Author Topic: Shadovved's Group Buy Directory  (Read 642178 times)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Re: {GB} EnjoyPBT Dyesub/Blank Keysets & CMYRGB Mods! POLL ADDED FOR ISO
« Reply #400 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 09:34:53 »
I was under the impression that this would already fit on an 1800.. Guess I was wrong. That's what I'm planning on using it for so yeah I think that should be added. hah

That would mean more molds. We're already struggling to add the ISO option as it is. It's not like we're making a new set here; Shadovved simply is doing a GB to import already-made sets for a lower cost.

The molds are already made. Since these are dyesubs, it is only a matter of printing the correct legend. It would indeed be nice if it could be offered as an addon like the coloured windows keys.

That makes it easier.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #401 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 10:27:42 »
Yeah, seriously the 1800 keys are just something that will have to be dyesubbed, nothing too cray, and especially if another EnjoyPBT reseller is already doing it, it wouldn't be as if we'd be making a larger order.

It'd be easier for everyone to make a larger batch in one go.

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline ika

« Reply #402 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 10:41:01 »
Finally submitted my order. Hopefully I'll still need them by the time I get these, since I'll probably have to sell some boards to pay for them!

Offline jshane

« Reply #403 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 10:44:43 »
Considering that this group buy will likely be buying tooling for a company to use for future profitable endeavors, they should do absolutely anything requested of this group.

I don't believe it is any more unreasonable to think they can accommodate any request made of them than expecting us to buy moulding with no guarantee of return on investment to those that spend the extra money to make that happen... When you invest in a companies infrastructure or invest in tooling for a new product line for said company, you should get a written agreement of dividends on that product/service or a written agreement that your tooling will not be used for the companies gain outside of your orders.

In lieu of this, those that want ISO and are okay with paying for a company to open up a new product line should be willing to split that $8k (or whatever) expense between them and not among the entire group. Those same ISO customers are not offering anything to the benefit of the group other than more financial burden and the prospect of a bad business decision.

The very least that can be done here is offer flexibility in our requests as they will be making a profit either way. If they can't do it profitably, find someone else that can.

Offline Hanni

« Reply #404 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 13:02:13 »
In lieu of this, those that want ISO and are okay with paying for a company to open up a new product line should be willing to split that $8k (or whatever) expense between them and not among the entire group. Those same ISO customers are not offering anything to the benefit of the group other than more financial burden and the prospect of a bad business decision.
This.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #405 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 16:08:21 »
I was under the impression that this would already fit on an 1800.. Guess I was wrong. That's what I'm planning on using it for so yeah I think that should be added. hah

That would mean more molds. We're already struggling to add the ISO option as it is. It's not like we're making a new set here; Shadovved simply is doing a GB to import already-made sets for a lower cost.

The molds are already made. Since these are dyesubs, it is only a matter of printing the correct legend. It would indeed be nice if it could be offered as an addon like the coloured windows keys.

It might not be quite so simple, since we don't know their exact workflow.  Maybe they have a single mold for 1u caps that pumps out in multiples that result in a complete set, so adding more caps disrupts this process.  Or maybe they mold by row/cluster, I don't know.  Maybe the dyesubbing is done in batch and adding more legend/key options would require building a new machine/jig.

I'm not justifying the refusal to add these caps, but it might not be as simple as "pull from the bucket of 1u caps and dyesub it", as implied.

Offline Blackhawk

« Reply #406 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 16:21:13 »

It might not be quite so simple, since we don't know their exact workflow.  Maybe they have a single mold for 1u caps that pumps out in multiples that result in a complete set, so adding more caps disrupts this process.  Or maybe they mold by row/cluster, I don't know.  Maybe the dyesubbing is done in batch and adding more legend/key options would require building a new machine/jig.

I'm not justifying the refusal to add these caps, but it might not be as simple as "pull from the bucket of 1u caps and dyesub it", as implied.

You're completely right, it might not be as easy as I made it out to be. I do however believe that EnjoyPBT already offers the caps in question, based on this post on kdblab http://kbdlab.co.kr/index.php?mid=board_Lsno50&page=6&document_srl=3344105

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #407 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 17:44:57 »

You're completely right, it might not be as easy as I made it out to be. I do however believe that EnjoyPBT already offers the caps in question, based on this post on kdblab http://kbdlab.co.kr/index.php?mid=board_Lsno50&page=6&document_srl=3344105

Wellp.  There ya go.  xD  Thanks for the link!

Offline McPwned

« Reply #408 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 22:33:38 »
Is the white used in the "US -- Blue White Black" set the same as ghost white?

Offline KaminKevCrew

« Reply #409 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 22:52:58 »
Is the white used in the "US -- Blue White Black" set the same as ghost white?
Nope.

Offline ika

« Reply #410 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 01:20:14 »
I think I asked this already and not sure if I got an answer but is there any chance for blank single keys or key packs? I need a row 2 1.5u mod key in Gateron black and I'm not sure what the best way to get it would be.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
  • King of Stickers (and GBs)
« Reply #411 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 07:55:57 »
I think I asked this already and not sure if I got an answer but is there any chance for blank single keys or key packs? I need a row 2 1.5u mod key in Gateron black and I'm not sure what the best way to get it would be.

When I am complete with the GB and asking for replacement caps for the sets, you can drop me a PM then and we can discuss...

Offline redskull

« Reply #412 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 08:10:11 »
Show Image

I love my cyrillic set :)

what keyboard is that sir?

Offline R1N3

« Reply #413 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 08:11:27 »
invoicing when?

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #414 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 08:13:49 »
I would love to see a 6u spacebar, so we can use these on HHKB with mx sliders.

edit: nvm there is. Got to buy a set now.

Offline R1N3

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #418 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 16:40:29 »
I've been thinking I need a set to go on my work keyboard, but I'm having a hard time choosing.  Currently the board has the green GMK mods from EK, but I also have the blue and red.  I'm leaning toward OG or one of the Cyrillic.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #419 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 16:49:41 »
I've been thinking I need a set to go on my work keyboard

I'm leaning toward OG or one of the Cyrillic.

You'd put Cyrillic at work? Would people ask if you knew Russian?

Offline MrRooks

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Always be knolling
« Reply #421 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 17:17:18 »
I too was under the impression that these would fit 1800 style like the previous Gateron buy did.

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #422 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 17:52:16 »
Regarding the ISO sets, would it be unreasonable to separate the ISOs from the actual kit, assuming that they are able to be made without complications? since i dont know how manufacturers process their stuff, i cant say that i have a clear idea of whether or not it is feasible
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline Patchwrks

« Reply #423 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 21:38:07 »
Ordered
(´・ω・`)denko-chan~~~내 스레드

Offline gadzkun

« Reply #424 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 22:08:11 »
ordered too. and hope iso kit would be canceled.
hate to say this, but i must cancel my order if iso cost would added to main kit.
im on a tight budget. and its not lower cost keyset anymore.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #425 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 22:39:31 »
Regarding the ISO sets, would it be unreasonable to separate the ISOs from the actual kit, assuming that they are able to be made without complications? since i dont know how manufacturers process their stuff, i cant say that i have a clear idea of whether or not it is feasible

I realised. This would fit on an 1800. They have the short shifts and the 1u 0 & 00 keys.....

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #426 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 23:09:18 »
The +5 1x keys for the 1800: R1 Del/End/Pgdn, R2 -, R3 + will cost +$10

I doubt everyone wants it so I might only open for those who want it?

Offline Jumie

« Reply #427 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 02:51:32 »
ordered too. and hope iso kit would be canceled.
hate to say this, but i must cancel my order if iso cost would added to main kit.
im on a tight budget. and its not lower cost keyset anymore.

I second this..

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #428 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 02:58:44 »

Shadovved, that is great news. Not everyone wants ISO or 1800, so please bundle them separately.

That said, can you please make this an option? I know a lot of people want 1800 keys. Will they only come in black?

I'd add a few sets to my orders.

Offline pomk

« Reply #429 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 07:54:41 »
Could you also bundle ANSI separately, or would someone here like to buy mine off at the price of one ISO kit? Not everyone wants an all American layout.  :p

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #430 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 07:58:15 »

Shadovved, that is great news. Not everyone wants ISO or 1800, so please bundle them separately.

That said, can you please make this an option? I know a lot of people want 1800 keys. Will they only come in black?

I think they only come in grey...gotta check with them.

Most likely the ISO will come separately or will be cancelled...I only have interest for 60+ sets currently.

That's 92 bucks a set :(

EDIT: 1800 (5 keys) available in all colours, however I am going to do only a Y/N selection per order basis to make my life easier.

Offline terminallytrill

« Reply #431 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 20:06:16 »
Shadovved I feel like you have taken so many requests already for this group buy and I think you are the ****ing man. Not a lot of group buy holders are as attentive and accommodating... lots of respect. 

Offline Jin

« Reply #432 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 21:26:09 »
Ordered for red and black russian keycap

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #433 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 00:09:10 »

Most likely the ISO will come separately or will be cancelled...I only have interest for 60+ sets currently.

EDIT: 1800 (5 keys) available in all colours, however I am going to do only a Y/N selection per order basis to make my life easier.

When you say all colours, do you mean keycap base colour (light grey, beige, etc), or did you mean dyesub colour?

I would love to get it in Cyan (Cyan RU), Black, Red, etc. Depending on the set I'm getting. :) Also is it possible to get it for Black on Black?

Offline sitch

« Reply #434 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 00:20:23 »
Hi, you can get red russian for the same price as other set? cause from his taobao website it's like almost 1.7 times the price compared to other colors...

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #435 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 05:55:27 »

When you say all colours, do you mean keycap base colour (light grey, beige, etc), or did you mean dyesub colour?

I would love to get it in Cyan (Cyan RU), Black, Red, etc. Depending on the set I'm getting. :) Also is it possible to get it for Black on Black?

I mean all variants. If EnjoyPBT meant what they said.

Hi, you can get red russian for the same price as other set? cause from his taobao website it's like almost 1.7 times the price compared to other colors...

Well. I could charge you more if that's what you are asking. Idm :))

Offline beltet

« Reply #436 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 09:41:55 »
Anyone know how high these keycaps are on the front?
Thinking of ordering tape for my labeling machine to make a custom US international set.

Offline ATXTider

• I keep it playa while some choose to play it safe
« Reply #437 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 11:36:54 »
Anyone know how high these keycaps are on the front?
Thinking of ordering tape for my labeling machine to make a custom US international set.

They're pretty close to cherry profile.  I haven't busted out a ruler, but 10pt font should work no problem.  12 might work too.

Offline Diokhan

« Reply #438 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 01:56:27 »
Would this fit a whitefox as well? (true fox). 

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #439 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 03:35:22 »

It'll fit the White Fox EXCEPT for the right Shift key and the Backspace, in which case you'd need a nonstandard shift, though if you get the CMY/RGB modifiers you should be good to go for the shift...
the backspace, youre on your own for that one
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline Pieminister

« Reply #440 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 04:51:03 »
I appreciate that ANSI users don't want to have to pay for ISO keys.

As an ISO user, I would be super stoked to be able to use these beautiful keysets and would be happy to pay more.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #441 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 05:23:31 »

It'll fit the White Fox EXCEPT for the right Shift key and the Backspace, in which case you'd need a nonstandard shift, though if you get the CMY/RGB modifiers you should be good to go for the shift...

but the sets do come with a 1.75 shift (that would be fine for the white fox)

you don't need to buy anything else to make this fit the whitefox (of course if you care about legends and profiles on your 75% keys such as end, home, pg up, pg down they will be mismatched)

Offline Diokhan

« Reply #442 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 05:29:53 »

you don't need to buy anything else to make this fit the whitefox (of course if you care about legends and profiles on your 75% keys such as end, home, pg up, pg down they will be mismatched)

That is cool! I knew about the 75% keys.
What about the backspace? :)
I think it's a different size.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #443 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 05:39:57 »

depends on which layout you went for - on the true fox the backspace's default position is on the \| key (which is R2 profile 1.5u size) and on all other layouts its the standard R1 profile 2U size.

Just use the \| key that's included and forgot about it

Offline Diokhan

« Reply #444 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 05:51:15 »

depends on which layout you went for - on the true fox the backspace's default position is on the \| key (which is R2 profile 1.5u size) and on all other layouts its the standard R1 profile 2U size.

Cool! thanks for the info :)

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #445 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 06:12:02 »

Cool! thanks for the info :)

No worries man  :thumb:

Offline Pieminister

« Reply #446 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 06:59:28 »
There isn't a short shift included in the CMYK set is there?

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #447 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 07:11:52 »
There isn't a short shift included in the CMYK set is there?

define short shift

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #448 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 07:23:11 »
Cyrillic or no cyrillic, that's the real question.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #449 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 07:26:04 »
Cyrillic or no cyrillic, that's the real question.

brah