geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Awekeys Metal Keycaps Set | The Copper Eagle | Vendors Updated !

(1/16) > >>

Quasarbyte:
Update April 22thVendorsUS: Clickclack
US: KeebsForAll
Canada: Desk Hero
UK: Prototypist
Singapore: iLumkb
South Korea: KLC Playgrounds
Australia: KeebznCables
Germany: Keygem
China: KBDfans
Worldwide: Awekeys
GB Details:

GB Start time: 30th April 2024
GB End time: 13th May 2024
Estimated Shipping date: June 2024
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pricing
Base Kit - $199
All in one Pack - $356
Novelties - $69
7U Add-On Pack - $69
Alice Add-On Pack - $49

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, I'm Daniel Mitchell, introducing a new Awekeys Metal Keycap Set
that I just wanted to make: The Copper Eagle.

Inspired by the awe-inspring copper eagle statue—a symbol renowned for its embodiment of
strength, freedom, and vision. I really admire the glossy surface of copper and would love to
create a set of keycaps with a copper texture for the Copper Eagle.

IC Form

Awekeys is a brand specializing in the production of metal keycaps, and they have several collaborations
with Drop, KeebsForAll, ClickClack and many trusted regional vendors and received optimisitc feedback.

Taking the initiative, I contacted Awekeys to inquire if they'd be interested in helping me create metal keycaps
for the Copper Eagle. Their response was positive, expressing a genuine appreciation for the Copper Eagle concept.
Thus, our collaboration was born, fueled by their expertise and shared enthusiasm for bringing the Copper Eagle
to life through our joint efforts.

Awekeys Discord
Basic info
Profile: Cherry
Material: Recycled Metal
Manufacturer: Awekeys
GB date: March 12th - April 11th
Kittings
Base Kit

Novelties

Alice ADD-ON PACK

7U Add-On Pack

Renders
Fuji65

U80A

Copper Eagle Full Metal Keycap Set Sound Test Video Here
New Sample Video Link

Today, I received the samples of the keycaps I designed from Awekeys and I am absolutely thrilled! This is a significant milestone for me as a keycap designer, and I couldn't be more excited. Very satisfied with the gloss of the metal keycaps I received this time.
IC FORM |Join Discord Server
THANK YOU

Mainige:
My favourite accent color now come in full set!

Good Luck with the IC.

patricklau:
Geezz look at those lustres ✨✨  Are you saying full metal? Like full COPPER metal? 
I'm very curious about the upcoming physical keycaps! 

GLWIC 🦅

soundstage:
This design is very interesting indeed!

Why do you have the 7u kit separately? And not as part of base kit?

What's the moq that you need to achieve to reach that price of 200$?

Nebulonix:
The Copper Eagle concept is truly intriguing, and I'm loving the idea of copper-textured keycaps.Also, could you shed some light on the minimum order quantity required to kick off this exciting project?

Looking forward to more updates and details! :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version