Author Topic: What video games are you currently playing?  (Read 336884 times)

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
Re: What video games are you currently playing?
« Reply #1350 on: Wed, 14 February 2024, 21:03:42 »
you google "fun cars under $5000" and there's articles from 2014 talking about miatas, s13s, civics etc... you cant even get a car that drives for under $6000 these days most of the time
Sure you can.
Look up S10 Blazers, old Camrys, Hyundais, etc..
Like I said, same happened during Cash for Clunkers, it will take a few years for things to return to cool down but it will happen. This sort of thing usually takes about 5-10 years to return to where it should be... And then you have 5-10 years before it spikes again... Now is just not the time to buy if you can help it.

Even in 2014 all of those were starting to go up fast, when magazines run those articles you pretty much need to be buying them within a few months before everyone else does and spikes the price. They usually do those because they are seeing a trend and already seeing prices rise.

BTW, early Miatas are a special case, while they made a ton and they were cheap, the Spec Miata race series burned through them at an insane rate and those they didn't wreck, people doing engine swaps and such did a number on them.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
Re: What video games are you currently playing?
« Reply #1351 on: Wed, 13 March 2024, 00:34:46 »
Currently addicted to helldivers 2. Cannot stop playing. It's like a drug. When i go to sleep, i dream of helldivers. When I'm at work, I daydream of helldivers. When I am commuting, I think of helldivers. Help.