Author Topic: Nostril Pimples  (Read 1118 times)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
Nostril Pimples
« on: Mon, 09 May 2022, 16:22:25 »
How do you deal with pimples INSIDE your nose? They are more painful and distracting than any other pimple place, and inside your nostril is a very difficult place to treat normally.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: Nostril Pimples
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 09 May 2022, 18:02:36 »

How do you deal with pimples INSIDE your nose? They are more painful and distracting than any other pimple place, and inside your nostril is a very difficult place to treat normally.

I don't know, I haven't had all that many of them, but I just let them run their course. They are definitely painful and annoying.

But you deserve commendation for veering SERIOUSLY off-topic.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 11 May 2022, 12:02:35 »
It may be a bad idea but they are so distracting I have to deal with them, first by pushing/pulling my nose in the hope the skin gets too tight and they pop, if that doesn't work sticking sharp things in to stab them and if that still fails usually it's a dirty fingernail resulting in bleeding.  Thankfully they are rare.
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 11 May 2022, 12:13:43 »

sticking sharp things in to stab them

Always a wise plan.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"