Author Topic: Shadovved's Group Buy Directory  (Read 642217 times)

Offline qwack

Re: {GB} EnjoyPBT Dyesub/Blank Keysets & CMYRGB Mods! POLL ADDED FOR ISO
« Reply #350 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 07:57:31 »
Just to be sure: does the ISO option implies that Gateron will make/buy an ISO mold that they will own and be able to reuse (at no further cost) in the future? If so, I'm OK with the extra $15 per set (although I am a former ISO user now converted to ANSI). Gotta help where you can.

But if it means that ISO sets will be available for this buy only, I'm a little less enthusiastic :/

Pure Pro w/MX Red - [review]

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #351 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 07:57:39 »
Please contact him

Done. Doubt he will answer anytime soon.

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #352 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 07:58:40 »
Just to be sure: does the ISO option implies that Gateron will make/buy an ISO mold that they will own and be able to reuse (at no further cost) in the future? If so, I'm OK with the extra $15 per set (although I am a former ISO user now converted to ANSI). Gotta help where you can.

But if it means that ISO sets will be available for this buy only, I'm a little less enthusiastic :/

As I understand, this means that Shadovved will have the mould and can use it free of charge for all his awesome future Group Buys.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
  • King of Stickers (and GBs)
« Reply #353 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 08:45:15 »

As I understand, this means that Shadovved will have the mould and can use it free of charge for all his awesome future Group Buys.

Firstly, this is equivalent to us purchasing a set of fresh molds, hence we will have rights to use the current mold as and when we wish, as well as define our own custom ISO kit components (if unavailable, new ones would be made).

Hence current and future ISO kits will be less than $10 a set.

Secondly, imsto would not readily agree to us using his molds as he solely controls the supply, and to provide to us at whatever price he deems fit.

If he chooses to offer ISO kits for $15-20/set per round of GB, I would rather we bite the bullet as a community for the mold and reduce the cost by a substantial amount than repeatedly pay extravagant charges for the kits just because we do not have rights to the mold.

EDIT: To clarify, I don't need every full set to come with an ISO kit. I just need a substantial amount purchased so reduce the cost across the board. Mold costs $5000, and per ISO set after the mold is expected to be around $8-10 depending on what is in the kits.

So if I have 100 ISO kits purchased, average cost would be $58/set of ISO.

$33 for 200 kits, $25 for 300 kits, etc.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #354 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 08:57:11 »
I will lock the poll for now. I've decided that Google forms will allow me to ask more pertinent questions........

For those that have already responded you will not be willing to add the ISO kits, I have taken note, transferred your responses to the Google form and you will not need to respond again.

For those that are willing to continue with ordering/order more, I will need you guys to reply on the Google form, so I know how many ISO kits I can ballpark.

Offline qwack

« Reply #355 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 09:07:43 »
Thanks for the clarification. One last question, does the extra $15 to fund the ISO molds concern only the dyesubs sets, or also the blank sets?

Pure Pro w/MX Red - [review]

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #356 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 09:11:13 »
Thanks for the clarification. One last question, does the extra $15 to fund the ISO molds concern only the dyesubs sets, or also the blank sets?

I would like to extend it to the blanks as well. But I'm not sure how you guys will respond.

Should I just open a form for ISO kits directly and see the response or is the IC for the ISO good enough for now?

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #357 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 09:41:58 »
On reddit I saw that ukkeykaps wants to run a blank iso gb, should we invite him to join the forces?

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #358 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 09:48:01 »
On reddit I saw that ukkeykaps wants to run a blank iso gb, should we invite him to join the forces?

I would invite him to contact me directly...

Offline swornxin

• Nailed Down Custom Pins
« Reply #359 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 11:29:56 »
I really want to get in on this, but the Canadian dollar is just tanking right now.

Octagon - 62g Cherry tactile greys
Phantom - 65g Cherry tactile greys
FC660M - Cherry blues
KC60 - Gateron browns

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #360 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 11:31:21 »
I really want to get in on this, but the Canadian dollar is just tanking right now.

At least you guys still have hockey.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline zabuza1997

« Reply #361 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 13:36:37 »
ISO DE ploxxxxx :'(

Offline tangkims

« Reply #362 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 13:48:52 »
Were you able to ask if we could get zhu yin font for a future group buy or current one if it's possible?

Zhuyin in future GBs. Not this one.

Were you able to ask if we could get zhu yin font for a future group buy or current one if it's possible?

Zhuyin in future GBs. Not this one.

Hm... I think i'll drop out of this GB if they add in ISO but if there's a Zhu Yin with ISO i'd support it! Thanks Shadovved

Offline YouGotRioted

« Reply #363 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 14:40:35 »
Will most likely cancel my order if the cost of ISO is added, but may join for a future GB.

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #364 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 14:50:48 »
Yeah, i understand the wanting for an ISO kit, but since I'm ordering 2 sets (and possibly adding one more in the future)... that's gonna be an extra $30-45....for keys im not using...
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline RSSonic92

« Reply #365 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 15:00:41 »
If it helps, since I am interested in a blank set, just ISO enter and 1.25 shift would suffice for an ISO kit.

I guess Shadovved has done lots of succesful group buys before, hasn't he?
Sorry, for asking I am just extremely cautious since the sprit group buy!

Offline KaminKevCrew

« Reply #366 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 16:07:59 »
If it helps, since I am interested in a blank set, just ISO enter and 1.25 shift would suffice for an ISO kit.

Shadovved is great! I was in on his last one, and his communication was excellent, even through some manufacturer defects in the first run of mouse pads. Aside from the pads being messed up, everything was shipped quickly and efficiently!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #367 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 16:13:11 »

Shadovved is great! I was in on his last one, and his communication was excellent, even through some manufacturer defects in the first run of mouse pads. Aside from the pads being messed up, everything was shipped quickly and efficiently!

Same. The mouse pad came swiftly and in quality condition.

Also, maybe a dumb question, but is the $2 tracking per item ordered or $2 for the full order? I know it says $2/set, but I just want to be sure so I do my math correctly.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #368 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 19:33:05 »

Also, maybe a dumb question, but is the $2 tracking per item ordered or $2 for the full order? I know it says $2/set, but I just want to be sure so I do my math correctly.

Yea it's $2 per set.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #369 on: Sun, 17 January 2016, 20:27:25 »

Yea it's $2 per set.

Okay, cool. That's what I thought but wanted to make sure.
Thanks! This is one amazing GB.

Offline calavera

« Reply #370 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 00:27:58 »
PM'd about order change.

Offline yomammary

« Reply #371 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 07:43:18 »
It's too good to pass :'(
RF 87u 55g | Leeku 1800

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #373 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 15:21:58 »
Shadovved, I am interested in adding the Win95 caps.  I see there are 3 sizes (1x, 1.25x, 1.5x), and they cost $8 per piece.  Must we buy these in a complete set (quantity 2 each size, 6 total caps), which I assume costs a total of $48?  Or can we mix and match those individual keys?

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #374 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 17:01:17 »
Shadovved, I am interested in adding the Win95 caps.  I see there are 3 sizes (1x, 1.25x, 1.5x), and they cost $8 per piece.  Must we buy these in a complete set (quantity 2 each size, 6 total caps), which I assume costs a total of $48?  Or can we mix and match those individual keys?

Nope. They come in single pieces so you can order odd numbers.

You can get 3 of one kind, 2 of another. I don't mind.

So when you PM me tell me how many caps you want.

Offline Fiery

• Click Clack Clock and a nice Thock
« Reply #375 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 03:51:34 »
Im in for a blank set.
TP4 fanboy

Offline piston

« Reply #376 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 06:22:12 »
Got some questions:

1. Can anybody tell is there any blank set to mix with this Cherry dyesub original set? Will the colors match?:
http://deskthority.net/w/images/f/f5/Cherry_Russian_Dyesub_keyboard.jpg
2. Is there a blank set that can be mixed (colors will match) with dyesub keysets from this GB?
3. What about replacement for Windows (Super) keys? Not all the people use OS Windows. It would be great if there will be Cherry logo keys or at least blank keys. Or maybe it can be sold separately?
4. What about to sell separately bottom row (ctrl, alt, space etc) + caps lock? I would by it if price will be about 20-30$ I think there are people who want to mix it with their cherry vintage sets (if colors will match)

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 January 2016, 09:08:53 by piston »

Offline janvkn

« Reply #377 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 06:44:56 »
Got some questions:

1. Can anybody tell is there any blank set to mix with this Cherry dyesub original set? Will the colors match?:
http://deskthority.net/w/images/f/f5/Cherry_Russian_Dyesub_keyboard.jpg

Should be a pretty good match with OG Cherry keycaps.

Check this thread for more pictures and info: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=71690.msg1766586#msg1766586
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 January 2016, 06:48:30 by janvkn »

Offline joey

Offline piston

« Reply #379 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 07:05:46 »
Check this thread for more pictures and info: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=71690.msg1766586#msg1766586

Thanks.
So for the alphas I need Beige or maybe just added Ghost White?

Offline janvkn

« Reply #380 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 07:39:17 »
Thanks.

Yes Gateron Beige matches OG Cherry alphas, Gateron Light Grey matches OG Cherry mods.

Ghost White would be waaaay too white.

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #381 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 07:42:27 »
Thanks.

Yes Gateron Beige matches OG Cherry alphas, Gateron Light Grey matches OG Cherry mods.

got my ghosts from the previous gb, look smooth!

Offline piston

« Reply #382 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 07:48:35 »

Thanks for clarification.
Does someone know, what color of the alphas have Gateron dyesub sets? Beige?
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 January 2016, 08:26:35 by piston »

Offline yomammary

« Reply #383 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 08:15:04 »

Did you get the PM I sent you yesterday?
RF 87u 55g | Leeku 1800

Offline ATXTider

• I keep it playa while some choose to play it safe
« Reply #384 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 13:23:58 »
Thanks.

My gateron beige and light grey sets don't _quite_ match my OG Cherry, but they're pretty close.  Perhaps the cherry caps have started to color shift with age.  I'll try to post some pics when I get home.

Offline R4WBIT

« Reply #385 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 16:05:39 »
When will the ISO poll be done / when will we know if an ISO-mold will be produced?  :)

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #386 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 18:26:10 »

Did you get the PM I sent you yesterday?

Did I reply? If I didnt send me another one...

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #387 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 18:26:55 »
When will the ISO poll be done / when will we know if an ISO-mold will be produced?  :)

The poll will be done by end-Jan, then I will decide and you guys can make the necessary edits

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
Re: {GB} EnjoyPBT Dyesub/Blank Keysets & CMYRGB Mods! NO MOQ!
« Reply #388 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 02:34:49 »
Hey can we have 1800 key packs as an option?

I see that the Korean Enjoypbt reseller is stocking some, would be nice if you can offer it, seeing how popular 1800 is. :)

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline derzemel

« Reply #389 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 02:35:43 »
1800 would be great indeed :)
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 January 2016, 03:09:22 by derzemel »

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #390 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 05:16:54 »

I see that the Korean Enjoypbt reseller is stocking some, would be nice if you can offer it, seeing how popular 1800 is. :)

What constitutes a 1800 set?

Offline Jumie

« Reply #391 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 05:25:35 »
Can we know what is the most demanded set so far?

Offline soilheart

« Reply #392 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 05:27:02 »
I think it's basically a 1.75u right shift and a 1u numpad 0, maybe a 1u "fn" for using the shift on a split shift 60%.
(K70 -  Brown) --- Pok3r - Clear --- Ducky Shine4 - Clear --- WKL B.face X2 - 67g Zealios --- CP-SQ - 78g Zealios --- RS68 - 62g Zealios
(Sold/retired - To be built)

Offline Blackhawk

« Reply #393 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 05:30:22 »

What constitutes a 1800 set?

http://kbdlab.co.kr/index.php?mid=board_Lsno50&page=6&document_srl=3344105

Found this on kbdlab. I believe those 5 keys combined with the main set is enough

Offline derzemel

« Reply #394 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 05:36:40 »
Here is an image from the Hyperfuse Groupbuy:

Delete, End and PgDn are R1
- is R2
1u + is R3
1u numpad 0 Ins is R4
Edit: also 1.75 shift (thank you kokokoy!)

« Last Edit: Wed, 20 January 2016, 06:03:22 by derzemel »

Offline kokokoy

« Reply #395 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 05:55:31 »
Here is an image from the Hyperfuse Groupbuy:

Delete, End and PgDn are R1
- is R2
1u + is R3
1u numpad 0 Ins is R4

Show Image

This +1.75 shift

Offline terminallytrill

« Reply #396 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 06:21:13 »
I was under the impression that this would already fit on an 1800.. Guess I was wrong. That's what I'm planning on using it for so yeah I think that should be added. hah

Offline beltet

« Reply #397 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 09:16:19 »
Think it was already brought up, but if there was a US international set I would buy it in a heartbeat! Preferable the extra legends in blue or red.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #398 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 09:21:52 »
I was under the impression that this would already fit on an 1800.. Guess I was wrong. That's what I'm planning on using it for so yeah I think that should be added. hah

That would mean more molds. We're already struggling to add the ISO option as it is. It's not like we're making a new set here; Shadovved simply is doing a GB to import already-made sets for a lower cost.

Offline Blackhawk

« Reply #399 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 09:32:12 »

That would mean more molds. We're already struggling to add the ISO option as it is. It's not like we're making a new set here; Shadovved simply is doing a GB to import already-made sets for a lower cost.

The molds are already made. Since these are dyesubs, it is only a matter of printing the correct legend. It would indeed be nice if it could be offered as an addon like the coloured windows keys.