Author Topic: Tenkeyless NKRO Cherry Brown and HHKB Lite 2  (Read 1945 times)

Offline ultimdan

• Trade Count: (0)
Tenkeyless NKRO Cherry Brown and HHKB Lite 2
« on: Sat, 15 January 2011, 00:07:11 »
Damn sometimes I hate the Internet! :) I was just searching to replace my keyboard for a more gaming friendly one and I found the existence of mechanical keyboards. (Steelseries 6gv2) After some searching, I found that there was different switches and a whole community vowing a cult to the mechanical keyboards. (geekhack) So I'm here to start my journey on a new addiction. Just went through head-fi some years ago and starting to not want to buy any new headphones that come out! :) Damn you Internet!

So, back to what I want. I would like a tenkeyless NKRO Cherry Brown keyboard with standard layout like the Filco Majestouch and a Happy Hacking Keyboard Lite 2. (just to test if I can get used to the layout) Black colour for these two would be preferred and shipping to Canada a must. I would like to have cheap price for the HHKB as I will surely resell or change it for a real (pro). For the tenkeyless, a reasonable price would be appreciated.

Sorry for this kind of WTB and introduction thread. I found all the answers for my questions on the forum and no real place for a new member introduction.

Waiting for your offers!

Thanks,

Danny