Author Topic: GB Approving  (Read 1705 times)

Offline zlobin356

• Hi! My name is zlobin, im a big korean keebs fan!
GB Approving
« on: Tue, 26 December 2023, 13:17:52 »
Hello, i posted a GB post 4 days ago. my account meets the minimum requirements, there are no errors in the post (or I was not informed about them), the administration does not respond to reports, I have already been waiting for 4 days and this is quite annoying for me. Please, someone, help me!
Akko ACR59/Tecsee Sapphire(L)/Shenpo
Cherry G80-3000LSCGB-2/MX Blue/Cherry POM

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: GB Approving
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 26 December 2023, 13:29:11 »
my account meets the minimum requirements

You did spam pretty hard to get there - something that is taken into account when approving GB posts. There's a reason for the time and post limits, please respect the rules.

Quoting from the GB rules and guidelines thread:
Please note—we do verify that users are not spamming to meet the 25 post requirement. If you make an excessive number of low-effort/spam posts immediately before posting a GB thread, expect the posts to be deleted and the GB thread to remain unapproved.

Offline zlobin356

• Hi! My name is zlobin, im a big korean keebs fan!
Re: GB Approving
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 26 December 2023, 15:57:45 »
my account meets the minimum requirements

You did spam pretty hard to get there - something that is taken into account when approving GB posts. There's a reason for the time and post limits, please respect the rules.

Quoting from the GB rules and guidelines thread:
Please note—we do verify that users are not spamming to meet the 25 post requirement. If you make an excessive number of low-effort/spam posts immediately before posting a GB thread, expect the posts to be deleted and the GB thread to remain unapproved.

i can no longer count on approval? ok, no problem
Akko ACR59/Tecsee Sapphire(L)/Shenpo
Cherry G80-3000LSCGB-2/MX Blue/Cherry POM