Author Topic: Captain BadAss' Keycon 2014 Thread [Pictures and Videos Are Up]  (Read 261023 times)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: Captain BadAss' Keycon 2014 Thread
« Reply #250 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 10:01:00 »
In the next few days, I'll be putting up pictures that I have from the con. I was also thinking of putting up IDs of who is who. Anyone from the Con not want to be identified? Should I not do this?

People who do not want to be identified generally don't go out in public. Or they shouldn't, anyway. :)

IMO, if you come to KeyCon you accept the unwritten waiver that any pictures can and will be posted online.   ;D  But that was never explicit, so people can make a fuss and that would be fine. 

* HoffmanMyster is fine with his name being posted.

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #251 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 10:27:46 »
In the next few days, I'll be putting up pictures that I have from the con. I was also thinking of putting up IDs of who is who. Anyone from the Con not want to be identified? Should I not do this?

ID me by username only please. Thanks! <3

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #252 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 10:29:55 »

I would hope that's the plan all around. :)
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #253 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 10:31:27 »

I would hope that's the plan all around. :)

Agreed, that's what I assumed.  No real names unless requested by that person.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #254 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 10:36:34 »
Right, I meant just username/handle on GH. Not real names.

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
« Reply #255 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:06:42 »
Whaaaa---???  Those aren't your REAL names on Geekwhack?? You're making those names up? I wish I had know that, it  explains a lot.
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #256 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:07:59 »
Whaaaa---???  Those aren't your REAL names on Geekwhack?? You're making those names up? I wish I had know that, it  explains a lot.

Wait, wut? Your first name isn't Input? Last name, Nirvana. Mind = blown.

;D
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #257 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 14:17:04 »
Nirvana, Input
Male
6-0 195lbs.
Known for random aggressive behavior

Dude, check the rap sheet at Post Office. Input Nirvana IS my real name.
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #258 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 15:06:39 »

Although you were all wearing name stickers with real name on them?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #259 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 15:16:14 »

Although you were all wearing name stickers with real name on them?

Oh damn. Someone gonna find me out now. :))

in memoriam

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #260 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 19:08:49 »
Nirvana, Input
Male
6-0 195lbs.
Known for random aggressive behavior

Dude, check the rap sheet at Post Office. Input Nirvana IS my real name.

Vader, Dork
Male
5-10 135 lbs
Known for destroying alderaan and replacing it with a large keyboard.
---
I don't mind my ugly unshaven mug being posted again. After my first roadtrip, my pic is kinda out there already.

Offline Smasher816

• HHKB Master
« Reply #261 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 19:57:53 »
Just got home today. I look forward to seeing a lot of you again when I move to the bay area for school this fall! :cool:

I couldn't have said it better than these guys - I think they sum it up very well. Sure it was cool to see keyboards but it was even more awesome to hang out with a group of cool people for a few hours afterwards before everyone had to head to their hotels/home/plane.

This weekend was amazing.

I was telling input nirvana that I really didn't wanna leave tomorrow. To all the people who came out and hung out, it was real. Saw some old friends and made some new ones. Bay area homies <3 , y'all are incredible. We'll see each other soon and play keyboards and kendama again haha.

All this positive feedback makes me realise what an overwhelmingly friendly and positive group Geekhackers are.

Very community!

So friendship!

Huge thanks to everyone who came out and especially everyone who facilitated, organized, and presented.  So many cool keyboards.  Great laughs, great food, great friends sharing our love for this hobby.  I am pumped about all the cool keyboards I saw, and my desire to empty my wallet in service of the enjoyment of feeling has never been greater.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #262 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 20:03:27 »
Shoutouts to Smasher816, the only GHer who was *GEEKHACKING AT THE CON*. That Bluetooth modded HHKB was awesome :D

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #263 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 20:08:38 »

Just got home today. I look forward to seeing a lot of you again when I move to the bay area for school this fall! :cool:

I couldn't have said it better than these guys - I think they sum it up very well. Sure it was cool to see keyboards but it was even more awesome to hang out with a group of cool people for a few hours afterwards before everyone had to head to their hotels/home/plane.

This weekend was amazing.

I was telling input nirvana that I really didn't wanna leave tomorrow. To all the people who came out and hung out, it was real. Saw some old friends and made some new ones. Bay area homies <3 , y'all are incredible. We'll see each other soon and play keyboards and kendama again haha.

All this positive feedback makes me realise what an overwhelmingly friendly and positive group Geekhackers are.

Very community!

So friendship!

Huge thanks to everyone who came out and especially everyone who facilitated, organized, and presented.  So many cool keyboards.  Great laughs, great food, great friends sharing our love for this hobby.  I am pumped about all the cool keyboards I saw, and my desire to empty my wallet in service of the enjoyment of feeling has never been greater.

Ditto Smasher!
It was ridiculously cool. I really wish it was 4 days not only 2...mostly because there were so many people and hard to spend quality time with everybody (plus I was beat). There were people I practically avoided because I was beat and couldn't muster much, lol. And that's no fun.

Till next time!

Offline dorkvader

« Reply #264 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 20:54:26 »
Shoutouts to Smasher816, the only GHer who was *GEEKHACKING AT THE CON*. That Bluetooth modded HHKB was awesome :D
Smasher816 and his Bluetooth HHKB were very impressive, but you missed me hacking at the con while you were stuffing your greedy face with delicious hamburgers.

I repaired Massdrop's tex yoda and did some hacking / testing to see what the spare pad does (just like I said I was gonna do). Vibex helped. It was awesome.

Sadly the adhesive we had didn't seem to bond too well to the ceramic substrate so the fix didn't hold.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #265 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 20:55:28 »
Oh ****, I forgot about that picture where you and Vibex were doing work. My bad dorkvader  :-*

Offline dorkvader

« Reply #266 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 20:56:05 »
Oh ****, I forgot about that picture where you and Vibex were doing work. My bad dorkvader  :-*

'cuz I hid the evidence!
<3

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #267 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 21:03:17 »
I drew this one night a while back cause I was bored, haven't done any pieces for quite a long time. It was for Capt, thought I would post it here in his blog :D

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #268 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 21:05:33 »
I drew this one night a while back cause I was bored, haven't done any pieces for quite a long time. It was for Capt, thought I would post it here in his blog :D

Show Image

I was going to post that but I'm really happy that you did <3

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #269 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 21:14:32 »
Smasher816 and his Bluetooth HHKB were very impressive, but you missed me hacking at the con while you were stuffing your greedy face with delicious hamburgers.

I repaired Massdrop's tex yoda and did some hacking / testing to see what the spare pad does (just like I said I was gonna do). Vibex helped. It was awesome.

Sadly the adhesive we had didn't seem to bond too well to the ceramic substrate so the fix didn't hold.

And that's when I was *hacking* (walking) around, showing people thinks on the *hack* stream.   :rolleyes:

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #270 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 21:15:12 »

People who do not want to be identified generally don't go out in public. Or they shouldn't, anyway. :)

IMO, if you come to KeyCon you accept the unwritten waiver that any pictures can and will be posted online.   ;D  But that was never explicit, so people can make a fuss and that would be fine. 

Technically if the picture is taken *from* a public place, there is nothing that the people in the pic can say about it.  The one exception is that it is illegal to shoot pictures into an ambulance.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #271 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 21:16:25 »

Technically if the picture is taken *from* a public place, there is nothing that the people in the pic can say about it.  The one exception is that it is illegal to shoot pictures into an ambulance.

It's more the identification that I was speaking to, although I did not explicitly address that aspect.  You are correct though.  :)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #272 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 21:25:12 »

I don't have time to go through my pictures tonight so I'll post this first. This is Haata's Selectric Mag Card II. It's an electric typewriter with a protocol/cable that will allow Haata to convert it to USB. Ask anyone there though. The coolest part was how it felt to type on. I wanted to steal this so bad. Just put it on my shoulder and run out the place like I was looting in a riot :P.

I don't know how the end happened but I kept it 'cause I said one word: Wild.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
Re: Captain BadAss' Keycon 2014 Thread [Pictures and Videos Coming Soon]
« Reply #273 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 21:39:33 »
LOL.  It is not untrue though.  That thing is indeed Wild.

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #274 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 22:26:59 »
was a fantastic weekend. very sorry i had to leave early on saturday and wasn't able to fit my demos in. for 100% we try harder!!

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline dorkvader

« Reply #275 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 22:32:12 »

And that's when I was *hacking* (walking) around, showing people thinks on the *hack* stream.   :rolleyes:

only 'cause you're such a hack.

hack @ kendama too

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #276 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 23:00:30 »

only 'cause you're such a hack.

hack @ kendama too

Oh.  :|    :))

Offline jacobolus

« Reply #277 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 23:51:05 »
Oh, mkawa, you missed the fun cardboard-housed trackball:

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #278 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 23:48:14 »
All pictures are now up, check them out.

So someone wanted a roll call of GHers?

2014-07-12 11.36.30 by CaptainBadass, on Flickr

Clockwise starting from the Angry Bird:
acantha's head
mkawa's head
ebacho
some of v1ral's crew
lingj
clacktalk
jdcarpe
codyeatworld
haata
EvilHMB
kurplop
hcry4
Lekashman (Massdrop keyboard buyer)
Smasher816
sprepope
nuclearsandwich
samwisekoi

2014-07-12 11.17.34 by CaptainBadass, on Flickr

Clockwise from the left:
Dorkvader
Baud (one of the founders of Massdrop)
back of Vibex
Kurplop
ic07
acantha
Smasher816
back of NuclearSandwich

2014-07-13 12.25.50 by CaptainBadass, on Flickr

Heliosphere typing on the working 6019284 with DPH controller

2014-07-12 10.07.58 by CaptainBadass, on Flickr

Clockwise from left:
Lekashman
Haata
Nuclearsandwich
hcry4
dorkvader

2014-07-12 18.11.39 by CaptainBadass, on Flickr

Driver: Jdcarpe
Passenger: Hoffman
Backseat: It's your boy

2014-07-12 11.58.46 by CaptainBadass, on Flickr

We in these streets, Codyeatworld and lingj in the back

2014-07-13 13.18.13 by CaptainBadass, on Flickr

'Cause I know jwaz loves pictures. He's in the back in the flannel.

2014-07-12 07.11.55 by CaptainBadass, on Flickr

Input Nirvana rocking the Uggs. Man mode engaged.
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 July 2014, 00:07:51 by CPTBadAss »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #279 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 23:51:32 »
I'm only in one photo.  You made a mistake.

Also, isn't hcry in the first photo?  (after kurplop)  Or am I being goofy.

Offline Smasher816

• HHKB Master
« Reply #280 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 23:57:18 »
Don't you mean clockwise in the first picture with the angry bird?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #281 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 00:02:55 »
All my Keycon West 2014 photos are here

Notable keyboards for me:

P7120321 by CaptainBadass, on Flickr

I'm always a sucker for a Cherry G80-5000.

P7120332 by CaptainBadass, on Flickr

P7120334 by CaptainBadass, on Flickr

This collection of boards in Samwisekoi's office. Held up with dinner plate stands. Note the SSK and that M with the weird IBM logo and Kentucky Wildcats caps.

P7120335 by CaptainBadass, on Flickr

This G80 (forgot the model number, I think it's -1356) that jwaz had hooked up to his VT220.

2014-07-12 11.01.45 by CaptainBadass, on Flickr

2014-07-12 11.01.57 by CaptainBadass, on Flickr

Sprepope's custom Phantom case. Wood and acrylic.

P7120340 by CaptainBadass, on Flickr

Smasher816's wireless and teensy modded HHKB. The layout was ****ing with me so bad!

P7130350 by CaptainBadass, on Flickr

Vibex's custom layout on this JD40 @.@

P7130348 by CaptainBadass, on Flickr

Anyone trying to launch a missile? Haata's IBM Beamspring, not sure of the model.

P7120276 by CaptainBadass, on Flickr

jwaz's IBM M15

2014-07-12 14.46.35 by CaptainBadass, on Flickr

This board Haata brought in with the acoustic switch type! I think it was a Honeywell?

Haata's uTron ergo-Topre board.

Haata's Selectric Mag Card II

I was comparing this Hi-Pro to the Novatouch next to it. Novatouch is 55g for sure. The stabilizers are really unique. The case is an upgrade to the QFR imo and isn't rubberized. Not QFR case compatible. I put an F2 Blue on the escape and then tried a Cherry cap. They worked great.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #282 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 00:05:26 »
I'm only in one photo.  You made a mistake.

2014-07-12 16.41.21 by CaptainBadass, on Flickr

Also, isn't hcry in the first photo?  (after kurplop)  Or am I being goofy.

Yup, you're right.

Don't you mean clockwise in the first picture with the angry bird?

Yup, you're right.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #283 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 00:07:26 »
So the Novatouch they had there didn't have that awful rubber coating?
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #284 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 00:08:20 »
So the Novatouch they had there didn't have that awful rubber coating?

Not the one that was at Keycon.

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus

Offline Sniping

« Reply #286 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 00:08:43 »
I don't think the Novatouch is 55g. Did you get a chance to try the Leopold FC660C at KeyCon? I think they feel very similar to each other.

Edit: @CommonCurt The case on the Novatouch feels quite decent. The keyboard comes with a nice velvet case and they'll most likely throw in a pack of orings. Not sure if the effect was placebo but I felt like there was a small difference even though there shouldn't be a difference when you think about it.
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 July 2014, 00:11:14 by Sniping »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #287 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 00:14:22 »
I don't think the Novatouch is 55g. Did you get a chance to try the Leopold FC660C at KeyCon? I think they feel very similar to each other.

I'm far from a Topre expert. Felt like 55g to me but I can't be sure. I didn't get to try the FC660C. Topre is always on my low priority when I'm at meetups.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Re: Captain BadAss' Keycon 2014 Thread [Pictures and Videos Are Up]
« Reply #288 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 00:15:27 »
I still need to spend a week with Topre.  Hoffman is sending me his FC660C for a while, but it's 45g.  Who knows, maybe I'll become a convert.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #289 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 00:16:27 »
All pictures here

Some of the food I ate:

2014-07-13 14.25.41 by CaptainBadass, on Flickr

Pho and Vietnamese Coffee

2014-07-13 18.34.10 by CaptainBadass, on Flickr

Pineapple Boba Tea #Bobalife

2014-07-13 20.46.10 by CaptainBadass, on Flickr

Braised lamb shank curry

2014-07-12 20.51.03 by CaptainBadass, on Flickr

Ice cream from Scoop in Palo Alto. Speculoos and Cream and Coffee ice cream.

2014-07-12 12.13.56 by CaptainBadass, on Flickr

In n Out:
Mustard grilled double-double burger with animal style fries.
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 July 2014, 00:18:16 by CPTBadAss »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #290 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 00:17:54 »

I'm far from a Topre expert. Felt like 55g to me but I can't be sure. I didn't get to try the FC660C. Topre is always on my low priority when I'm at meetups.

Duuude, I had an FC660C there...   :p

Offline Lingj

« Reply #291 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 00:19:32 »
First time I tried topre at Keycon and I say that I really like the feel of them. It's hard to really explain the feel of topre but I guess it felt really smooth like pressing down a rubber dome but still having an actuation with it. I believe it was said that the Novatouch was 45g and they did feel a little heavier than the other 45g keyboards there but it might have been the case. The build quality was pretty nice.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #292 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 00:20:35 »
All pictures here

Some of the food I ate:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Braised lamb shank curry

Show Image

Show Image

In n Out:

I love Pho so much.  I never thought I would miss Seattle, but they have the best pho and I just can't find a decent pho here.

And soon it will be here, right?.....RIGHT?  DAMMIT, SOMEONE SEND ME A TOPRE BOARD ALREADY.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #293 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 00:21:24 »

And soon it will be here, right?.....RIGHT?  DAMMIT, SOMEONE SEND ME A TOPRE BOARD ALREADY.

It's just Topper guys. :P

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #294 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 00:23:12 »

Edit: @CommonCurt The case on the Novatouch feels quite decent. The keyboard comes with a nice velvet case and they'll most likely throw in a pack of orings. Not sure if the effect was placebo but I felt like there was a small difference even though there shouldn't be a difference when you think about it.

Nice.  Yeah I saw some pictures of the packaging with the velvet bag. 

I just pray that it doesn't come with that horrible rubber coating because I know some of the people that got review samples said that the ones they got did have it.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #295 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 00:23:59 »
Oh I should've also said, I put those o-rings onto the Novatouch and I didn't feel a difference at all.

Offline Lingj

« Reply #296 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 00:24:20 »
All pictures here

Some of the food I ate:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Braised lamb shank curry

Show Image

Show Image

In n Out:

ugghh really makes me miss the food there. The Thai restaurant we had on Sunday was amazing.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #297 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 00:24:51 »

It's just Topper guys. :P

Just?  Don't let the Topre bourgeoisie hear you saying that.

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #298 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 00:26:55 »

The CM rep said it was 45g. I would prefer the FC660C in terms of feels. They feel heavier(?) and more tactile to me.
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #299 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 00:27:16 »
Honestly? I liked the IBM RT "Proto-Topre" board far more than anything else Topre I tried at the Con.

2014-07-12 15.49.38 by CaptainBadass, on Flickr