Author Topic: [IC]60% small mechanical keyboards & DIY kits: 61-key, 62-key, 64-key (Update)  (Read 16886 times)

Offline thaxxman

Re: [IC]60% small mechanical keyboards & DIY kits: 61-key, 62-key, 64-key (Update)
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 13:03:09 »
Do we a confirmation when we place our order? I placed mine yesterday morning but have received no confirmation

Offline Cotay

Re: [IC]60% small mechanical keyboards & DIY kits: 61-key, 62-key, 64-key (Update)
« Reply #51 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 13:34:57 »
I have a few questions about the positioning plate :

1. On the plastic case, what color is the positioning plate, anodized silver or painted white?
2. Will the plate on the CNC cases match the case color like on the Gk64s from Taobao?
3. From the photos, the positioning plate does not have standard Poker 60% holes for mounting into a standard 60% case. The photos seem show a plate that is only compatible with the GK64 case. Is the plate only compatible with the cases offered in the GB?

« Last Edit: Wed, 06 September 2017, 18:58:10 by Cotay »

Offline foxlive

• The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
« Reply #52 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 01:35:43 »
Same for me here thaxxman. I am still waiting for any confirmation email!

Offline ingeniousmonkey

• Custom RGB backlit mechanical keyboards
« Reply #53 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 02:09:24 »

I come here, and will confirm your email very soon, and answer your questions one by one, OK? :)

Offline foxlive

• The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
« Reply #54 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 02:20:56 »

I come here, and will confirm your email very soon, and answer your questions one by one, OK? :)

Perfect!

Offline ingeniousmonkey

« Reply #55 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 02:40:44 »

Perfect!
Confirmed email sent out.

Offline ingeniousmonkey

« Reply #56 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 03:23:31 »
Do we a confirmation when we place our order? I placed mine yesterday morning but have received no confirmation
Confirmed email sent out.

Offline ingeniousmonkey

« Reply #57 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 03:54:52 »
Hi !

Just join the group buy for PCB only!

I have few questions:
* Regarding the LED, does it shine through the board on the bottom part also? Since I will likely use this PCB inside an acrylic case, it will be nice
* does it support underglow RGB?
* the keyboard is fully programmable? It is said 4 over 5 layers are programmable? What does it mean? The first one is not programmable?
* What is the estimated time for delivery?

Thanks for your answers!

* Regarding the LED, does it shine through the board on the bottom part also? Since I will likely use this PCB inside an acrylic case, it will be nice
---------Sorry, no.
---------No.
* the keyboard is fully programmable? It is said 4 over 5 layers are programmable? What does it mean? The first one is not programmable?
------The default layer can't be programmable, but it has 34 multi-functional keys.
3 layers for on-board programmable ( With software, you can configurate these 3 layers. After that, you can use these configuration, without needing the software any more)
1 layer for online programmable ( Only opening the software, you can program this layer)
-----October 6.

Offline ingeniousmonkey

« Reply #58 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 04:00:13 »
Hi !

I have few questions:

Thanks for your answers!

---------Sorry, no.
---------No.
------The default layer can't be programmable, but it has 34 multi-functional keys.
3 layers for on-board programmable ( With software, you can configurate these 3 layers. After that, you can use these configuration, without needing the software any more)
1 layer for online programmable ( Only opening the software, you can program this layer)
-----October 6.

Hi !

I have few questions:

Thanks for your answers!

---------Sorry, no.
---------No.
-----October 6.
iGK61 PCB photo to you for reference

Offline ingeniousmonkey

« Reply #59 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 08:32:05 »

1. On the plastic case, what color is the positioning plate, anodized silver or painted white?
2. Will the plate on the CNC cases match the case color like on the Gk64s from Taobao?
3. From the photos, the positioning plate does not have standard Poker 60% holes for mounting into a standard 60% case. The photos seem show a plate that is only compatible with the GK64 case. Is the plate only compatible with the cases offered in the GB?

------For iGK61, iGK61p and iGK62, whether you choose plastic or metal case, the positioning plate is printed white.
        For iGK64, whether you choose plastic or metal case, the positioning plate is anodized silver.

------Yes.

-------Yes, Our 64 plate is just fit for our 64 case.

Offline Cotay

« Reply #60 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 16:36:57 »

------For iGK61, iGK61p and iGK62, whether you choose plastic or metal case, the positioning plate is printed white.
        For iGK64, whether you choose plastic or metal case, the positioning plate is anodized silver.

------Yes.

-------Yes, Our 64 plate is just fit for our 64 case.

Thanks, this is very helpful info! So anyone wanting this PCB for a standard 60% case should not get the plate offered in the GB and instead find a standard 60% ANSI or Universal plate option.

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #61 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 16:50:02 »

For iGK61, iGK61p and iGK62, whether you choose plastic or metal case, the positioning plate is printed white.

What. So any 61 i order will have plastic plate? Not sure what plastic you mean with printed. 

You really can't offer an aluminium plate for the 61%?  Any basic alu-60 plate could do the job here...   

Offline Ragequit

« Reply #62 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 16:56:09 »
Just one question: on the optical version, are the switches up or down? (is the gateron logo oriented upside down or normal?)

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #63 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 17:11:53 »
Also another thing, i see that the 61 versions has also the support to fit inside standard 60% cases like GH60 and XD60. 

Am i right? The 61 and 61p fits has the holes to support standard 60% cases standoffs, like the GH60 or XD60?