Author Topic: refurb model m trackpoint, looking great, only 60 shipped 1 day to go  (Read 998 times)

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
http://www.ebay.com/itm/IBM-Model-M-Clicky-Trackpoint-Mechanical-Keyboard-13H6728-/111237673854?pt=PCA_Mice_Trackballs&hash=item19e648337e

This really looks good. The seller seems to be very knowledgeable and claims to have refurbished the keyboard and that it has two piece keycaps. $60 shipped is ridiculous, let's see a substantially higher bid before it ceases to be a great find and I lock this thread!!
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
Re: refurb model m trackpoint, looking great, only 60 shipped 1 day to go
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 14 December 2013, 15:41:26 »
too bad those never appear in germany. Shipping always kills the good US deals for me.

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 18 December 2013, 07:40:05 »
went for not even $70 shipped? OK, which one of you guys got lucky, let us all know!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/IBM-Model-M-Clicky-Trackpoint-Mechanical-Keyboard-13H6728-/111237673854?pt=PCA_Mice_Trackballs&hash=item19e648337e

This really looks good. The seller seems to be very knowledgeable and claims to have refurbished the keyboard and that it has two piece keycaps. $60 shipped is ridiculous, let's see a substantially higher bid before it ceases to be a great find and I lock this thread!!
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline blueSmoke

• Life is what happens while you're busy Fixing RSI
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 18 December 2013, 16:38:14 »
What is this keyboard? I find no references of this model in the internet.

Buckling spring? Rubber Dome? Or is this a M13?

Somebody dont tell me that this is an ergodox!!!
Model M, Filco Tenkeyless White, Few others, few more others, Noise-hater (ongoing project), blah-blah (to be fillled later...)