetooth on) it just took a few attempts then it connected.  it is a little weird, but it is working!

Thanks!

Hi,
Pin code is 1234 it is usually not required in pairing process. But old host may require it, I don't know much about this and I've never used the pin code so far.
EDIT: If your buletooth host is 2.1 or up it suppors SSP(simple secure pairing) which doesn't require pin code as far as I know.
I think my old Mac's Bluetooth is dying. My apple trackpad won't connect any more either.

Works fine on my newer MacBook.

Offline joric

« Reply #201 on: Sun, 01 May 2016, 13:42:21 »
Regarding that 2600 mAh battery from Ebay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/261625368941), got the following:

Because China Post reason, we re-send the Netherlands Post, please do not worry, thank you!
Thank you for your purchase from our store.The follow is your bid list:
3.7V 2600 mAh Li-polymer Rechargeable Battery Li-Po ion 785251 for Tablet PC * 1
We have sent this item out via {Netherlands Post} to you.

This battery didn't leave the China at all! Was re-shipped after a month.
Got two tracking numbers, CN and NL, CN stuck at China, hope it comes through via NL.
Pretty unfortunate, because my VB87M 1200 mAh Li-Ion battery works on this controller only for about 2 hours.
I don't know why, maybe a ****ty battery, I don't know how to test the capacity.
Also it doesn't charge up to 4.2V, the working voltage in hid_listen is about 3.7-3.5V then it shuts down.
I've already ordered Happy Hacking Professional BT, should arrive in a couple of days.

Upd: got the 2600 mAh battery today, took 2 months (minus 6 days). Oh this is fitting snugly, with a bent battery controller, rotated 90 degrees. Wires are way too short for just crimping, need extending. Batteries from e_goto ebay seller ordered the same two months ago never arrived.
« Last Edit: Thu, 26 May 2016, 03:58:28 by joric »

Offline hasu

• @tmk
    • tmk keyboard firmware project
« Reply #202 on: Sun, 01 May 2016, 19:37:03 »
Ha, it is not rare with shopping from China. We tend to waste our time for sake of their incredibly cheap price and shipping cost  :p

My sparkfun 850mAh battery can drive 14hours, Apparently your battery or controller have something wrong. I hope your controller works well with new battery.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #203 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 16:31:08 »
Currently setting mine up; I just received my bt controller in the mail. I was a little worried about it being in a envelope and not a box but everything came out OK! i am using a 2000mah lipo.

hasu, you are amazing. This controller is extremely well made and worth the cost; usb wired and bluetooth appear to be checking out fine for me and i am going to program mine to dual colemak/qwerty switchable as i have done with my other programmable keyboards. This one of the main reasons i got this controller other than bluetooth.

You hasu, the tmk king!, put life into a dusty hhkb i gave up on (hopefully that translates properly), my hhkb never played nice with my usb hubs and kvms due to that stupid built in hub; and then i learned colemak, so i stopped using it in my keyboard rotation.... until now.

Offline yaro_b

« Reply #204 on: Thu, 05 May 2016, 16:55:59 »
hasu, any plans to tackle on the new HHKB ProBT? I wan't to get one, but without customization of your controllers it's useless.

Cheers.

Offline yaro_b

« Reply #205 on: Thu, 05 May 2016, 16:58:37 »
Oh, forgot to thank you for great Pro2 controller. Upgraded my 2 HHKBs. Much much better than stock ones.

Offline qazeqaz

« Reply #206 on: Fri, 06 May 2016, 14:11:23 »
hasu, any plans to tackle on the new HHKB ProBT? I wan't to get one, but without customization of your controllers it's useless.

Cheers.

I do not think he would have to compete. I love my Hasu controller in my HHKB. The programmability makes it so much better. Plus it can keep that sleek OG design, which I really like.

Offline hasu

• @tmk
« Reply #207 on: Fri, 06 May 2016, 19:40:31 »

Cheers.

I also missed my own keymap and mouse keys using HHKBBT and I understood I cannot live without those :D

Probably I won't tackle on this keyboard myself but still be interested in more detail of internals. It has a programmable MSP430 controller you will be able to flash your own firmware but you need to hook up programmer hardware. I don't think it can be flashed via USB or Bluetooth.

On desktop USB is enough for my daily use and  for occasional one day goout my BT controller works for me. I'll part with HHKBBT after investigation and stick on Pro1/Pro2 for a while.

Offline ajx

« Reply #208 on: Mon, 09 May 2016, 02:39:39 »
Just noob question: why does BT HHKB's battery last (way) longer than your?

Offline hasu

• @tmk
« Reply #209 on: Mon, 09 May 2016, 04:00:46 »
Ajx, interesting question. I guess primary source of difference is BT module, broadcom chip(BT3.0) vs CSR chip (BT2.1). Not sure how difference of Bluetooth version affects and how broadcom proprietary technology saves power.

Secondary one is power supply voltage, tmk requires 5V to scan switches while all of hhkbbt components work with 3V.

I don't know how it actually works in detail yet, though. I have to look into it more.

Offline ipreferpie

« Reply #210 on: Sat, 14 May 2016, 16:04:22 »
Hi there, I just was testing my Hasu BT HHKB 2 controller and seems to be have a problem. After setting it on USB mode (without battery installed) it'll get detected, but will disconnect after 10-20 seconds. The green LED flashes red twice then goes solid green; after 10-20s, it turns off and gets disconnected. Earlier, I tried connecting the controller directly to USB w/o attaching it on to the board. Did I fry something or do something wrong?

Offline hasu

• @tmk
« Reply #211 on: Sat, 14 May 2016, 23:26:55 »
Hi there, I just was testing my Hasu BT HHKB 2 controller and seems to be have a problem. After setting it on USB mode (without battery installed) it'll get detected, but will disconnect after 10-20 seconds. The green LED flashes red twice then goes solid green; after 10-20s, it turns off and gets disconnected. Earlier, I tried connecting the controller directly to USB w/o attaching it on to the board. Did I fry something or do something wrong?

The green LED turns off completely after 10-20secs? It sounds to me like power failure somewhere. The green LED is just connected to USB 5V and not controlled by controller, it should light solid during hooked up to USB power line. Change USB cables or wiggle USB connectors on both PC and Alt controller side and see if the LED lights.

It is safe to hook up the controler to USB without battery and HHKB, unless it makes short circuit on it with something conductive.

EDIT:  I don't think you fired controller, it is really difficult to make it malfunctioning electrically. I've never had it, at least.
« Last Edit: Sat, 14 May 2016, 23:31:23 by hasu »

Offline ipreferpie

« Reply #212 on: Sun, 15 May 2016, 00:18:08 »
Hey, just took your suggestion, and tried a different USB cable. Still no go... Green LED turns on and keyboard works for around 10-20s and then LED blinks out and not connection :(

Offline ipreferpie

« Reply #213 on: Sun, 15 May 2016, 00:26:24 »
Hey, just took your suggestion, and tried a different USB cable. Still no go... Green LED turns on and keyboard works for around 10-20s and then LED blinks out and not connection :(

Here's the video link of the problem FYI:

Offline hasu

• @tmk
« Reply #214 on: Sun, 15 May 2016, 01:18:45 »
Hmm, in the video it turns off just after starupt blinking of red LED,  it looks like power fail, short-circuit or low voltage of USB power line and the controller stops working. I'm still suspecting USB power, could you test some more?

Try hooking up only the controller to USB without HHKB, case and battery.  It should make red LED blink twice at startup and keep green one lit solid.

Do you have HHKB default cable?  It is very reliable, use it if possible. And if you are using external USB hub give it power with wall wart or use port on PC directly.  Or other PC are available to test?

If these tests still fail the controller likely has defect somewhere on it. Contact seller, maybe me?

Offline ipreferpie

« Reply #215 on: Sun, 15 May 2016, 02:40:08 »
Just tried following your recommendation of removing the controller from everything, and what happened was the Red LED blinked twice, with the Green LED being on. But just like in the video, the green LED shut off within 1-2 seconds. It used to be 10-20 seconds, but not it's getting even shorter. I believe I bought it from you a while back

Offline hasu

• @tmk
« Reply #216 on: Sun, 15 May 2016, 20:08:58 »
Pretty unfortunate, because my VB87M 1200 mAh Li-Ion battery works on this controller only for about 2 hours.
I don't know why, maybe a ****ty battery, I don't know how to test the capacity.
Also it doesn't charge up to 4.2V, the working voltage in hid_listen is about 3.7-3.5V then it shuts down.
I've already ordered Happy Hacking Professional BT, should arrive in a couple of days.

Joric,
Now I come to think your battery charger was broken by connecting battery with reverse polarity. So the battery is not fully charged with the controller. The charger chips seems to have reverse polarity protection in power input side but not in battery side.

You can get replacement for the part from me, I think you have decent tools and skill to replace it but I can do it for you if you send it back to me. Contact me.

Offline vegs

« Reply #217 on: Sun, 22 May 2016, 09:15:14 »
Is it possible to map for example ("CTRL" + ",") to "<", and ("CTRL + ".") to ">"?

I recently changed to using my HHKB on a W10 PC instead of a Mac, and it turns out it's difficult to use custom keymaps :(
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline joric

« Reply #218 on: Sun, 22 May 2016, 17:54:38 »
Joric,
Now I come to think your battery charger was broken by connecting battery with reverse polarity. So the battery is not fully charged with the controller. The charger chips seems to have reverse polarity protection in power input side but not in battery side.

You can get replacement for the part from me, I think you have decent tools and skill to replace it but I can do it for you if you send it back to me. Contact me.

Thanks, I did! Btw, people, check out my attempt at flashing RN-42 firmware into HC-06. http://imgur.com/a/1LHSR
Might be good for the community because learning RN-42 I could figure out a few things (switching between devices/energy saving, etc.). For example, it's possible to control connection without GPIO6 (that might not present on the board), just sending HID report 0 to disconnect or CFI in command mode to connect.

« Last Edit: Sun, 22 May 2016, 18:02:00 by joric »

Offline pyro2927

« Reply #219 on: Sun, 22 May 2016, 18:42:43 »
Just replying to throw another battery in the ring. If you've got a MicroCenter near your house (like I do), the Wicked Device 2300 mAh battery fits, albeit just barely.

http://www.microcenter.com/product/458057/2,300_mAh_Li-Po_Battery_and_Charger

Offline hasu

• @tmk
« Reply #220 on: Sun, 22 May 2016, 20:37:04 »
Is it possible to map for example ("CTRL" + ",") to "<", and ("CTRL + ".") to ">"?

I recently changed to using my HHKB on a W10 PC instead of a Mac, and it turns out it's difficult to use custom keymaps :(

In short answer, no unfortunately. You better change keyboard layout with OS configuration or tools on PC.
Longer one is that it is complex to implement and not perfect solution for your need even if it is possible.

Offline pyro2927

« Reply #221 on: Mon, 23 May 2016, 10:23:01 »
Is there a known issue with BT mode and USB mode switching LGui and LAlt keys?  I am using the stock HHKB firmware that the controller came with, and when plugged in via USB they work as expected (Alt on the outside, Gui and on the inside), but when I switch over the BT mode, the keys are flipped.  Is this part of the stock firmware, and I just need to override it?

Offline joric

« Reply #222 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 11:30:50 »
HHKB Alt Controller repair (MCP73832)

Hasu had another user who connected battery reversely and his controller doesn't charge anymore. He was almost sure charger circuit doesn't work and charger chip MCP73832 was fried. Sent me a replacement chip, I've resoldered it and charging now works - 4.2V at the battery (was 3.6) and all status leds work as well (the chip above the battery connector, U4). Resoldered it with a thin solder tip (no heating gun). It's really tiny, 2x3 mm DFN.

Battery (2600 mAh from ebay)

Hasu also sent me the battery connector. I've soldered longer wires to the battery and recrimped the connector, now it looks near-perfect. Battery fits really well, no problems at all. Bought the battery here http://www.ebay.com/itm/261625368941 Said to work at least 24 hours in a row. Edit: about 32 hours in a row - 4 working days, almost a 40-hour workweek. Charges up to full 4.2V.
« Last Edit: Sat, 04 June 2016, 19:41:48 by joric »

Offline Xe0n0

« Reply #223 on: Fri, 10 June 2016, 11:30:35 »
Hi,

Is it possible to usb micro usb instead of mini usb on the alt controller. Mini USB has really poor reliability and my Mini USB slot just broke today : ( It seems I need to redo the soldering to make it work again but I'm also thinking about to soldering a micro usb one instead.

Offline hasu

• @tmk
« Reply #224 on: Fri, 10 June 2016, 18:21:03 »
Micro USB doesn't fit on footprint of mini connector and you may have o file connector window of the case.

You can make breakout PCB for micro like Manistein did on type c.

https://github.com/manisteinn/usb-type-c-hhkb/blob/master/README.md

Can you post pic of your board?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Offline joric

« Reply #225 on: Sat, 11 June 2016, 01:55:56 »
Made a small patch that types battery level to screen if you're connected via bluetooth and hid_listen is unavailable.
Just press LShift+RShift+b and it will automatically type something like "BAT: 3790mV". Could be used for other messages as well.

Code: [Select]
diff --git a/keyboard/hhkb/rn42/rn42.c b/keyboard/hhkb/rn42/rn42.c
index 710169e..0af0daf 100644
--- a/keyboard/hhkb/rn42/rn42.c
+++ b/keyboard/hhkb/rn42/rn42.c
@@ -235,3 +235,16 @@ static void config_send_keyboard(report_keyboard_t *report) {}
 static void config_send_mouse(report_mouse_t *report) {}
 static void config_send_system(uint16_t data) {}
 static void config_send_consumer(uint16_t data) {}
+
+void rn42_printf(const char * format, ...) {
+    int i;
+    char buf[16];
+    va_list args;
+    va_start(args, format);
+    vsprintf(buf, format, args);
+    va_end(args);
+    for (i=0; i<strlen(buf); i++) {
+        serial_send(buf[i]);
+    }
+}
+
diff --git a/keyboard/hhkb/rn42/rn42.h b/keyboard/hhkb/rn42/rn42.h
index db6916f..9ec0d0c 100644
--- a/keyboard/hhkb/rn42/rn42.h
+++ b/keyboard/hhkb/rn42/rn42.h
@@ -19,5 +19,6 @@ void rn42_cts_hi(void);
 void rn42_cts_lo(void);
 bool rn42_linked(void);
 void rn42_set_leds(uint8_t l);
+void rn42_printf(const char * format, ...);

#endif
diff --git a/keyboard/hhkb/rn42/rn42_task.c b/keyboard/hhkb/rn42/rn42_task.c
index 5107fef..e465eaa 100644
--- a/keyboard/hhkb/rn42/rn42_task.c
+++ b/keyboard/hhkb/rn42/rn42_task.c
@@ -364,6 +364,7 @@ bool command_extra(uint8_t code)
             xprintf("%02u:",   t/3600);
             xprintf("%02u:",   t%3600/60);
             xprintf("%02u\n",  t%60);
+            rn42_printf("BAT: %umV\t", b);
             return true;
         case KC_U:
             if (config_mode) return false;
« Last Edit: Sat, 11 June 2016, 02:23:49 by joric »

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #226 on: Tue, 14 June 2016, 03:15:24 »
Hi, hasu and others.

I am interested in buying HHKB Pro2 BT Controller, however I have a few questions:

1. I have bad experience with LiPo batteries before, so are there alternatives from LiPo?
2. Where can I buy this LiPo battery?
3. This controller is TMK programmable, correct? Does it also programmable with EasyAVR?

Thank you.
I like mechanical keyboards

Offline hasu

• @tmk
« Reply #227 on: Tue, 14 June 2016, 05:59:57 »
1. No, get lipo battery. Btw, what is your experience in fact?
2. Sparkfun or adafruit are recommended. See the first post.
3. Yes, this is completely programmable with tmk. Tmk primarily exists my hhkb controller. I guess it is compatible with easy avr in terms of hardware but not supported at this time.

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #228 on: Tue, 14 June 2016, 06:34:46 »
1. No, get lipo battery. Btw, what is your experience in fact?
2. Sparkfun or adafruit are recommended. See the first post.
3. Yes, this is completely programmable with tmk. Tmk primarily exists my hhkb controller. I guess it is compatible with easy avr in terms of hardware but not supported at this time.

Let's just say I short circuited when LiPo batteries on my phone overheated. Will check sparkfun and adafruit in the mean time
I like mechanical keyboards

Offline nothing4me

« Reply #229 on: Tue, 14 June 2016, 16:28:58 »
Any plans for updating the editor for HHKB JP?  :)

Offline wheeeeeeeeew

« Reply #230 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 15:25:16 »
Here to chime in with my experience. I just got the chip yesterday and my LiPo battery today, and I've pretty much gotten everything to work.

I used a generic I found on Canada Robotix: http://www.canadarobotix.com/battery-chargers/battery-lithium-2000mah, and it was pretty much a perfect fit. In fact, it's so snug that tape probably wouldn't even help more:

140465-0140467-1140469-2

Remapping is great, media keys work across Windows and OS X, so my experience has been great so far.

EDIT:

Looked up size comparisons.

Sparkfun 2000 mAh: 5.8 x 54 x 60mm
This one: 60 x 50 x 5 mm (±1 mm)

Given how snug this one is, the Sparkfun 2000 mAh will probably NOT fit.
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 June 2016, 15:59:09 by wheeeeeeeeew »

Offline hasu

• @tmk
« Reply #231 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 16:37:52 »
Thank you for the posting. Nice to know.

As for Sparkfun 2000mAh, I got one from local shop the other day and it does't fit in the place unfortunately.

Offline kaiserreich

• HHKB Elite
« Reply #232 on: Thu, 07 July 2016, 12:15:35 »
Looks like someone copied the pcb exactly and is selling it for roughly the same price in china

https://world.taobao.com/item/534841735234.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.llkFjX#detail
« Last Edit: Thu, 07 July 2016, 12:18:21 by kaiserreich »

Offline hasu

• @tmk
« Reply #233 on: Thu, 07 July 2016, 18:17:02 »
Oh my :(

Offline mr.bean

« Reply #234 on: Sun, 17 July 2016, 15:43:27 »
Hey, hasu

I have a strange problem with my controller. No input is registered but the keyboard is still recognized by my machine and I can still flash the firmware.
The keyboard works fine with original controller.

Any ideas?

Offline hasu

• @tmk
« Reply #235 on: Sun, 17 July 2016, 15:50:21 »
Hey, hasu

I have a strange problem with my controller. No input is registered but the keyboard is still recognized by my machine and I can still flash the firmware.
The keyboard works fine with original controller.

Any ideas?

First, download a firmware with default keymap from keymap editor and flash it. This will make your debug process easy and clear.

1) Plug with holding Space and Backspace key to clear BootMagic configuration.
2) Check if internal connecters are mated firmly.

Offline mr.bean

« Reply #236 on: Sun, 17 July 2016, 16:44:06 »
1) Plug with holding Space and Backspace key to clear BootMagic configuration.
This solved the issue, thanks.

Offline childofthehorn

« Reply #237 on: Wed, 20 July 2016, 13:15:31 »
Firstly, as someone else who designs and makes board, this is a well laid out and manufactured bit of kit.

I was able to do the swap with minimal time and effort.

Also, I was able to fit a 2000mah battery with no issues. These are batteries that we had made (also with longer leads) for a product we sell called LEDgoes/BriteBlox. I people want to buy the battery stateside, I could put just the Lipo battery for sale on Tindie or just PM me.

I finally got a HHKB because of this board and it does not disappoint. Now to make a new 3D printed case as Black is boring!

Offline Trev

« Reply #238 on: Thu, 21 July 2016, 20:17:01 »
Just swapped over to the BT board, very easy install. Looks like this thing will be useful! Thanks Hasu :)

I've noticed input from the keyboard isn't registered when the computer is in bios/EFI mode, is there a setting I need to change to get this working? I'm connected via USB.

Offline hasu

• @tmk
« Reply #239 on: Thu, 21 July 2016, 20:38:58 »
childofthehorn, Thanks for your report and offer. yes, longer wire is nice :D some of batteries has too short wire for my controller :(

Trev, some people have reported problems with UEFI and USB3, but unfortunately I don't have any system with those to debug yet. I have slightly a plan to update my computer though.
NKRO is well known for its problem with BIOS/UEFI, trun off NKRO mode if you using it.

Offline Trev

« Reply #240 on: Thu, 21 July 2016, 21:36:57 »
Ah, thanks. This was still with the default firmware (which I assume has NKRO disabled). I'll try other USB ports next time.

Offline shrubkeys

« Reply #241 on: Fri, 22 July 2016, 13:21:33 »
childofthehorn, Thanks for your report and offer. yes, longer wire is nice :D some of batteries has too short wire for my controller :(

Trev, some people have reported problems with UEFI and USB3, but unfortunately I don't have any system with those to debug yet. I have slightly a plan to update my computer though.
NKRO is well known for its problem with BIOS/UEFI, trun off NKRO mode if you using it.

Older Z77 motherboard/chipset. No conflicts with the keyboard and UEFI or USB 3. FWIW. :)

Offline Trev

« Reply #242 on: Fri, 22 July 2016, 23:25:28 »
Just wanted to confirm that switching to a low-speed USB port resolves the EFI mode issues.

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #243 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 21:41:38 »
Got mine installed the other night but still waiting on my battery to come. I opted to grab the 2300mAh from microcenter per pyro2927's previous post.
More details pics to come but here the idea:

-Dana

Offline hasu

• @tmk
« Reply #244 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 21:11:39 »
Just want to share URL of 'Space Fn' made on  keymap editor by request from some user.
It has 'Space (L4)' keycode on space bar and you can define 'Space Fn' mapping on Layer 4.

http://bit.ly/2apCeal

Offline Trev

« Reply #245 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 22:18:39 »
I've still had intermittent issues with EFI/BIOS mode. It was working once, but haven't had any luck since then. No key presses are registered. USB port/speed doesn't appear to make a difference.

Motherboard is Z77 based (GA-Z77X-UP5 TH). The following keyboards are confirmed working ok in EFI mode on the same hardware: Realforce 87U, KBT Pure, random Logitech membrane kb, stock HHKB controller.

I wonder what the firmware could be doing differently that's causing issues?

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #246 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 22:37:38 »
put in the new battery..

Look ma! no hands!

-Dana

Offline hasu

• @tmk
« Reply #247 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 22:39:25 »
Trev,
Could you see if there is difference between stock HHKB with turning DIPSW6 on and off? This switch enable/disables USB remote wakeup function, which is related for wake a computer up from keyboard.

And please try this firmware without media keys, mouse keys and NKRO, which acts as a just very simple 6KRO keyboard. I think this confirms if those functions are culprit or not.

Offline hasu

• @tmk
« Reply #248 on: Thu, 04 August 2016, 23:22:20 »
Look ma! no hands!
Show Image

hhkb on laptop is nice :D
I like this setup especially on the road and yes, it is exactly why I made this alt controller.

This was orignially my problem.

First, I did a case mod to place USB outlet on side, but cable was still annoying when I sit on floor with crossed legs.

Then, BT controller, and mouse keys instead of TrackPoint :D

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #249 on: Fri, 05 August 2016, 11:38:14 »
Yup ^^ thats exactly why I grabbed your board too. I plan on making 90 degree right angle coiled usb cables for my fc660c to reduce this issue as well. Now i just need some wide feet for my hhkb not to sit on the keys!
-Dana